Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Prostate massagers

Jump to newest

By *uckfun OP   Couple
over a year ago

North Coast

Hi all, after some advice please, qive just got my Flexcite Prostate vibrator, had a bit of a session with it, dribbled some, I’m fact still oozing now 10 minutes later, but didn’t get any specific feeling that it had hit any particular spot at all. So many reviews saying that they hit the spot instantly.

What should I feel when I’m in the right place? do you know if you’re in the right place?

All useful comments welcome

Thank you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi all, after some advice please, qive just got my Flexcite Prostate vibrator, had a bit of a session with it, dribbled some, I’m fact still oozing now 10 minutes later, but didn’t get any specific feeling that it had hit any particular spot at all. So many reviews saying that they hit the spot instantly.

What should I feel when I’m in the right place? do you know if you’re in the right place?

All useful comments welcome

Thank you"

F&B is an anus expert, unfortunately he's not around at the moment.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Practice I've found is the key. Practice with lots of different positions, on side and also on all fours worked best for me.

Also practice with finding it. My experience is that when you land on it you'll know for sure, it shouldn't be in doubt!

For me it feels like you need to pee and you get that relaxing feeling of when you do, except you aren't peeing, you are leaking cum/pre-cum.

Sometimes I have a fair bit leaking, sometimes not so much, but always feels good.

One last thing, sometimes I like to rest the toy on my p spot and move it gently, however sometimes I move it in and out faster, hitting the spot each time. That's just wow!

Good luck, practice makes perfect and is all part of the fun

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

"Practice I've found is the key. Practice with lots of different positions, on side and also on all fours worked best for me.

Also practice with finding it. My experience is that when you land on it you'll know for sure, it shouldn't be in doubt!

For me it feels like you need to pee and you get that relaxing feeling of when you do, except you aren't peeing, you are leaking cum/pre-cum.

Sometimes I have a fair bit leaking, sometimes not so much, but always feels good.

One last thing, sometimes I like to rest the toy on my p spot and move it gently, however sometimes I move it in and out faster, hitting the spot each time. That's just wow!

"

Excellent advice, this is exactly how it is for me too.

By *uckfun OP   Couple
over a year ago

North Coast

"Practice I've found is the key. Practice with lots of different positions, on side and also on all fours worked best for me.

"

Brilliant advice, thank you I’ll try it later

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

Try wanking and kegeling with it in place youll soon know when you hit the right spot.

T

Post new Message to Thread