Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Married

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It's amazing how many women and men there are today that are married but they want to Play Away I understand everyone's got their needs and everyone has got their own reasons for it I don't think I could do it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yeah me either

I love my husband too much

over a year ago

The thing is I understand we are on a swingers website if that is what swingers do than that is what strangers do but if you are single male or a single woman but in a relationship but then you're seeking to get sex somewhere else I don't understand that at all

over a year ago

"The thing is I understand we are on a swingers website if that is what swingers do than that is what strangers do but if you are single male or a single woman but in a relationship but then you're seeking to get sex somewhere else I don't understand that at all"

Maybe

Just maybe

They have an open marriage

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"The thing is I understand we are on a swingers website if that is what swingers do than that is what strangers do but if you are single male or a single woman but in a relationship but then you're seeking to get sex somewhere else I don't understand that at all"

There are loads of reasons people look for sex outside their primary relationship. Sometimes they just like the thrill, sometimes sex isn't available within their relationship.

over a year ago

Maybe they do maybe they do just my opinion that's all all that's probably why I've never been married

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Maybe they do maybe they do just my opinion that's all all that's probably why I've never been married"

Maybe .

It's good to hear all opinions too

over a year ago

"Maybe they do maybe they do just my opinion that's all all that's probably why I've never been married"

Imho your opinion is very blinkered but I suppose it is just that your opinion and it’s on you if you fail to understand a certain subject.

T

over a year ago

So do you feel that if someone is married and on here WITH their partners knowledge, they shouldn’t be?

over a year ago

To be honest I just don't understand the logic of it that is all if their partner has got knowledge what they're doing then I can't really comment on that maybe I'm just old fashioned that's all

over a year ago

"To be honest I just don't understand the logic of it that is all if their partner has got knowledge what they're doing then I can't really comment on that maybe I'm just old fashioned that's all"

Then why can you comment if it’s someone who’s cheating? If you still don’t have knowledge?

I’m not having a go at you by the way, just trying to understand why you feel you can judge some people, but not others

over a year ago

I'm not trying to judge anyone everyone has got their own life everyone has got their own Motives in what they want to do with their life what I'm saying is is I don't understand that if you're married and you're playing away without his or her knowledge I just don't understand why you would stay with someone if you are playing away

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"To be honest I just don't understand the logic of it that is all if their partner has got knowledge what they're doing then I can't really comment on that maybe I'm just old fashioned that's all"

You do you.

There's room for everyone on fab, it can be very judgemental of course but that's life.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I'm not trying to judge anyone everyone has got their own life everyone has got their own Motives in what they want to do with their life what I'm saying is is I don't understand that if you're married and you're playing away without his or her knowledge I just don't understand why you would stay with someone if you are playing away"

A marriage is about so much more than sex.

over a year ago

Wake of course if your partner has got the knowledge that you're playing away and it's an open relationship he can do whatever he wants she can do whatever she wants. That guy could be sitting alone or that woman could be sitting alone not knowing what their partner is actually doing.

Like I said maybe I'm just an old fashioned gentleman but couldn't see myself doing that

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Wake of course if your partner has got the knowledge that you're playing away and it's an open relationship he can do whatever he wants she can do whatever she wants. That guy could be sitting alone or that woman could be sitting alone not knowing what their partner is actually doing.

Like I said maybe I'm just an old fashioned gentleman but couldn't see myself doing that"

Good!

over a year ago

On any website everyone has got their own opinion on this or that everyone has got their own opinion.

over a year ago

what do you do?

do you agree to his/her request or possibly lose them forever?

its a bit like telling a kid no and putting up with them sulking except when your an adult and married the risk are greater.

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

We all know and have met ‘players’ in our life. I know a few, shag anything that moves. All charming people. As they age though they tend to pay the price. I have a friend of 72, won’t date anyone over 55 but complains he can’t find anyone to settle with. He’s three marriages behind him. I’m not in his league but wasn’t an angel during my marriage. I never set out to shag or hurt anyone but in almost 30 years of traveling Europe for work I met and fell in love with three gorgeous women.

Wrong? Yes. To an extent I’m now paying the price. If I could turn the clock back I would and would have been 100% faithful. I’d be in a good but sexually unfulfilling marriage.

Do I regret it? I regret the hurt, but no! I have wonderful memories that I will cherish forever. I also suffered incredible hurt, self inflicted so no pity sought. Married men (cheating scum on here of course) feel the hurt too.

Bit sad as I type this actually. OP - in a perfect world of course there would be no affairs and no married people on here. Sadly - thankfully! We are human.

The French seem to handle it better than us Brits. The one I miss the most was French actually .

over a year ago

"Wake of course if your partner has got the knowledge that you're playing away and it's an open relationship he can do whatever he wants she can do whatever she wants. That guy could be sitting alone or that woman could be sitting alone not knowing what their partner is actually doing.

Like I said maybe I'm just an old fashioned gentleman but couldn't see myself doing that"

Nothing is ever straight forward. People make these decisions based on what is going on in their lives and in their heads and some of them will undoubtedly have thought that it was something they couldn’t have seen themselves doing in the past.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"We all know and have met ‘players’ in our life. I know a few, shag anything that moves. All charming people. As they age though they tend to pay the price. I have a friend of 72, won’t date anyone over 55 but complains he can’t find anyone to settle with. He’s three marriages behind him. I’m not in his league but wasn’t an angel during my marriage. I never set out to shag or hurt anyone but in almost 30 years of traveling Europe for work I met and fell in love with three gorgeous women.

Wrong? Yes. To an extent I’m now paying the price. If I could turn the clock back I would and would have been 100% faithful. I’d be in a good but sexually unfulfilling marriage.

Do I regret it? I regret the hurt, but no! I have wonderful memories that I will cherish forever. I also suffered incredible hurt, self inflicted so no pity sought. Married men (cheating scum on here of course) feel the hurt too.

Bit sad as I type this actually. OP - in a perfect world of course there would be no affairs and no married people on here. Sadly - thankfully! We are human.

The French seem to handle it better than us Brits. The one I miss the most was French actually ."

It's life, isn't it. Stuff happens, we do things and make decisions. None of us know what the consequences will be

By * and R cple4Couple
over a year ago

swansea

"Yeah me either

I love my husband too much"

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

"We all know and have met ‘players’ in our life. I know a few, shag anything that moves. All charming people. As they age though they tend to pay the price. I have a friend of 72, won’t date anyone over 55 but complains he can’t find anyone to settle with. He’s three marriages behind him. I’m not in his league but wasn’t an angel during my marriage. I never set out to shag or hurt anyone but in almost 30 years of traveling Europe for work I met and fell in love with three gorgeous women.

The French seem to handle it better than us Brits. The one I miss the most was French actually .

It's life, isn't it. Stuff happens, we do things and make decisions. None of us know what the consequences will be "

So true, so right.

over a year ago

Behind the partners back - No. Low in my opinion.

With the partners knowledge and “consent” - That’s fine.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

It's life, isn't it. Stuff happens, we do things and make decisions. None of us know what the consequences will be

So true, so right."

I think you need to live a certain number of years to appreciate this

Post new Message to Thread