Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

It really gets on my nerves

Jump to newest

By *isslush OP   Woman
over a year ago

wolverhampton

It gets on my nerves when guys message me and before they even have a decent conversation with they are already thinking about a meet like at least try

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I love it when they do that. It means I know straight away that we're not compatible so I don't have to waste any time chatting to them.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Yep.

Talking is that thing they're forced to do with their wives... now be a good slut and only open your mouth for me to fill it with my cock.

*sigh*

By *ersnickety PantsWoman
over a year ago

Club Meets Only

"I love it when they do that. It means I know straight away that we're not compatible so I don't have to waste any time chatting to them. "

Yes its like they filter themselves out

By *isslush OP   Woman
over a year ago

wolverhampton

"I love it when they do that. It means I know straight away that we're not compatible so I don't have to waste any time chatting to them. "
exactly like you know you ain't really looking for a conversation

By *isslush OP   Woman
over a year ago

wolverhampton

"Yep.

Talking is that thing they're forced to do with their wives... now be a good slut and only open your mouth for me to fill it with my cock.

*sigh*"

indeed

By *heslimoneMan
over a year ago

Deeside

Would all you ladies please put a cork in it and form an orderly que, wife will be home soon.

By *oncupiscence73Woman
over a year ago

South

When pointing this out today I was told ‘I ain’t got time for petty chit chat I’m here to fuck’ ....... block

By *oberts_onMan
over a year ago

King's Lynn

"It gets on my nerves when guys message me and before they even have a decent conversation with they are already thinking about a meet like at least try "

I never take that approach, nor appear to be pushy, yet still get nowhere! Lol

Maybe im too easy going...

over a year ago

If a guy messages you of course he's thinking about meeting you otherwise he wouldn't message (in most cases at least).

Guys are probably just more keen to move things along.

Just out of curiosity, how long would you expect a guy to converse with you before he asks to meet?

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It's a useful filter.

over a year ago

"It gets on my nerves when guys message me and before they even have a decent conversation with they are already thinking about a meet like at least try "

hope it gets better for you.

from what ive seen you got a good attitude and attraction.

good luck

over a year ago

"It's a useful filter."

By *oncupiscence73Woman
over a year ago

South

"If a guy messages you of course he's thinking about meeting you otherwise he wouldn't message (in most cases at least).

Just out of curiosity, how long would you expect a guy to converse with you before he asks to meet?"

.... after more than one message and after he’s seen a face picture.

By *isslush OP   Woman
over a year ago

wolverhampton

"If a guy messages you of course he's thinking about meeting you otherwise he wouldn't message (in most cases at least).

Just out of curiosity, how long would you expect a guy to converse with you before he asks to meet?"

I don't wanna chat for months because I would wanna meet as well but at least put some effort in to it

over a year ago

How long do we have to talk about shoes for before we can move on ?

Thanks in advance

By *heslimoneMan
over a year ago

Deeside

Just out of curiosity, how long would you expect a guy to converse with you before he asks to meet?

.... after more than one message and after he’s seen a face picture. "

Soooo 2 messages?

over a year ago

I try to make conversation not pushy still not getting anywhere but I'm married which is an issue for some but a reply would be nice. Makes me chuckle when a profile is all about sex and the meet but get offended you mentioned it lol

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"How long do we have to talk about shoes for before we can move on ?

Thanks in advance "

Talk about them? Duuuude you need to be buying them

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"I try to make conversation not pushy still not getting anywhere but I'm married which is an issue for some but a reply would be nice. Makes me chuckle when a profile is all about sex and the meet but get offended you mentioned it lol"

I think people don't get offended just block because we've learned from the instashag couple of words sent that they don't meet our preferences. We don't discuss offense or anything further, as the block button says all that's important.

over a year ago

"...

Makes me chuckle when a profile is all about sex and the meet but get offended you mentioned it lol"

Yeah I find that odd too!

over a year ago

4 years

over a year ago

Thanks in advance

Talk about them? Duuuude you need to be buying them "

What size do you want your Brogues ?

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Thanks in advance

Talk about them? Duuuude you need to be buying them

What size do you want your Brogues ?"

Size 3, 3 n half in winter months when it's thick sock weather

over a year ago

"Just out of curiosity, how long would you expect a guy to converse with you before he asks to meet?

4 years"

Lol well hopefully the pandemic's over by then

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

I actually enjoy a good chat first

By *he Devils Daughter!Woman
over a year ago

some where in yorkshire

This

over a year ago

When something you do for fun , isn’t fun anymore.... it might be time for a break

By *ance1502Man
over a year ago

London

Finally a logical perspective. Good question too

By *ance1502Man
over a year ago

London

"I try to make conversation not pushy still not getting anywhere but I'm married which is an issue for some but a reply would be nice. Makes me chuckle when a profile is all about sex and the meet but get offended you mentioned it lol"

Theres a lot of them out there too. Talking like they're about action but as soon as you mention sex or a meet they turn into nuns and this is after a few convos. They're not serious

over a year ago

Believe it or not but alot of Women act like this too, however I think couples are the worst at assuming just because we've sent a few messages means I'm wanna automatically meet up.

Everyone is different and some want to build up and some just want it now. Some women want to meet "right now" and other want to message for a while.

The wonderful world of Fab

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Look at it this way. They self cancel from the get go

over a year ago

"Yep.

*sigh* indeed "

As a counterpoint, after composing a quite nice message, one reply I received was ‘not on here for chit chat, get to the point’

Men have to navigate between ‘READ MY PROFILE AND AMUSE ME AND ENTERTAIN ME’ or, ‘NO SHORT MESSAGES’ ‘STIMULATE MY MIND!’

You can imagine that, as for single males, eliciting a reply, and putting yourself across in a true manner despite the pitfalls of the written word, on top of the chances of getting said reply noticed in an inbox filled with hundreds being akin to choosing the right amount of bullets in a barrel, they may be disgruntled, disparaged and tired of penning bespoke bestsellers in their hundreds.

One the one hand, it’s just the law of this particular jungle, but on the other, like with any pseudo hierarchy, the line between the has and the have nots can be gossamer thin. Maybe just engage human mode before shooting someone down in flames who has climbed to the top of the same hill a hundred times only to be pushed to the bottom.

I’ll sit back and wait for replies from creeptastic swaggering males who have ‘never had an issue’, ‘never struggled’ and are happy to provide off the shelf life advice to boost their own self image

By *heslimoneMan
over a year ago

Deeside

"Yep.

*sigh* indeed

As a counterpoint, after composing a quite nice message, one reply I received was ‘not on here for chit chat, get to the point’

Men have to navigate between ‘READ MY PROFILE AND AMUSE ME AND ENTERTAIN ME’ or, ‘NO SHORT MESSAGES’ ‘STIMULATE MY MIND!’

You can imagine that, as for single males, eliciting a reply, and putting yourself across in a true manner despite the pitfalls of the written word, on top of the chances of getting said reply noticed in an inbox filled with hundreds being akin to choosing the right amount of bullets in a barrel, they may be disgruntled, disparaged and tired of penning bespoke bestsellers in their hundreds.

One the one hand, it’s just the law of this particular jungle, but on the other, like with any pseudo hierarchy, the line between the has and the have nots can be gossamer thin. Maybe just engage human mode before shooting someone down in flames who has climbed to the top of the same hill a hundred times only to be pushed to the bottom.

I’ll sit back and wait for replies from creeptastic swaggering males who have ‘never had an issue’, ‘never struggled’ and are happy to provide off the shelf life advice to boost their own self image "

Pretty much sums up the average male experience I'd say, at least this one anyway. This is the stormy ocean we have chosen to navigate though.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Yep.

*sigh* indeed

I’ll sit back and wait for replies from creeptastic swaggering males who have ‘never had an issue’, ‘never struggled’ and are happy to provide off the shelf life advice to boost their own self image "

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

"Yep.

*sigh* indeed

I mean, I already agreed with you, but that last paragraph just tipped it over the edge. Well done, sir

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

It is bizarre that so many guys think it's appropriate to give a frank account of what sexual things they want to do with us as the opener for a conversations. I mean, they don't even start with "Hello"! What are they thinking?

Hannah got called a slut recently by somebody who we had never spoken to before.

Can you imagine meeting one of these guys at your friend's dinner party?

Host to guests: John, this is Julian who I used to know from school and his wife Sally. Julian and Sally, this is John who I know from a Web site I might tell you about some time.

Julian to John: Hello, John.

Sally to John: Hello, John.

John to Julian: I'd really like to fuck your slut wife up the arse while you are tied to a chair.*

*This is not a direct quote from a PM.

over a year ago

I've been here years and I'm used to the way the vast majority of men message. If you don't like their approach Op, just delete and forget and move on. There is zero point in moaning about it as nothing will change. The block or delete button is your friend

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

It irritates me when the first message is asking to meet, no we haven't swapped pics or even seen if we get on.

Instant delete

You have to chat to someone a bit to see if there's a connection and swap a couple of pics.

By *ungBlackTopMan
over a year ago

salford

Get over yourselves, tits and fanny out but don't expect men to want to meet for sex? This is a sex site if you wish to think you're better than that then this may not be the site for you.

over a year ago

"Get over yourselves, tits and fanny out but don't expect men to want to meet for sex? This is a sex site if you wish to think you're better than that then this may not be the site for you."

But I AM better than everyone else

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Get over yourselves, tits and fanny out but don't expect men to want to meet for sex? This is a sex site if you wish to think you're better than that then this may not be the site for you."

Hmm. I'd like to meet someone I can have a conversation with.

I'd like to be able to get a sense of whether they're safe to meet before I do so.

Having a conversation is the way to do that.

So no, thanks, I won't be getting over myself. Safety first.

over a year ago

Well said and it also made me chuckle. The irony of it all

over a year ago

"Get over yourselves, tits and fanny out but don't expect men to want to meet for sex? This is a sex site if you wish to think you're better than that then this may not be the site for you.

Well said and it also made me chuckle. The irony of it all "

The irony of wanting to know if I like someone before shagging them? Yeah

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm not sure "wanting to meet for sex" means "wanting to meet for sex without taking precautions first or having preferences"

over a year ago

"Get over yourselves, tits and fanny out but don't expect men to want to meet for sex? This is a sex site if you wish to think you're better than that then this may not be the site for you.

Well said and it also made me chuckle. The irony of it all

The irony of wanting to know if I like someone before shagging them? Yeah"

Hey, I'm all for building a connection and getting to know someone first. I just thought that comment made me laugh that's all...

Luckily for me I have some very good friends on here and off of here, so my desperation levels are not at the level of the men in question.

Thanks for the update though

By *orace99Man
over a year ago

York

"When pointing this out today I was told ‘I ain’t got time for petty chit chat I’m here to fuck’ ....... block "

over a year ago

I never do that, I love a chat but I guess that I must be terrible with conversation because most of my chats fizzle out before I get the chance to ask them to meet me.

By *oncupiscence73Woman
over a year ago

South

..... oh more self filtering such fun

over a year ago

Thats the cock brain taking over.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Fancy a ny?

By *itty9899Man
over a year ago

Craggy Island

Depends on the meaning of a decent conversation, the weather, politics, your family history, hobbies.

Post new Message to Thread