Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Shit site

Jump to newest

By *bt96 OP   Man
over a year ago

GAINSBOROUGH

any other lads find it hard on here unless your a gym freak or hung like a horse.. been on here ages and can't even get a message back let alone a meet

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *eanne1984Woman
over a year ago

wallasey

You have no pics available, puts me off straight away x

Reply privately

By *bt96 OP   Man
over a year ago

GAINSBOROUGH

only just took them down because I was going to come off.. everyone I have messaged has seen me

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

There aren't a lot of meets happening at the moment due to the pandemic.

You may wish to consider how well you appeal to people with your profile and messages

Apart from that, yes, it can be hard.

Reply privately

By *edeWoman
over a year ago

the abyss

Not being able to accommodate can cause problems not forgetting the fact that for the past 6 or so months meeting has technically not been allowed...

Reply privately

By *bt96 OP   Man
over a year ago

GAINSBOROUGH

Yes I understand with whats been going on but nobody even gives me chance.. i just try have a polite conversation with people

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

_bt96 - I looked at your profile and the text seems to send a distinct message that you can't be bothered. If you say you're "not looking for anything in particular on here", well, you got it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"any other lads find it hard on here unless your a gym freak or hung like a horse.. been on here ages and can't even get a message back let alone a meet "

At least have a picture people can see

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sorry you're struggling OP, stick around and jump in the forum, hopefully things improve for you

Reply privately

over a year ago

There are more men than women here. Women get 100s of messages a day, odds are most guys won't get many replies.

You're not guaranteed anything here, have a decent profile, pur yourself out there and try to stand out.

Any man can be successful on here, regardless of his looks, fab is what you make of it.

Good luck

Lu

Reply privately

over a year ago

I wonder why that could be OP?

Love from, someone who doesn’t meet men who have huge cocks or are gym fit x

Reply privately

over a year ago

like everything in life, you get out what you put in, after reading your profile we wouldnt meet you

Reply privately

By *onzoDog74Man
over a year ago

Cheshire

Not really. Only being here a few weeks and had a couple of bites already and many more pleasant exchanges. It all boils down to what your expectations are and how patient you are.

Reply privately

By *bt96 OP   Man
over a year ago

GAINSBOROUGH

why whats so wrong with my profile

Reply privately

over a year ago

Patience, perseverance and good manners - have those three and it's just a matter of waiting until you are lucky!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"why whats so wrong with my profile"

Seeing as you asked...

No photos.

Vague bio.

Little information about yourself.

No information about what you're looking for.

You don't stand out at all...you could be any random guy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

no pics, doesnt say alot, try looking at other male profiles, the ones that are getting meets, either that or get yourself to a social

Reply privately

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Neither gym fit not hung like a horse here OP, in fact distinctly average and have a cock that works when it wants to and how it wants to, so am hardly what you would call a "catch" and yet am more than happy with my experience of the site over the past four years.

Often when guys on here say they are struggling it comes down to one, some or all of the following - all of which are within their own hands to put right:

Profile - make sure yours is well written, tells the reader something about you and what you are looking for, and what you think you can offer. Make sure it helps you stand out from all the other generic single guy profiles on the site. It's your shop window, so dress it to appeal.

Pics - put together a good collection of pics that show you, and your body off well, without necessarily showing off your cock.

Attitude - keep a positive attitude at all times, treat others with respect and consideration and accept knock backs graciously.

Expectations - make sure they're set low, then turn them down a notch - you don't get messages and and meets just for having a profile. You're also in a very big pool of people all looking for the same thing from a much smaller pool, so need to accept that you won't always get a response or what you're hoping for.

Approach - find an approach to the site that works for you - don't just rely on sending cold messages to other users, there are many ways to approach and get to know other users including using the forums and chat rooms, both of which are a very good way to get to know people and them to get to know you.

None of that will guarantee a thing, but will improve your experience and perception of the site.

Reply privately

By *uriouscouple83Couple
over a year ago

Worcester

Princess peach? Can we get Princess peach over here?

Reply privately

By *bt96 OP   Man
over a year ago

GAINSBOROUGH

I did have photos on.. and changed my bio 100times still no luck though

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I did have photos on.. and changed my bio 100times still no luck though "

what did you expect, knicker elastic snapping everywhere??????

be realistic, if you cant pull in real life, you wont find it any easyer on here tbh

its not instashag

but if you look at it with the right attitude, you will meet people

Reply privately

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"any other lads find it hard on here unless your a gym freak or hung like a horse.. been on here ages and can't even get a message back let alone a meet "

I was in Scunthorpe for the weekend two weeks ago, I got plenty of offers from bi guys, but no single females or couples were up for anything. The pandemic isn’t helping just now, and neither will a blank profile mate. Make your profile more appealing, get involved in the forums, and have a look in the chat rooms for some webcam fun. Things will improve (for all of us) in time

Reply privately

over a year ago

"why whats so wrong with my profile

Princess peach? Can we get Princess peach over here?"

Where is she when you need her.

Reply privately

over a year ago

that about sums up my time on here apart from a couple of messages from the same woman who is 450 miles away !

Reply privately

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"Neither gym fit not hung like a horse here OP, in fact distinctly average and have a cock that works when it wants to and how it wants to, so am hardly what you would call a "catch" and yet am more than happy with my experience of the site over the past four years.

Often when guys on here say they are struggling it comes down to one, some or all of the following - all of which are within their own hands to put right:

Profile - make sure yours is well written, tells the reader something about you and what you are looking for, and what you think you can offer. Make sure it helps you stand out from all the other generic single guy profiles on the site. It's your shop window, so dress it to appeal.

Pics - put together a good collection of pics that show you, and your body off well, without necessarily showing off your cock.

Attitude - keep a positive attitude at all times, treat others with respect and consideration and accept knock backs graciously.

Expectations - make sure they're set low, then turn them down a notch - you don't get messages and and meets just for having a profile. You're also in a very big pool of people all looking for the same thing from a much smaller pool, so need to accept that you won't always get a response or what you're hoping for.

Approach - find an approach to the site that works for you - don't just rely on sending cold messages to other users, there are many ways to approach and get to know other users including using the forums and chat rooms, both of which are a very good way to get to know people and them to get to know you.

None of that will guarantee a thing, but will improve your experience and perception of the site.

"

Yep, all of that

Reply privately

over a year ago

"why whats so wrong with my profile

Princess peach? Can we get Princess peach over here?

Where is she when you need her. "

She'll be asleep by now dreaming of her next photo shoot...

Reply privately

over a year ago

It tells us nothing about you. There’s spelling mistakes, bad grammar/a lack of grammar etc.

You have no public photos either.

Reply privately

By *onzoDog74Man
over a year ago

Cheshire

"Neither gym fit not hung like a horse here OP, in fact distinctly average and have a cock that works when it wants to and how it wants to, so am hardly what you would call a "catch" and yet am more than happy with my experience of the site over the past four years.

"

^ Unlikely to get any better advice than this.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nowadays, I treat getting a meet as a nice plus.

Content to chat with other like minded naughty people at the moment

Reply privately

By *bt96 OP   Man
over a year ago

GAINSBOROUGH

no just expected someone to at least say hi after 10months ?? I think alot of people on here would actually like me if they give me chance im quite a easy person to get on with

Reply privately

over a year ago

There are a few things to consider.

One your profile - Does it stand out and is it appealing to someone you want to be intimate with. Does it say who you are what your looking for.

Also we are in a situation where people are not looking to meet and a lot of women already have people they are chatting too, so are reluctant to chat to someone new because they can't meet them for the foreseeable anyway.

Reply privately

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

The main reasons guys don't get anywhere on here are supply hugely outstrips demand, and the behaviour of a lot of them. It's not usually down to gym bodies and cock sizes at all.

Combine the pandemic restrictions and the numbers being against you anyway, you may just have unrealistic expectations (even if you are one who treats women with respect).

Reply privately

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

There was a guy complaining of the same last night that it was slowly chipping away at his confidence and affecting his work and personal life.

Keep your chin up OP

Reply privately

By *bt96 OP   Man
over a year ago

GAINSBOROUGH

"There was a guy complaining of the same last night that it was slowly chipping away at his confidence and affecting his work and personal life.

Keep your chin up OP "

Yeah it does get really annoying after a while just end up questioning what you need to change about yourself

Reply privately

By *uliaChrisCouple
over a year ago

westerham

"I did have photos on.. and changed my bio 100times still no luck though "

That must be a slight exaggeration

Reply privately

By *bt96 OP   Man
over a year ago

GAINSBOROUGH

"I did have photos on.. and changed my bio 100times still no luck though

That must be a slight exaggeration

"

I tried alot of different approaches

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mate trust me. You’re not the only one

Reply privately

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

I’m not gym fit. I’m not hung like whatever. I have met some lovely people on fab. It is possible.

Reply privately

over a year ago

No, I have a lot of fun on here personally. Made some very good friends over the years as well. And met my partner on here. Life is good!

Reply privately

By *bt96 OP   Man
over a year ago

GAINSBOROUGH

"Mate trust me. You’re not the only one"

Do you not just want to give up sometimes

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Mate trust me. You’re not the only one

Do you not just want to give up sometimes"

Yeah lol, it’s rare to come across a genuine women who can actually hold some sort of conversation and banter on here

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah lol, it’s rare to come across a genuine women who can actually hold some sort of conversation and banter on here "

I have most luck with couples

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah lol, it’s rare to come across a genuine women who can actually hold some sort of conversation and banter on here "

They exist. It’s the majority of women on here. They just aren’t interacting with you. Don’t stress it

Reply privately

By *HaRiFMan
over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

If its not working for you here, you should pursue other avenues where it may be less frustrating for you.

Reply privately

By *bt96 OP   Man
over a year ago

GAINSBOROUGH

Most arent even interested in single guys anyway

Reply privately

By *bt96 OP   Man
over a year ago

GAINSBOROUGH

"any other lads find it hard on here unless your a gym freak or hung like a horse.. been on here ages and can't even get a message back let alone a meet

If its not working for you here, you should pursue other avenues where it may be less frustrating for you."

What would you suggest

Reply privately

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

You really don't have to be a gym freak or hung like a horse to be successful on here.

You need: a decent set of pics, an interesting bio, it helps if you are able to accommodate and are tall.

Sorry you're struggling but as others have said you're not the only one.

Reply privately

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

What is this "banter" of which you speak?!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yes I understand with whats been going on but nobody even gives me chance.. i just try have a polite conversation with people "

You have an awful profile.

People will take one look and walk away.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"_bt96 - I looked at your profile and the text seems to send a distinct message that you can't be bothered. If you say you're "not looking for anything in particular on here", well, you got it."

I read that too..

Luckily I am particular.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah lol, it’s rare to come across a genuine women who can actually hold some sort of conversation and banter on here

What is this "banter" of which you speak?! "

Banter is for kids.

Reply privately

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

I'd disagree - have chatted to and met plenty of them, take a look at my post further up - not being bigheaded at all, nor am I saying it's simple, but all you need to get a better experience of the site is in your hands.

Reply privately

By *onzoDog74Man
over a year ago

Cheshire

[Removed by poster at 04/10/20 23:33:16]

Reply privately

By *nimaginativeUsernameMan
over a year ago

Rochester, Kent

I’m not exactly ‘gym fit’ but I’ve engaged in chats with lovely people on here.

I’m not hung like a horse, either....

Reply privately

By *he Yorkshire StripperMan
over a year ago

Laceby

"

This

Green arrow shows you’ve asked this question over and over and without giving any critique to your profile, it doesn’t really sell YOU.

Would you meet you if you read your profile?

If you aren’t getting anywhere then change it so the site works for you...

Writing forum posts essentially moaning about not getting anywhere but then not doing anything to change that will only ever have the same outcome.

The definition of madness is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result...

Change things to make it work

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP, the size if your wang and the size of your muscles are not the issue.

I've been on and off here for 4 years, I don't have a monster wang and neither am I rippling with muscles.

I've never found it particularly hard.

As mentioned above, your profile and the way you present yourself will be where the issue is.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Most arent even interested in single guys anyway "

well if thats what you think, why are you trying then?????

i hate when guys come on here, make no effort, and then moan that the site is shit because they cant get a meet, go out and meet real people, make real friends, male or female, yes its not easy atm, but still possable, increase your group of friends, im sure you will find it easyer to meet people than on here, swingers are genaraly couples, thats how swinging started, wife swapping etc, singles looking for singles is very rare, well apart from the thousands of single men on here looking for a no strings shag, thats not swinging, never has been.

anyway dont let it get you down, but i do think you are expecting to much from the site

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don’t worry, everyone struggles. Us single males are like grains of sand on here. Keep going, don’t let the goblins get you down, stick to your standards, be polite, delete all your unread sent, and take a break every once in a while. It’s tough when everyone expects a personalised soliloquy, and you have to send a million of them. It’s easier to get what you want in the real world, it’s just tolerable on here because you can express your thoughts immediately, supposedly without judgement. Still, be ready for fuck all - I get nothing on here bar offers from bi males!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maybe it’s time to leave then and try somewhere else.

Reply privately

By *bt96 OP   Man
over a year ago

GAINSBOROUGH

"Maybe it’s time to leave then and try somewhere else. "

Or you could have a conversation with me ?? that would make the ten month wait worth it ??

Reply privately

By *edhead72Man
over a year ago

Cheltenham and Ashby

I find just enjoy the moment, the forums and not expect to much. Think people can pick up if you’re trying too hard.

It’s got to be a giggle

Reply privately

By *HaRiFMan
over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

"any other lads find it hard on here unless your a gym freak or hung like a horse.. been on here ages and can't even get a message back let alone a meet

If its not working for you here, you should pursue other avenues where it may be less frustrating for you.

What would you suggest"

We are all different what works for one person may not for for another. All I can suggest is if a place or situation makes you unhappy then its best to remove your self from there.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I feel your pain.

But a 'sh!t site' is abit extreme, lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

"Maybe it’s time to leave then and try somewhere else.

Or you could have a conversation with me ?? that would make the ten month wait worth it ??"

Why should the lady above have a conversation with you, OP? People generally have a reason to converse.

Reply privately

By *bt96 OP   Man
over a year ago

GAINSBOROUGH

Or you could have a conversation with me ?? that would make the ten month wait worth it ??

Why should the lady above have a conversation with you, OP? People generally have a reason to converse. "

Because id like to get to know her she doesn't have to does she ? Im just saying id like to speak to her

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why should the lady above have a conversation with you, OP? People generally have a reason to converse.

Because id like to get to know her she doesn't have to does she ? Im just saying id like to speak to her "

Maybe the way you come access in messages is the problem.

Reply privately

By *rincess PhoenixWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

I don't think men realise how many messages women get on here! I currently have 103 unread messages just from this weekend when I go through them I will delete any with no pictures and any one line messages with crude suggestions. If you wouldn't say it face to face to a woman don't message it.

Plus no one is meeting at the moment

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sites been what you make it

I have great friends on here n chat for hours.. I jump in forums n laugh around

I've met some amazing folk too.

I put effort in.. Change my pics my profile and chat..

Like I would do socially.. Change venue or outfit or conversation to suit.

Good luck.

But slating something your trying to get something out of, just cos it doesn't fit you.. It may not be for you at this time.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You joined 10 months but there's no profile pic. Most men have them so it would make a difference. Maybe put a couple of public pics too. It would really help. Just be yourself on here, don't take it personally if you find it difficult getting meets, it is difficult for single guys. Good luck OP x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I do as well as I want lol

Reply privately

By *bt96 OP   Man
over a year ago

GAINSBOROUGH

Why should the lady above have a conversation with you, OP? People generally have a reason to converse. "

Just because you have had luck on here doesn't mean you should try stop other people

Reply privately

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

All of the above is good advice already received on how to make your profile more appealing. For me and probably for quite a few others you are way out of our age ranges

Good luck if you decide to stick around and make some changes

Reply privately

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

Quickest, easiest and best lesson I learned after signing up was actually to forget about meeting - just enjoy the forums and other areas of the site for what they are and take a more relaxed laid back approach to meeting.

You'll find if you don't make your use of the site all about meeting, that you'll get more out of it, and if as part of that someone comes along that you connect with, then bonus.

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

Just because you have had luck on here doesn't mean you should try stop other people "

No one is trying to stop anything, but the reaction just there to a public forum comment from a lady contributor seems to suggest you feel somehow "owed" a conversation. No-one is owed anything here.

Reply privately

By *bt96 OP   Man
over a year ago

GAINSBOROUGH

"All of the above is good advice already received on how to make your profile more appealing. For me and probably for quite a few others you are way out of our age ranges

Good luck if you decide to stick around and make some changes "

Thank you.. i might try once more

Reply privately

By *bt96 OP   Man
over a year ago

GAINSBOROUGH

Just because you have had luck on here doesn't mean you should try stop other people

No one is trying to stop anything, but the reaction just there to a public forum comment from a lady contributor seems to suggest you feel somehow "owed" a conversation. No-one is owed anything here. "

No not at all but just because I wanted to talk to someone your butting in saying "why should she talk to you" just uncalled for if you ask me

Reply privately

over a year ago

No one is trying to stop anything, but the reaction just there to a public forum comment from a lady contributor seems to suggest you feel somehow "owed" a conversation. No-one is owed anything here.

No not at all but just because I wanted to talk to someone your butting in saying "why should she talk to you" just uncalled for if you ask me"

to the op, you arent helping yourself here

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

No not at all but just because I wanted to talk to someone your butting in saying "why should she talk to you" just uncalled for if you ask me"

You misunderstand the question. A genuine question - what reason does a person who has commented in an open forum, offering advice which suggests that you leave, have to suddenly strike up a private conversation? It does rather put that person on the spot, don't you think?

Reply privately

By *bt96 OP   Man
over a year ago

GAINSBOROUGH

No not at all but just because I wanted to talk to someone your butting in saying "why should she talk to you" just uncalled for if you ask me

to the op, you arent helping yourself here"

Why should anyone say that though? Im nice to everyone.. i don't see what her problem is with me speaking to someone though i clearly just wanted to get to know her

Reply privately

By *bt96 OP   Man
over a year ago

GAINSBOROUGH

You misunderstand the question. A genuine question - what reason does a person who has commented in an open forum, offering advice which suggests that you leave, have to suddenly strike up a private conversation? It does rather put that person on the spot, don't you think? "

Not really she has every right to say no i just don't see why you was trying to say no for her

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've met loads! Unlucky fella.

Reply privately

over a year ago

to the op, you arent helping yourself here

Why should anyone say that though? Im nice to everyone.. i don't see what her problem is with me speaking to someone though i clearly just wanted to get to know her "

Then its best to send a message.

As above your response to the posts on here suggest were the issue may be.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you want to chat to her, message her

And if you can’t because of her filters, then that’s that

Reply privately

By *bt96 OP   Man
over a year ago

GAINSBOROUGH

If you want to chat to her, message her

And if you can’t because of her filters, then that’s that "

Its not letting me view alot of profiles tonight for some reason

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Its not letting me view alot of profiles tonight for some reason"

That's odd, I wonder why

Reply privately

By *bt96 OP   Man
over a year ago

GAINSBOROUGH

"Its not letting me view alot of profiles tonight for some reason

That's odd, I wonder why "

Just proving it is a shit site

Reply privately

By *entleman JackMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

No pictures = no meets!

Cannot accommodate = no meets!

No effort in your profile = no meets!

So keep on doing the same old things, and you will keep on getting the same old results!

Not difficult is it???

Reply privately

over a year ago

That's odd, I wonder why

Just proving it is a shit site "

But it's all your own doing

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh dear

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've met loads! Unlucky fella. "

Fancy a fuck?

Reply privately

over a year ago

That's odd, I wonder why

Hidden profile pics are blocked by many.. So don't blame others before looking at your own actions

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

You misunderstand the question. A genuine question - what reason does a person who has commented in an open forum, offering advice which suggests that you leave, have to suddenly strike up a private conversation? It does rather put that person on the spot, don't you think?

Not really she has every right to say no i just don't see why you was trying to say no for her "

Never mind..........

Reply privately

By *entleman JackMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

No pictures = no meets!

Cannot accommodate = no meets!

No effort in your profile = no meets!

So keep on doing the same old things, and you will keep on getting the same old results!

Not difficult is it???

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you want to leave the site, then just leave!!!

Why turn it into an attention seeking chat?

Reply privately

over a year ago

That's odd, I wonder why

It almost certainly means you have blocked, thats the most common reason you wouldn't be able to view a profile.

Reply privately

By *inkylipsWoman
over a year ago

Debauchery

"

This

Reply privately

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

That's odd, I wonder why

Just proving it is a shit site

It almost certainly means you have blocked, thats the most common reason you wouldn't be able to view a profile. "

Or people have just hidden their profiles

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

People have not been meeting since March. That means that they have been waiting to see people they know or have been wanting to meet since before that.

Individuals have their own aspects of themselves that they blame when the obvious is overlooked - there's an epidemic that can kill people.

If you are trying to meet for sex which breaks site rules, you will get ignored by many people. No repky here = they don't want what you do or have no interest. Read the site rules.

If you do better elsewhere and it's not because your not ripped with a 6 pack, it disproves your claim. If you don't, then review how yourm are and how you can change your approach. The site won't fit everybody. Nothing does in life. Take back what you project and own it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Because id like to get to know her she doesn't have to does she ? Im just saying id like to speak to her "

That’s very nice of you but I’m 27, which means in my eyes you’re too young for me!

But I hope you get what you’re seeking on here or elsewhere if you decide to!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I like the site but then I'm 49 and fairly relaxed about things.

Even though my profile says I've been on for over a year I've only been actively using it for the last few months.

In that time I have messaged and had replies and conversations - usually off the back of something on the forum.

Currently I'm not actively seeking meets in the current situation but next year who knows what might happen.

Reply privately

By *nimaginativeUsernameMan
over a year ago

Rochester, Kent

I’m anticipating a ‘User no longer on site’ soon (or whatever it says)

Reply privately

By *ollycouple71Couple
over a year ago

manchester

Because id like to get to know her she doesn't have to does she ? Im just saying id like to speak to her

Maybe the way you come access in messages is the problem.

"

yep

Reply privately

By *bt96 OP   Man
over a year ago

GAINSBOROUGH

That’s very nice of you but I’m 27, which means in my eyes you’re too young for me!

But I hope you get what you’re seeking on here or elsewhere if you decide to! "

Aww thats a shame but okay.. wish i never started all the drama now lol

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

No its not

Reply privately

By *am450Man
over a year ago

North Kent/Greater London

That's odd, I wonder why

Wood /trees??

Reply privately

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

OP.

Plenty of good advice so far from others who will have experienced the same as they set out on this site or know how others have fared.

The key elements on here are:-

1. You are just one of 1000's of guys all seeking the same goal.

2. Thus the ladies can be overwhelmed with messages so can rightly, be choosy.

3. To get noticed, you have to SELL YOURSELF. Your PROFILE is as important as a CV is for a job application. Your Profile fails on so many counts, as outlined by others.

4. Knock-backs, being ignored etc are common. You need Patience, Perseverance and a thick skin galore.

5. People look at the Green Arrow link alongside your username. That helps them assess your character and personality. What they see is someone who is negative, and a whole lot more!

6. What YOU put in on here, in terms of effort and applying all the advice and suggestions by more seasoned & experienced people on here, can make it work!

7. If you don't, you won't succeed. Heed the advice and don't take what you view as a Shit Site for granted and a guarantee to get laid.

Good Luck.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Funny how when people can't get what they want on here, it's always the fault of the site

Reply privately

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

Most arent even interested in single guys anyway "

Hopefully you are not trying to get something going with women who aren't interested in single men. You can expect to be rejected by them.

If you are approaching people not looking for single men and it's those rejections that are upsetting you then you are setting yourself up for a fall. I don't know why you would expect anything different.

What are your messages like? The vast majority of the ones we get are absolute rubbish and give us no reason to want to engage with the sender anyway. We reply to all respectful messages which have had a bit of thought put into them. Are your messages interesting and worth replying to?

Reply privately

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

Right? I'm sick of clicking on a gorgeous woman's profile and reading that she only meets "jacked centaurs"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks for popping in, OP

Reply privately

By *elshsunsWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

Maybe they don’t want to talk to you

Reply privately

over a year ago

Right? I'm sick of clicking on a gorgeous woman's profile and reading that she only meets "jacked centaurs" "

Please do not kink shame those of us who love fantastic beasts

Reply privately

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I seen many profiles with tons of verifications and they definitely don't have model features. It probably helped in the past, people meeting in clubs but with the pandemic, people want to chat and flirt online. Your chat and profile needs to be be enticing, even to women who would find you physically attractive. I don't care how good looking someone is, if they don't have the right attitude or personality that intrigues me in their messages, I just delete. Sometimes it's just circumstances, like location, height, build, sexual kinks etc which makes you both incompatible.

Do you consider them things before you message someone?

And "hi, how's it going? “ as an intro message definitely doesn't cut it.

Reassess yourself. be patient. maybe you find someone. It took me over a year to find someone I really like chatting to on here and I get on average 100 messages a day. So just put things in perceptive, keep it real and approach the right woman with real genuine interest and show off your personality.. good luck op

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I wonder why that could be OP?

Love from, someone who doesn’t meet men who have huge cocks or are gym fit x"

..and l'm a multi millionaire..well that's not really true...but you started it

Reply privately

over a year ago

It isn't a crime to choose who we find sexually attractive and if you are not deemed that to others then that is just the luck of the draw.

If the tables were turned, I believe men would be absolutely horrendous for their selection process tbh, many on here go with what they can get not what they actually want. Not all of course, but many. That may upset some but we all know it is true.

Aside from attraction:

Do you read a profile fully?

Do you only contact those that are looking for your type?

Are you polite in messages and interesting enough to stand out from the masses?

If not, you have your answer.

Reply privately

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"There was a guy complaining of the same last night that it was slowly chipping away at his confidence and affecting his work and personal life.

Keep your chin up OP

Yeah it does get really annoying after a while just end up questioning what you need to change about yourself "

It's not about changing yourself as a person, it's about changing your perceptive and approach. Some people will adore you just the way you are but you got to keep it real, not everyone you message will. Keep high value about yourself, choose women you think are more suitable to you (more local and interested in the same kinks etc), be positive in the messages and have tons of patience as she just won't appear only night. I know with covid, it's brought alot of negative emotions because it's such uncertain times as people are getting sick, losing their jobs and love ones. Give yourself a break from this site, work on yourself and see what you can do to make yourself feel better and happier then give this site another chance when covid situation gets better and you feel better.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lincoln

Keep your chin up OP

Yeah it does get really annoying after a while just end up questioning what you need to change about yourself

It's not about changing yourself as a person, it's about changing your perceptive and approach. Some people will adore you just the way you are but you got to keep it real, not everyone you message will. Keep high value about yourself, choose women you think are more suitable to you (more local and interested in the same kinks etc), be positive in the messages and have tons of patience as she just won't appear only night. I know with covid, it's brought alot of negative emotions because it's such uncertain times as people are getting sick, losing their jobs and love ones. Give yourself a break from this site, work on yourself and see what you can do to make yourself feel better and happier then give this site another chance when covid situation gets better and you feel better. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

That's the jungle of fab.. BUT.. THE most important thing is NOT to let it get to you ..yes l fully know.. believe me ..that not getting replies etc etc could easily start to eat into your confidence ..but please don't let not getting replies to your messages dampen your fun in logging on ..l find that by jumping into the forums you get to read and reply to what ladies have written or posted and you can reply personally to their posts too once you're inside their age range and filters which is way better than trying to send individual messages to them as they see you've an interest in what they've posted or talked about.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"only just took them down because I was going to come off.. everyone I have messaged has seen me"

You posted 11 weeks ago, with the same question, the advice then was to put pictures up, so I think someone is telling porkies here

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah get what you're saying, But you have to try not let it get to you.

I've sent around good few hundred messages, Got around 10 replies back,

The one's that did reply back turned out to a fake account or a Guys hiding behind a couples account and prostitute type females after money.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lincoln

"only just took them down because I was going to come off.. everyone I have messaged has seen me

You posted 11 weeks ago, with the same question, the advice then was to put pictures up, so I think someone is telling porkies here"

Busted

Reply privately

By *onyboyABCMan
over a year ago

Leicester

Yes I have the same problem mate there isnt alot with in a 30 mile radius and there all to picky

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have found a love for the cam chat on here, it's a lot of fun plus I find it a lot safer and easier than whatsapp or kik, dosent help that were in the middle of a pandemic with no real end game in sight, I have a lot of fun on here and dont take it personally if I dont get messages or noticed, op best of luck with whatever you decide

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lincoln

"Yes I have the same problem mate there isnt alot with in a 30 mile radius and there all to picky"

Picky because they won't sleep with you or...?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh.....I thought this thread was discussing a new different kind of site.......

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yes I have the same problem mate there isnt alot with in a 30 mile radius and there all to picky"

All....too....picky

Why would you choose someone you don't fancy when there are plenty there that you do?

That would just be silly

Reply privately

By *onyboyABCMan
over a year ago

Leicester

"Yes I have the same problem mate there isnt alot with in a 30 mile radius and there all to picky

Picky because they won't sleep with you or...?"

chat or reply

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh.....I thought this thread was discussing a new different kind of site......."
just made me spit my tea out

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lincoln

"Yes I have the same problem mate there isnt alot with in a 30 mile radius and there all to picky

All....too....picky

Why would you choose someone you don't fancy when there are plenty there that you do?

That would just be silly"

Because they're on Fab so must be desperate for a shag right?

Reply privately

By *onyboyABCMan
over a year ago

Leicester

All....too....picky

That would just be silly"

is that an offer then

Reply privately

By *onyboyABCMan
over a year ago

Leicester

All....too....picky

That would just be silly

Because they're on Fab so must be desperate for a shag right? "

no not desperate mate

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lincoln

All....too....picky

That would just be silly

No not desperate mate"

I meant the ladies. They all want it really, they're just playing hard ball

Reply privately

By *oan of DArcCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"just end up questioning what you need to change about yourself "

Expectation?

Reply privately

over a year ago

All....too....picky

That would just be sillyis that an offer then"

In what way would you think that is an offer.

I will send you my generic reply

"Sorry, you are not for me, happy fabbing"

Reply privately

over a year ago

All....too....picky

That would just be silly

Because they're on Fab so must be desperate for a shag right? "

Gagging, you free now? Im in the area for work and got a quick hour

Reply privately

By *av_55Man
over a year ago

NE

Love this place

Always a laugh to be had a party to be invited to and a club to visit .

When this is all over it will come back but doubt it will ever be the same . Time will tell

But pics on profile always help .

Stay safe peeps

Reply privately

By *onyboyABCMan
over a year ago

Leicester

All....too....picky

That would just be sillyis that an offer then

In what way would you think that is an offer.

I will send you my generic reply

"Sorry, you are not for me, happy fabbing""

you gotten try right??

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Love this place

When this is all over it will come back but doubt it will ever be the same . Time will tell

Stay safe peeps "

and dont do the "look at me" thread in the forums it never ends well.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lincoln

All....too....picky

That would just be silly

Gagging, you free now? Im in the area for work and got a quick hour"

Oh how could I possibly resist? *swoon*

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lincoln

"Love this place

Stay safe peeps and dont do the "look at me" thread in the forums it never ends well."

Ah, you have to do the "Look at me" threads in *just* the right way

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Love this place

Stay safe peeps and dont do the "look at me" thread in the forums it never ends well.

Ah, you have to do the "Look at me" threads in *just* the right way "

ok so now I'm curious, what is the right way, just asking for a friend...

Reply privately

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

Your profile isn't very appealing. Take a look at some of the guys who are successful on here and see how they have done their profiles.

Also moaning on the forums is off putting.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You need more than a 4 line bio that looks like its been typed one handed on a phone with a cigarette in the other hand.

People couldn't care less whether you are an easy going guy. We need to know more about you. Interests, likes, dislikes, show more of you.

Pics, we need pics. If your profile pic is of your dick it's a garauntee that 90% of people will delete that message without opening it.

And when that's all sorted it will still be difficult for you, but not as much, hang in the forums, make friends and for the love of God don't send thirsty messages.

Reply privately

By *ungscotsman26Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Shit site or wrong site for you? I suggest downloading tinder

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm neither a "gym freak" or hung like a horse. I've had some lovely conversations with people on here. Just keep telling myself the one and only reason I haven't had a meet yet is down to pandemic

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’ve been on here for a few years and bar a few new friends I talk to on Facebook, I’ve never had a meet or many chats but it’s never put me off. Maybe I’m a little to short for most females(5’) and maybe a bit too truthful on my bio but you never know who might see past all that and what to chat/meet. That’s the excitement of joining sites like this, knowing that possibly you could be meeting someone for random shit

Reply privately

By *nigmatic_AngelWoman
over a year ago

The place where fairies live

You bave no pictures and not much in your write up to make mw want to contact you.

Reply privately

By *he English OneMan
over a year ago

west

Right ok here is a few issues that you might fix or understand

Barely a profile

Pics only in your friends only

That silhouetteo of a profile pic thunderbolts of lightning not very frightening or appealing

Quality over quantity

Plus the big issue its called Covid-19 its kinda put the world into a pandemic many here are listening to the rules maybe try it out yourself

Hope this helps you one way or another

Reply privately

By *nigmatic_AngelWoman
over a year ago

The place where fairies live

"no just expected someone to at least say hi after 10months ?? I think alot of people on here would actually like me if they give me chance im quite a easy person to get on with"

But you've got to have a better profile to spark interest x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Let's go through why we would not bother.

No picture. Suspect married and cheating.

Can accommodate. Suspect married and cheating.

Been on for 10 months and not even a group social veri. Which makes us think you cant get out of the house because your married and she would think your cheating.

Side note the blurb of your profile doesn't endear either.

She dont play with married men that's why we polarised to it. That's our thing other might play different and that's fine

Reply privately

By *ankie303Woman
over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

The site ain't shit but some profiles are op. If it ain't working for YOU then there lays the issue.

The end.

Reply privately

By *W ChapMan
over a year ago

Swindon

[Removed by poster at 05/10/20 10:03:55]

Reply privately

By *W ChapMan
over a year ago

Swindon

I'm neither and I don't have the best profile but I've managed to meet some lovely people on here. Perhaps it's your approach that needs modifying?

Reply privately

over a year ago

You've had plenty of replies now.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm neither and I don't have the best profile but I've managed to meet some lovely people on here. Perhaps it's your approach that needs modifying? "

Or dare we say, attitude.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I agree

Reply privately

over a year ago

Added to the fact that this is your 4th or 5th post complaining about lack of contact and have done nothing to change your approach, oh and a post bedding for sex.... Yep real turn on

Reply privately

By *he Devils Daughter!Woman
over a year ago

some where in yorkshire

"Added to the fact that this is your 4th or 5th post complaining about lack of contact and have done nothing to change your approach, oh and a post bedding for sex.... Yep real turn on"

OMG I literally just spat my coffee out then reading this

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Added to the fact that this is your 4th or 5th post complaining about lack of contact and have done nothing to change your approach, oh and a post bedding for sex.... Yep real turn on

OMG I literally just spat my coffee out then reading this "

Well we haven't had any direct meets from here, we've had met lovely people in clubs but we haven't once complained about this site being shit lol

Plus if you wanted to send us a message because we can't send one to you because of your filters we would love the site more

Reply privately

over a year ago

some where in yorkshire

All....too....picky

That would just be silly

Gagging, you free now? Im in the area for work and got a quick hour

Oh how could I possibly resist? *swoon*"

Pmsl

Reply privately

By *he English OneMan
over a year ago

west

"Added to the fact that this is your 4th or 5th post complaining about lack of contact and have done nothing to change your approach, oh and a post bedding for sex.... Yep real turn on"

Thank fab for that green arrow

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Added to the fact that this is your 4th or 5th post complaining about lack of contact and have done nothing to change your approach, oh and a post bedding for sex.... Yep real turn on

Thank fab for that green arrow "

I just down a bit of a rabbit hole with green arrow.

Reply privately

over a year ago

To be honest i don’t think this site is much good for guys looking to meet women especially if you can’t accomodate.

Reply privately

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

You are welcome to my inbox OP it’s like being caught in a fanny blizzard, it’s becoming a full time job answering all the “rate my clunge”,”will you eat me out to help me out” and “can we do it TWICE” messages.

Some people’s expectations . I am a busy man after all

Reply privately

By *he English OneMan
over a year ago

west

I just down a bit of a rabbit hole with green arrow. "

Tell the queen of hearts I said hi and il call into her later

Reply privately

over a year ago

I would just be honest on your profile dude.

What do you desire, what can you offer, what makes you tick??

But never assume that the theme of this site means you get a bite, every message.

Women get so overwhelmed with them play the long game and learn from it, there are plenty of posts in these that give you clues how to approach.

Put yourself in their shoes what would you want to hear from someone.

Reply privately

over a year ago

no pictures.

says you enjoy putting your feet up (lazy)

and you drink.

thats how it comes across. add some pictures on you and not your dick.

change your text so you sell yourself.

good luck

Reply privately

By *orkshire_roses999Couple
over a year ago

yorkshire

"You have no pics available, puts me off straight away x"

Exactly what the lovely lady said!its not blind date and those who have no pics on,personally to me, scream desperation.....

Reply privately

By *RSTCouple
over a year ago

S. Northants

Instead of saying you're not looking for anything in particular, say what you are interested in. If you're not going to make an effort to sell yourself, people won't make an effort to message you.

Reply privately

By *orkshire_roses999Couple
over a year ago

yorkshire

OMG I literally just spat my coffee out then reading this

Well we haven't had any direct meets from here, we've had met lovely people in clubs but we haven't once complained about this site being shit lol

Plus if you wanted to send us a message because we can't send one to you because of your filters we would love the site more "

This just made me smile!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

some where in yorkshire

I just down a bit of a rabbit hole with green arrow. "

Lol oh my is it that entertaining ha I may save it to read later on tonight

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol oh my is it that entertaining ha I may save it to read later on tonight "

No not really but then I started to green arrow other OP's I came across. Thats an hour of my life im not getting back.

Reply privately

By *he English OneMan
over a year ago

west

He literally has 5 of these up within the last 11 weeks I suppose if 1st you don't succeed try try literally fecking try again

Reply privately

over a year ago

You have no public pics so do you make first contact and how do you word your first message

Reply privately

By *he English OneMan
over a year ago

west

Lol oh my is it that entertaining ha I may save it to read later on tonight

No not really but then I started to green arrow other OP's I came across. Thats an hour of my life im not getting back. "

What if I said I had a time machine

Reply privately

over a year ago

Keep following your heart.

Reply privately

over a year ago

" I agree "

Reply privately

By *addyBabygirl2020Couple
over a year ago

norwich

Almost every week there are posts in this forum about dick size and body tyes.

Yes there are plenty of Women seeking hung guys, but equal numbers post saying they prefer average sized dick.

The same with gym bod vs dad bods.

You dick is your dick, you cant change that but your body you can if you really want to.

But reading these forums shows time and time again personal connection seems to be the most important thing.

You are a single guy in a sea of single guys, so your profile and message game need to be on point.

Reply privately