Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ever fallen in love with someone

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ever fallen in love, in love with someone,

Ever fallen in love.

In love with someone you shouldn't have fallen in love with?

The takeaway here is, have you ever crossed the line between FB/FWB/FAB and love interest?

And that's a pretty good song too

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

yep.

At the time I had no idea falling in love with him would be bad for my health, but when ya realise the last 2 years had been on borrowed time coz his wife had no idea they were "separated" it fucks with ya.

I'm over it now, but won't be trusting again

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Yeah, I met a man a fair few years ago now and for the best part of a year I told myself it was only fucking and nothing else. I was compartmentalising it all and convinced myself I was doing a good job of that. We're now engaged and very happy together so I think he's a bit more than a fwb now.

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

"Yeah, I met a man a fair few years ago now and for the best part of a year I told myself it was only fucking and nothing else. I was compartmentalising it all and convinced myself I was doing a good job of that. We're now engaged and very happy together so I think he's a bit more than a fwb now."

Sounds familiar...

By *heslimoneMan
over a year ago

Deeside

"yep.

At the time I had no idea falling in love with him would be bad for my health, but when ya realise the last 2 years had been on borrowed time coz his wife had no idea they were "separated" it fucks with ya.

I'm over it now, but won't be trusting again "

You will learn to trust again, in time you will discover that he was that bad apple in the cart. Sure for a time you won't want more than a nibble of an apple at best but then one day you will stumble across the delights of a cox(or pink lady) and before you know it you will be baking apple stroodle.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"Yeah, I met a man a fair few years ago now and for the best part of a year I told myself it was only fucking and nothing else. I was compartmentalising it all and convinced myself I was doing a good job of that. We're now engaged and very happy together so I think he's a bit more than a fwb now.

Sounds familiar... "

You're engaged? So romantic!

By *ay_yes_to_pinkyWoman
over a year ago

manchester

Been on here 11 nearly 12 years, had lots of fun in that time including fb, fwb as i am married he's on here too. I decided to go on a mini break over 3 years ago when a nice young man messaged now fast forward and ive been in a poly relationship 2 years 8 months later. Was certainly never on the cards but works for us

Post new Message to Thread