Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

So remember be kind

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So yesterday when I put a post out or it might have been the other day I can't really remember short-term memory loss is coming now old age is coming now ..

There are always going to be people out there who actually read The Thread and actually either compliment me putting it or basically say some nasty things about it and it actually shows their true colours..

Anybody that watches my videos can see that I am not a sex pest yes I know we are on a sex site so by rights I should be horny 24/7 but that isn't the case all I want to do is say nice things to women and if that makes you think that I swing the other way or it makes you think that I'm just trying to get in their good books you are very very very mistaken..

In my past I was treated very bad in two relationships in which I will not like to go on about but life is too short especially with what is going on in the world right now and it is better to be kind to people than to be be horrible and abusive just because you can't get your own way.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ok

Will do Simon.

Ave a great Sunday.

T

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Kindness is sexy

By *aul1973HullMan
over a year ago

East Hull

Stay positive fella

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

You carry on doing you OP - if others don't like it they can quite easily avoid or move on

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Sod what others think. Be your adorable self and keep smiling OP

over a year ago

I think you’ve shown your true colours OP.

over a year ago

Keep positive dear chap

over a year ago

Always treat people as you would expect to be treated yourself. There is no need for nastiness or being unkind, if you don’t like someone or something just move swiftly on. It costs nothing to be kind and it goes a long way

Hope you have had a lovely weekend OP

Post new Message to Thread