Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I’ve got this mate.

Jump to newest

By *oodnitegirl OP   Woman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

I don’t know if this happens to men or even couples but as a single fem this is making me ponder.

More often than you’d probably think I get messages from single men asking if they can bring a mate for mmf. The mate isn’t on fab or anything. Literally just like a pal from the pub.

Would you meet them. Have you been asked.

I think it’s kinda weird

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lol yeah just bring your mate round , if he’s not free bring your dad lol x

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

Have been asked yes but never taken up the offer x

over a year ago

Nah would I fuck

Don’t fancy getting murdered yet

over a year ago

Yes I’m often asked sometimes men asking mff but the woman isn’t on here just doesn’t add up I never take them serious and wonder if the third person even exists

over a year ago

get asked this alot yeah we want to fuck 3 pissed up guys

over a year ago

"Nah would I fuck

Don’t fancy getting murdered yet"

...Yet!

over a year ago

No, somehow (and I really don't know how) a woman has never messaged me and asked to bring along a gal pal too.

I'm still waiting...

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

Tell me which pub to avoid

over a year ago

"I don’t know if this happens to men or even couples but as a single fem this is making me ponder.

More often than you’d probably think I get messages from single men asking if they can bring a mate for mmf. The mate isn’t on fab or anything. Literally just like a pal from the pub.

I think it’s kinda weird "

I've always lived a 'lads' lifestyle of pubs, mates holidays, racedays and generally doing what I want, whenever I want within reason but not once have I thought 'let's find a lass to tagteam'. Although one mate did ask if I would introduce him to my local swingers club. I declined, me at 5'6" and him at 6'8" would of looked weird wrapped in towels at the bar.

over a year ago

Yorkshire

"No, somehow (and I really don't know how) a woman has never messaged me and asked to bring along a gal pal too.

I'm still waiting..."

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

"Nah would I fuck

That’s it, look on the bright side.

over a year ago

Been asked by a couple if I've a few mates who could join us ,unfortunately im the only swinger I know .

over a year ago

"No, somehow (and I really don't know how) a woman has never messaged me and asked to bring along a gal pal too.

I'm still waiting...

"

Got any mates?

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

Well when the fruit machine is busted and someone has snaffled all the pool cue chalk, some fella in my local always pipes up “fuck this for a game soldiers, whose up for double teaming a woman from fab”

#ilovemylocal

over a year ago

Yorkshire

I'm still waiting...

Got any mates? "

I have one or two

over a year ago

"I don’t know if this happens to men or even couples but as a single fem this is making me ponder.

I think it’s kinda weird

I've always lived a 'lads' lifestyle of pubs, mates holidays, racedays and generally doing what I want, whenever I want within reason but not once have I thought 'let's find a lass to tagteam'. Although one mate did ask if I would introduce him to my local swingers club. I declined, me at 5'6" and him at 6'8" would of looked weird wrapped in towels at the bar."

6”8 , get him on here !

over a year ago

I think it’s kinda weird

I've always lived a 'lads' lifestyle of pubs, mates holidays, racedays and generally doing what I want, whenever I want within reason but not once have I thought 'let's find a lass to tagteam'. Although one mate did ask if I would introduce him to my local swingers club. I declined, me at 5'6" and him at 6'8" would of looked weird wrapped in towels at the bar.

6”8 , get him on here ! "

He's my best mate, 6'8" and just out of a 20 year marriage

By *d4fun73Man
over a year ago

Shipley

I'm still waiting...

Got any mates?

I have one or two "

I think if you want a mmf then do clubs or a ffm. At least you can talk to the guys that way.

over a year ago

Yorkshire

I think it’s kinda weird

6”8 , get him on here !

He's my best mate, 6'8" and just out of a 20 year marriage "

Good god. Imagine 5ft me stood next to him lol

over a year ago

Yorkshire

I'm still waiting...

Got any mates?

I have one or two

I think if you want a mmf then do clubs or a ffm. At least you can talk to the guys that way. "

Ive done all that more times than I’ve had hot dinners but I don’t see how doing an mff would lead to an mmf?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We do get messages from men sometimes saying that they can bring a lady friend if we want. We always say no, why on earth would we meet a woman we've never laid eyes on!?

You also get the guys who start threads on behalf of their female "friend" who has always wanted a 3 some.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

No i would not meet them. I would want to see either 2 profiles or a joint profile with good verifications.

By *d4fun73Man
over a year ago

Shipley

I'm still waiting...

Got any mates?

I have one or two

I think if you want a mmf then do clubs or a ffm. At least you can talk to the guys that way.

Ive done all that more times than I’ve had hot dinners but I don’t see how doing an mff would lead to an mmf?"

It probably won't but I meant you get to see the guys and chat rather than have some random person turn up!

over a year ago

I think it’s kinda weird

6”8 , get him on here !

He's my best mate, 6'8" and just out of a 20 year marriage "

Send him to fab for some company lol x

By *as4121Man
over a year ago

dartford

Agree it's odd, would expect either both to have accounts or be a couple, would be more understandable if after meeting them etc if at some point having someone else join was discussed. To be honest I don't have any "mates" I'd be willing to share a first meet (or any) with a single lady. Assuming I was lucky enough to find one who was interested in meeting!

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

I’d love a ‘single’ female to contact me with the same

over a year ago

I'm still waiting...

Got any mates?

I have one or two "

Check out Miss Fancy Pants with all her friends.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Nah would I fuck

Yeah pretty much

over a year ago

I'm still waiting...

Got any mates?

I have one or two

Check out Miss Fancy Pants with all her friends."

We could be friends, if you want.

over a year ago

I'm still waiting...

Got any mates?

I have one or two

We could be friends, if you want."

I thought we already were?

Did we skip the initiation ceremony?

over a year ago

Yes I’ve been asked plenty of times and everytime I say no.

The whole idea is weird to me, because the “mate” isn’t on the website and you’ve never met or interacted but someone’s asking if you’d like to meet.

Pimping your best mate.

over a year ago

I'm still waiting...

Got any mates?

I have one or two

Did we skip the initiation ceremony?"

We must have done.

over a year ago

I'm still waiting...

Got any mates?

I have one or two

Did we skip the initiation ceremony?

We must have done. "

https://youtu.be/ghnlfsD9We8

I want to do the sweet round-house kick though.

over a year ago

Are they bringing the beer ?

By *B69Woman
over a year ago

Wiltshire

Yes I’ve had this and also asked if I was into twins, I did decline

By *hav02Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/London

I've had local "couples" asking for a quick meet... Never really sure they are genuine though, so I can't take it seriously.

over a year ago

Some men think women on here are free prostitutes. Desperate for a fuck.

So offering to bring a mate too is an amazing offer. 2 for 1.

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

I’d say “you have to be in it to win it”. On Fab I mean lol.

Post new Message to Thread