Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Not having a profile pic for a good reason

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does anyone else not put a face pic on their profile because they are a pillar of the community and therefore not allowed to have a private life?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

...its not that I am ugly, married or ashamed, I just wouldn't want to lose my job!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

i ahve no itention of outing nyone in this lifestyle but i do know it happens, it has happened to a friend fo mine andalmost affected them quite badly.

i think its such a shame hat some people have noting better to do with their life than go round ruining others

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We won't have face pics on for that reason - H is a policeman, S is a psychologist. We will however share face pics with the right people.

By *essesCouple
over a year ago

nottingham

Oooh intrigued are you a Vicar or local MP?

Lisa

over a year ago

I would never admit to being an MP or a vicar but no lol Keep guessing - I am glad there are others like me, its a damn shame some people don't believe you when you are just being honest

over a year ago

Keep it on your private gallery!

Surely then anyone who you send it to would have to be a member on here aswell!

Most of us have the same predicament wether it be work, family, neighbours or just curious folk

over a year ago

"I would never admit to being an MP or a vicar but no lol Keep guessing - I am glad there are others like me, its a damn shame some people don't believe you when you are just being honest"

Oh oh I know I know your Justanothersinglebloodyguy

over a year ago

Not having a go, but if you are obviously wanting discretion why post a thread drawing attention to yourself?

over a year ago

"Not having a go, but if you are obviously wanting discretion why post a thread drawing attention to yourself? "

A good point

over a year ago

I think it's because he is Granny Crumpet !

over a year ago

I am not wanting to draw attention to myself and on my profile you won't see a face pic there, the point I am making is that because of this people think I am being dishonest - the only other option is a cock pic but I think its a bit off putting (not my cock - just cock pics in general lol)

over a year ago

To be fair, even if I was scared of showing my body then I'd still take a pic of something, anything for my profile pic.

Something such as my boot-clad foot or my belt buckle, as I think a lot of folk will probably just disregard any contact from a silhouette, so a picture of owt would work more effectively. Except maybe a pic of a cock of course...

over a year ago

Granny crumpet - lol

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

I'll show you mine if you show me yours...

over a year ago

"Does anyone else not put a face pic on their profile because they are a pillar of the community and therefore not allowed to have a private life?"

Have face pics in private... will share once I've chatted to and saw the other person..... I've a crazy ex lol so never know where he's hiding

By *ont Ask Dont GetWoman
over a year ago

amersham

"To be fair, even if I was scared of showing my body then I'd still take a pic of something, anything for my profile pic.

Something such as my boot-clad foot or my belt buckle, as I think a lot of folk will probably just disregard any contact from a silhouette"

Couldn't agree more. Silhouette guy writes all the time and there is nothing to distinguish one from another.

I think absolutely any pic is better than him but something unique and individual is best. Can spot you someone you know in your inbox straight away then.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"I would never admit to being an MP or a vicar but no lol Keep guessing - I am glad there are others like me, its a damn shame some people don't believe you when you are just being honest"

I know, I know, Timmy Mallett ?

over a year ago

amersham

Picture of you waving a flag with your genitals for instance...instantly recognisable !!

over a year ago

I used to have face pics, someone sent them to my company headquarters and to various other professional bodies and I was sacked for gross misconduct.

Still have a shot so people can see my general body size and am very careful now.

Hindsight is a wonderfull thing and I would advise anyone with a gross misconduct (bringing company into disrupt) in their contract not to post facepics

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Picture of you waving a flag with your genitals for instance...instantly recognisable !! "

Oi you! He is good but not clever enough to hold the flagpole on his own yet

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"I think it's because he is Granny Crumpet !"

he looks nothing like granny crumpet.

over a year ago

amersham

"Picture of you waving a flag with your genitals for instance...instantly recognisable !!

Oi you! He is good but not clever enough to hold the flagpole on his own yet"

I thought he was the flagpole!

over a year ago

"To be fair, even if I was scared of showing my body then I'd still take a pic of something, anything for my profile pic.

Something such as my boot-clad foot or my belt buckle, as I think a lot of folk will probably just disregard any contact from a silhouette, so a picture of owt would work more effectively. Except maybe a pic of a cock of course... "

I was going to ask if a pic of a boot is acceptable then realised that I'd seen a few heels oops!

I think any pic is better than the silhouette.

over a year ago

I would never put a Pic up on this site, for fear of being recognised on Crimewatch

over a year ago

"I think it's because he is Granny Crumpet !"

Haha!

over a year ago

My Mums on here

over a year ago

"My Mums on here "

Really??? Oh shit am I gullible!?

over a year ago

"I would never put a Pic up on this site, for fear of being recognised on Crimewatch "

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"My Mums on here "

i know,she gave me the best blow job i've ever had.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Picture of you waving a flag with your genitals for instance...instantly recognisable !!

Oi you! He is good but not clever enough to hold the flagpole on his own yet

I thought he was the flagpole! "

Haha I wish

over a year ago

"I used to have face pics, someone sent them to my company headquarters and to various other professional bodies and I was sacked for gross misconduct.

Still have a shot so people can see my general body size and am very careful now.

Hindsight is a wonderfull thing and I would advise anyone with a gross misconduct (bringing company into disrupt) in their contract not to post facepics"

Bloody hell! Who did u work for!?

over a year ago

I have pics, just not one that shows my face. However, I would send face pics if and when I feel I can trust someone not to take advantage of my trust.

over a year ago

i would def put a pic of just your body in there.

when we scan our who fab'd pics or who looked.we dont look at shadows.a nice pic is what we notice

nik is a teacher so cant put face pics in public but we have no prob showing friends.

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

we think its normal NOT to want to have face pics up, but unless you have a full body tattoo or some kind of disfigurement that can be noticed by someone whilst at work, there is NO reason you cannot have a body pic on (clothed or otherwise)

and we always send face pics to those we are organising to meet with, but these are never anything more than facebook style pics, and never naked ones as again, anyone tries to say anything outside this site, they havent a leg to stand on.

Em is VERY paranoid where pics come into it

over a year ago

"I have pics, just not one that shows my face. However, I would send face pics if and when I feel I can trust someone not to take advantage of my trust. "

Pretty much sums it up

over a year ago

"I used to have face pics, someone sent them to my company headquarters and to various other professional bodies and I was sacked for gross misconduct.

Hindsight is a wonderfull thing and I would advise anyone with a gross misconduct (bringing company into disrupt) in their contract not to post facepics"

We value our living more than anyones opinion in us being dishonest/fake!(although most forum posters do really know almost anything worth knowing in life) See above for reasons

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

personally think in this day and age of instant digital etc its a bit of a cop out to have no pic at all on a profile..

as stated face pics swapped once trust established..

as for the 'goss misconduct' issue, if there is no connection to the employer at all then an employment law solicitor would have a view i feel..

(if the individual was prepared to take the company on..)

over a year ago

"personally think in this day and age of instant digital etc its a bit of a cop out to have no pic at all on a profile..

as for the 'goss misconduct' issue, if there is no connection to the employer at all then an employment law solicitor would have a view i feel..

(if the individual was prepared to take the company on..)"

Although we are totally happy with our profile as it is, and have know problems getting meeting and providing pictures when required. I suppose we could go down the other road and look at taking our company to court as a pastime or hobby........

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"personally think in this day and age of instant digital etc its a bit of a cop out to have no pic at all on a profile..

(if the individual was prepared to take the company on..) Although we are totally happy with our profile as it is, and have know problems getting meeting and providing pictures when required. I suppose we could go down the other road and look at taking our company to court as a pastime or hobby........"

not the most relaxing pastime i would imagine...

over a year ago

"Does anyone else not put a face pic on their profile because they are a pillar of the community and therefore not allowed to have a private life?

Have face pics in private... will share once I've chatted to and saw the other person..... I've a crazy ex lol so never know where he's hiding "

but do you ever send yours first???

not many women or couples do..

so why should it be the single guy who has to send theirs first???

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"

but do you ever send yours first???

not many women or couples do..

so why should it be the single guy who has to send theirs first???"

If I make the initial contact I send mine first. If they contact me then I would expect them to send it....

over a year ago

"i ahve no itention of outing nyone in this lifestyle but i do know it happens, it has happened to a friend fo mine andalmost affected them quite badly.

i think its such a shame hat some people have noting better to do with their life than go round ruining others "

Post new Message to Thread