Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

mattress

Jump to newest

By *m A Fucker OP   Man
over a year ago

kingswood,surrey/leysdown kent

I need to buy a new one about £400 is fine by me.will I be able to go to dreams beds and try before I buy as just heard I cant....serious question!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

Give them a call

By *m A Fucker OP   Man
over a year ago

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I work in a dept store and you can lie on as many as you like. Ideally take your own pillow, or the store should be able to give you a protective sheet or similar to protect their pillows.

By *ympho7Couple
over a year ago

swansea

we bought a memory foam mattress, bad mistake, when you roll over the last imprint rolls you back or at least leaves a lump.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"we bought a memory foam mattress, bad mistake, when you roll over the last imprint rolls you back or at least leaves a lump."

I love memory foam - only sort I have bought for at least 10 years. However I buy 10/12 inch deep ones, about 3 inch memory top with rest reflex foam as I like quite a firm mattress.

By *m A Fucker OP   Man
over a year ago

"I work in a dept store and you can lie on as many as you like. Ideally take your own pillow, or the store should be able to give you a protective sheet or similar to protect their pillows.

"

By *m A Fucker OP   Man
over a year ago

this is the thing I don't know what mattress I like? never had to bother with this sort of thing before lol

Post new Message to Thread