Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Cat/ Pigeons

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As a prefix, this isn’t meant to incite anger, although it probably will. Nor is it based on personal bitterness, it’s an observation, nothing more.

People (couples, single males, anyone) who’s profile reads like a teenagers protest rant crossed with a pissed up striptease request at a stag/ hen do.

‘READ MY PROFILE’ *ok, fine, I get it - being contacted people who want something you don’t want to give is annoying. That’s the internet, block and move on*

‘NO PATHETIC WORM DICKS’ *bit shallow really, you can ask for what you want without being rude*

‘NO FATTIES’ (M or F) *use your filters/ block options*

‘YOU MUST BE PERFECT, HUNG LIKE A SHIRE HORSE, (or tight as a Scotchman’s purse strings) A MEMBER OF MENSA, AND CHISELLED FROM THE STONE OF BEAUTY’ Cool story, but maybe be a little less aggressive if your profile reads like it was written by a cheese sandwich, and contains content that would make a blind person vomit

It’s tempting to tar everyone with a brush, especially when people are demanding and have a sense of entitlement, but if you don’t answer the door, then you won’t have uninvited guests.

*this is not an attack on anyone, a rant, a reaction, or anything other than an impartial opinion

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Hear what you're saying but why does how other people choose to run their profiles matter? Isn't it better to just focus on your own use of the site?

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

My profile has all these things. Ultimate fab profile!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Click on, read, click off

It's that simple

Don't feel shit cos of how others voice their preference

If anything, it's a great tool to work out who I wouldn't have much in common with

over a year ago

I get you, hence all the prefixes and suffixes saying it’s simply an observation of mine, which has as much right to be shared and read as anything else on here

Pa don’t read this in a nasty tone, it’s not meant that way!

over a year ago

"My profile has all these things. Ultimate fab profile!! "

Winner winner chicken dinner

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It's a filter. If you don't like how the profile comes across, don't message

over a year ago

"As a prefix, this isn’t meant to incite anger, although it probably will. Nor is it based on personal bitterness, it’s an observation, nothing more.

People (couples, single males, anyone) who’s profile reads like a teenagers protest rant crossed with a pissed up striptease request at a stag/ hen do.

‘READ MY PROFILE’ *ok, fine, I get it - being contacted people who want something you don’t want to give is annoying. That’s the internet, block and move on*

‘NO PATHETIC WORM DICKS’ *bit shallow really, you can ask for what you want without being rude*

‘NO FATTIES’ (M or F) *use your filters/ block options*

‘YOU MUST BE PERFECT, HUNG LIKE A SHIRE HORSE, (or tight as a Scotchman’s purse strings) A MEMBER OF MENSA, AND CHISELLED FROM THE STONE OF BEAUTY’ Cool story, but maybe be a little less aggressive if your profile reads like it was written by a cheese sandwich, and contains content that would make a blind person vomit

It’s tempting to tar everyone with a brush, especially when people are demanding and have a sense of entitlement, but if you don’t answer the door, then you won’t have uninvited guests.

*this is not an attack on anyone, a rant, a reaction, or anything other than an impartial opinion "

"If you don't answer the door you won't have uninvited guests"

I

Are you saying you think people shouldn't reply if they don't want to meet the person?

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"My profile has all these things. Ultimate fab profile!!

Winner winner chicken dinner "

Do I get a prize?

over a year ago

Do I get a prize? "

Dinner with the OP

over a year ago

Do I get a prize?

Dinner with the OP"

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Do I get a prize?

Dinner with the OP"

over a year ago

Do I get a prize?

Dinner with the OP

"

Post new Message to Thread