Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sarcasm

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Sometimes I've come to the conclusion I can be a little bit sarcastic and some people unfortunately cannot take my banter. Unfortunately I was trying to have a laugh this morning trying to say because of my old age I seem to forget things it didn't go down too well with someone she was hot me and my stupid mouth. I'm sure I'm not the only one say something bad and just tried to be funny.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Sometimes people just don't get your sense of humour. She might havr been attractive but you two clearly weren't on the same wavelength so just chalk it down to incompatibility and move on and look for someone you click with better.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Sometimes I've come to the conclusion I can be a little bit sarcastic and some people unfortunately cannot take my banter. Unfortunately I was trying to have a laugh this morning trying to say because of my old age I seem to forget things it didn't go down too well with someone she was hot me and my stupid mouth. I'm sure I'm not the only one say something bad and just tried to be funny. "

Parklife

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

On the face of it what you said was neither sarcastic or offensive. It's probably just that the two of you find different things funny.

over a year ago

Well to be honest now it probably wasn't funny I do seem to be forgetful sometimes so I do blame it on my age from a guys point of view a lot of the time we do forget things sometimes I should just keep my mouth shut

By *isspurplechesterWoman
over a year ago

Chester

Doesnt sound to me like you said anything wrong, you were just being yourself! I personally love sarcasm, and even have it on my profile, can't beat a good bit of sarcastic banter, or as I like to call it northern humour! It does get me into trouble a lot though haha

over a year ago

Literally all I said was I seem to forget things because of my age not because of her age because of my age " men seem to forget things " then boom boom boom good luck in your search

Post new Message to Thread