Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What's your thoughts on??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What's everyone's thoughts on condoms during oral???

Bare backers get a hard time because of risk of sti but oral sex and pose the same or similar risks surly so what's everyones view on oral sex after all can put a Jonny on my tounge???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don’t like it

Yeah I know it’s safer, I wish I did enjoyed it, but I don’t

Can just picture myself sucking cock, accidentally inhaling the condom and dying

over a year ago

"Don’t like it

Can just picture myself sucking cock, accidentally inhaling the condom and dying "

well this is it from what I've seen alot of people wont play bb a a rightly so I guess but will happily suck a cock or lick a pussy and there is an exchange of bodily fluid sorry to make it sound gross everyone but is it not the same as sex?

over a year ago

"Don’t like it

Can just picture myself sucking cock, accidentally inhaling the condom and dying well this is it from what I've seen alot of people wont play bb a a rightly so I guess but will happily suck a cock or lick a pussy and there is an exchange of bodily fluid sorry to make it sound gross everyone but is it not the same as sex?"

Yup. We’re all hypocrites

over a year ago

Already a huge topic on this subject where most insist on without regardless of risk of disease

an excellent post from one member who caught a horrific sexual disease through oral sex and took a long time to recover

it should be a warning to all, and everyone should read.

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/1074704

over a year ago

"Already a huge topic on this subject where most insist on without regardless of risk of disease

an excellent post from one member who caught a horrific sexual disease through oral sex and took a long time to recover

"

not sure I wanna read it first thing in the morning but a sensible thread from me for a change with a very interesting question I think

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

It's a risk and one that we each have to assess and decide for ourselves whether we want to take it.

Should point out though that the risk isn't always the same or similar - there have been no absolutely 100% proven cases of HIV being transmitted through oral for example, although it is technically possible to catch it that way the risk is minimal compared to penetrative sex.

Ultimately though there is no 100% "safe" sex other than celibacy or sticking to one partner for life (and *knowing* they have done the same) so it comes down to weighing up the risks and making decisions based on that.

By *ankie303Woman
over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

"Already a huge topic on this subject where most insist on without regardless of risk of disease

not sure I wanna read it first thing in the morning but a sensible thread from me for a change with a very interesting question I think "

It's basically the same thread as you have started

over a year ago

"It's a risk and one that we each have to assess and decide for ourselves whether we want to take it.

Should point out though that the risk isn't always the same or similar - there have been no absolutely 100% proven cases of HIV being transmitted through oral for example, although it is technically possible to catch it that way the risk is minimal compared to penetrative sex.

Ultimately though there is no 100% "safe" sex other than celibacy or sticking to one partner for life (and *knowing* they have done the same) so it comes down to weighing up the risks and making decisions based on that."

a good honest answer there my friend and very informative

over a year ago

not sure I wanna read it first thing in the morning but a sensible thread from me for a change with a very interesting question I think

It's basically the same thread as you have started "

oh lol

over a year ago

I wouldn’t put a covered willy in my mouth. But I don’t do casual and I get tested regularly and between partners so it’s a risk I’m willing to take.

over a year ago

"I wouldn’t put a covered willy in my mouth. But I don’t do casual and I get tested regularly and between partners so it’s a risk I’m willing to take. "
and this is another good point

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

It’s a bit like chewing a toffee with the wrapper still on but yes I have done it in the past, I don’t know how it felt for the guys but it certainly wasn’t great on my part but I did it. I’m not sure oral poses as much of a danger as penetrative sex unless you have dental issues such as bleeding gums or open sores, inflamed cold sores around the mouth but I maybe wrong

Post new Message to Thread