Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Could be worse, atleast he doesn’t hate you

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

In case you got it confused with your other body...

By *isslush OP   Woman
over a year ago

wolverhampton

"Could be worse, atleast he doesn’t hate you "
it was just the way it was said

over a year ago

"Could be worse, atleast he doesn’t hate you it was just the way it was said "

Or the way you read it ? I find text speak so hard to put across too other people, like sarcasm, jokes etc but most things taken out of context due to how people read it. But if you feel as if it wasn’t a compliment or offended i would just block or report it happy fabbing

over a year ago

What he should have said was I live your body colour shouldnt come into it at all how ever you do have a love skin tone and that's not in the least bit meant in a negative way x

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Warped notions of what's acceptable. It's a horrible filter

By *isslush OP   Woman
over a year ago

wolverhampton

"What he should have said was I live your body colour shouldnt come into it at all how ever you do have a love skin tone and that's not in the least bit meant in a negative way x"
thank you and I have said sorry and said thank you for the complement

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I wouldn't accept it as a compliment. It's weird.

over a year ago

Is that not similar to black mans fan club - no reason why there shouldn't be a black woman's fan club

By *isslush OP   Woman
over a year ago

wolverhampton

"I wouldn't accept it as a compliment. It's weird."
right but I dont wanna argue and make a big thing about it and keep it moving

By *isslush OP   Woman
over a year ago

wolverhampton

"Is that not similar to black mans fan club - no reason why there shouldn't be a black woman's fan club "
really should be right

over a year ago

"What he should have said was I live your body colour shouldnt come into it at all how ever you do have a love skin tone and that's not in the least bit meant in a negative way x thank you and I have said sorry and said thank you for the complement"
your welcome

over a year ago

"Is that not similar to black mans fan club - no reason why there shouldn't be a black woman's fan club "
I'd be in it but I love all women

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I wouldn't accept it as a compliment. It's weird. right but I dont wanna argue and make a big thing about it and keep it moving "

I get these compliments on my nationality, and honestly it's a big old red flag. If it makes you uncomfortable don't accept it. I know some people are into the whole fetishisation thing, but it's perfectly OK if you're not. I'm 110% on the "this is weird, don't do this" train.

By *isslush OP   Woman
over a year ago

wolverhampton

"I wouldn't accept it as a compliment. It's weird. right but I dont wanna argue and make a big thing about it and keep it moving

I get these compliments on my nationality, and honestly it's a big old red flag. If it makes you uncomfortable don't accept it. I know some people are into the whole fetishisation thing, but it's perfectly OK if you're not. I'm 110% on the "this is weird, don't do this" train."

I'm not in to it and I just wanna be seen as person which is really hard

over a year ago

How about... Oof killer curves.. You look amazing... Which you do by the way

By *isslush OP   Woman
over a year ago

wolverhampton

"How about... Oof killer curves.. You look amazing... Which you do by the way "
thank you

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I wouldn't accept it as a compliment. It's weird. right but I dont wanna argue and make a big thing about it and keep it moving

I get these compliments on my nationality, and honestly it's a big old red flag. If it makes you uncomfortable don't accept it. I know some people are into the whole fetishisation thing, but it's perfectly OK if you're not. I'm 110% on the "this is weird, don't do this" train. I'm not in to it and I just wanna be seen as person which is really hard "

It's difficult in any part of life but on a swinging site is nigh on impossible.

We've put all our pictures in private for reasons I won't go in to here but when they were public I was frequently complimented on my body "for my age". Many women on here are sought after for their body size, men for their skin colour and penis size, it's how it mostly works on here. Of course there are people who will want to know you as a person too.

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

"How is it I love your black body a complement hmm "

Could I just stick with "I love your body"? Would that be OK,ecause I think you look gorgeous! Luke

over a year ago

There will always be 'fetishism' over certain aspects of the physical body (skin colour, hair colour, size of boobs/bum/cock, accent etc.).

But there should also be sensitivity to how someone might feel about about being described a certain way.

Unless someone had put themselves out there highlighting a particular physical attribute ('I'm a fiery redhead' or 'I'm a beautiful black woman') I wouldn't single out a specific attribute in a compliment.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I get these compliments on my nationality, and honestly it's a big old red flag. If it makes you uncomfortable don't accept it. I know some people are into the whole fetishisation thing, but it's perfectly OK if you're not. I'm 110% on the "this is weird, don't do this" train. I'm not in to it and I just wanna be seen as person which is really hard "

Me too. I get it.

I don't know how to fix the issue. It sucks, it's horrible, and it's complicated.

All I can do is say no to anyone who fetishises me (usually for my accent)

By *isslush OP   Woman
over a year ago

wolverhampton

"How is it I love your black body a complement hmm

Could I just stick with "I love your body"? Would that be OK,ecause I think you look gorgeous! Luke "

thank you

By *isslush OP   Woman
over a year ago

wolverhampton

I get these compliments on my nationality, and honestly it's a big old red flag. If it makes you uncomfortable don't accept it. I know some people are into the whole fetishisation thing, but it's perfectly OK if you're not. I'm 110% on the "this is weird, don't do this" train. I'm not in to it and I just wanna be seen as person which is really hard

Me too. I get it.

I don't know how to fix the issue. It sucks, it's horrible, and it's complicated.

All I can do is say no to anyone who fetishises me (usually for my accent)"

and I dont think people understand how it makes us feel

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I get these compliments on my nationality, and honestly it's a big old red flag. If it makes you uncomfortable don't accept it. I know some people are into the whole fetishisation thing, but it's perfectly OK if you're not. I'm 110% on the "this is weird, don't do this" train. I'm not in to it and I just wanna be seen as person which is really hard

Me too. I get it.

All I can do is say no to anyone who fetishises me (usually for my accent) and I dont think people understand how it makes us feel "

No, they don't. It's awful and they just justify it away because some people use the fetish or like the fetish. Or it's very common.

I speak up where I can. It's not much and I don't feel heard most of the time. Or I get shouted down because my experiences don't matter.

The thing I have most power to do is to say no to anyone who does it to me. Whether I tell them why I'm saying no or not (because is it worth it at a personal level? Rarely).

Solidarity.

By *essiCouple
over a year ago

suffolk

You took it as being a bit condescending..

over a year ago

Hows it different to someone saying they love black cock?

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Hows it different to someone saying they love black cock?

"

It's not.

I don't do that either

By *uHorny1Man
over a year ago

Cannock

Surely it should be "I love your body" Colour of skin should be irrelevant

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"

Sometimes people invite that sort of compliment and it's something they enjoy - if that's the case, there's nothing wrong with it. Much like if someone states they are bbw, it's a particular way of marketing themselves so compliments are somewhat to be expected. Personally speaking, I don't advertise myself as an Ebony goddess, a caramel honey or any of that sort of thing so I do feel a bit... well not comfortable if it's something people make a thing of. I don't want to be someone's fetish, I don't want to be the black girl/exotic one they go with because they've "never been with one". I do think, to a certain extent, issues surrounding racial fetishism aren't the same as someone having a thing for an accent or a hair colour. There's a lot of history, certain sexual tropes that go with it that some want to avoid. It's like comparing apples to fruit squash.

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

If you feel it was a sincere compliment then accept it and smile.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Sometimes people invite that sort of compliment and it's something they enjoy - if that's the case, there's nothing wrong with it. Much like if someone states they are bbw, it's a particular way of marketing themselves so compliments are somewhat to be expected. Personally speaking, I don't advertise myself as an Ebony goddess, a caramel honey or any of that sort of thing so I do feel a bit... well not comfortable if it's something people make a thing of. I don't want to be someone's fetish, I don't want to be the black girl/exotic one they go with because they've "never been with one". I do think, to a certain extent, issues surrounding racial fetishism aren't the same as someone having a thing for an accent or a hair colour. There's a lot of history, certain sexual tropes that go with it that some want to avoid. It's like comparing apples to fruit squash."

It's not entirely the same, but it's the closest I've got, and I empathise on that basis. Obviously I understand the racial elements are a lot more complicated and nasty.

over a year ago

Sometimes people invite that sort of compliment and it's something they enjoy - if that's the case, there's nothing wrong with it. Much like if someone states they are bbw, it's a particular way of marketing themselves so compliments are somewhat to be expected. Personally speaking, I don't advertise myself as an Ebony goddess, a caramel honey or any of that sort of thing so I do feel a bit... well not comfortable if it's something people make a thing of. I don't want to be someone's fetish, I don't want to be the black girl/exotic one they go with because they've "never been with one". I do think, to a certain extent, issues surrounding racial fetishism aren't the same as someone having a thing for an accent or a hair colour. There's a lot of history, certain sexual tropes that go with it that some want to avoid. It's like comparing apples to fruit squash."

Post new Message to Thread