Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Barking Up The Wrong Tree

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

*Please read the suffix at the bottom of this post*

So an interesting observation: In my short time on here, I have only been propositioned by about 3 women. Though my profile states I am straight, and shows my (heterosexual) preferences, I do, however, receive around 15 unsolicited mails a day from bi/ bi-curious single males. Contrary to the general consensus regarding mails from males, these are on the whole polite, well written, and not pushy. Far more polite, in fact, than many couples and ladies I have engaged with! I wonder what makes me more attractive to men than women!

Suffix - this is not a rant, a moan, or a cry for attention it is simply an interesting (to me) observation. And yes, I am fully aware of how filters/ blocking works!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lucky you ! If a guy says hi to me his second questions ‘’can I add you, you big ?‘’ I’m just like come on man it’s not hard to try a little bit

over a year ago

I receive a few messages a day from guys but unlike you, most of mine are ‘blowy?’ or ‘wanna fuck’.

Which if they message women on here like that, no wonder most men get tarnished with the same brush when trying to initiate contact.

With that being said however, when iv uploaded a picture for example I have received some very complimentary messages from guys with nothing more in it than that

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"*Please read the suffix at the bottom of this post*

So an interesting observation: In my short time on here, I have only been propositioned by about 3 women. Though my profile states I am straight, and shows my (heterosexual) preferences, I do, however, receive around 15 unsolicited mails a day from bi/ bi-curious single males. Contrary to the general consensus regarding mails from males, these are on the whole polite, well written, and not pushy. Far more polite, in fact, than many couples and ladies I have engaged with! I wonder what makes me more attractive to men than women!

Suffix - this is not a rant, a moan, or a cry for attention it is simply an interesting (to me) observation. And yes, I am fully aware of how filters/ blocking works! "

My experience

The men are not exactly articulate however they are to be very fair not usually pushy either

Ts are much the same but seem to have a wider vocabulary

Women those who have messaged me are usually very articulate and verbose x

over a year ago

"With that being said however, when iv uploaded a picture for example I have received some very complimentary messages from guys with nothing more in it than that "

Nice to see/ hear!

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

Yeah I get a few of them too. Mostly not so polite as you are suggesting, don’t think there is anything on my profile to attract them but who knows????

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

Seems you're the exception to the rule Mine are mostly such classics as

"I'd love to suck you off, how much?"

Or

"How would you like to piledrive my little ass pussy"

over a year ago

""How would you like to piledrive my little ass pussy"

"

over a year ago

You're a fit guy with a nice cock so doesn't surprise me you get propositioned by guys.

'Straight' on a guy's profile doesn't always mean 'straight' (there is 'Fab Straight') so the guys will try it on just in case you are receptive to their advances.

over a year ago

This is the internet almost anything goes on the net.

Do you think the same males would approach you in a bar ?

Of course they wouldn't don't take it too seriously they're harmless.

over a year ago

It’s just the fab way I guess.......

When messaging a couple or single woman, be as polite and endearing as possible! When messaging a guy, straight down to are you fucking me or me fucking you! ( neither for me by the way)

over a year ago

"This is the internet almost anything goes on the net.

Of course they wouldn't don't take it too seriously they're harmless."

In a nutshell.

By *LAchillesMan
over a year ago

North London

Some of the things I love about this site are the diversity and, on the whole, the acceptance, good naturedness and open mindedness of the people on it. I love to see the pictures and read the profiles, some are hugely arousing, some are fascinating, some are both. I will always believe the profiler’s statement with regard to their sexuality, though, and although I might often admire a man who is straight I’m not going to proposition him for sex (I might pay a compliment). It does cut the other way too - about 80% of the views and messages I receive are from straight men. Like I said the diversity you find on this site is wonderful.

over a year ago

"This is the internet almost anything goes on the net.

Of course they wouldn't don't take it too seriously they're harmless.

In a nutshell. "

Read the suffix.

Post new Message to Thread