Circumcised

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does it make difference for women ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

This one was done recently. You should get you answers somewhere around 7 pages back 'cut or uncut'

over a year ago

It really hurts when they get circumcised and I do believe it’s illegal.

Hope this helps.

T

By *egasus NobMan
over a year ago

Merton

it is not illegal

over a year ago

"This one was done recently. You should get you answers somewhere around 7 pages back 'cut or uncut'"

When i read this the first time around, i got really confused

By *eachesAndCream99Couple
over a year ago

Outskirts of Cardiff just off the M4

It’s definitely not illegal, some males require it for medical reasons.

over a year ago

"It really hurts when they get circumcised and I do believe it’s illegal.

Hope this helps.

T"

It's not illegal at all. While people are perfectly entitled to their opinions on it as a religious practice don't forget that it is routinely done for medical reasons. This is usually that the opening in the foreskin is too small making it painful or in some cases impossible to pull back. This can lead to infections anong other things. I was circumcised at 3 for medical reasons.

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

I believe Berrichione was implying that the title, followed by the OPs comment, could be interpreted as a question about FGM.

By *ustatasteMan
over a year ago

Wood Green

"It’s definitely not illegal, some males require it for medical reasons. "

1,0000000 of young! males don't have a choice,because of religious adult bullying more than cultural reasons

Check out

Doctors against circumcision

over a year ago

"it is not illegal"

To force a woman to be circumcised is I’m sure.

T

By *ustatasteMan
over a year ago

Wood Green

"Does it make difference for women ? "

Yes it nulls the sensation and the sexual arousal

Keeps them in line so to speak like sheep

There's thousands of horrific case's about FGM

over a year ago

"I believe Berrichione was implying that the title, followed by the OPs comment, could be interpreted as a question about FGM. "

Thank you very much as it seems to have been a bit of a whoosh moment.

I was indeed referring to female circumcising as practiced by many African cultures on young girls.

T

By *ustatasteMan
over a year ago

Wood Green

"I believe Berrichione was implying that the title, followed by the OPs comment, could be interpreted as a question about FGM.

Thank you very much as it seems to have been a bit of a whoosh moment.

I was indeed referring to female circumcising as practiced by many African cultures on young girls.

T"

And it's terrible! Have you read the horrific stories some of these women tell?

Heart breaking

over a year ago

Hope this helps.

T

It's not illegal at all. While people are perfectly entitled to their opinions on it as a religious practice don't forget that it is routinely done for medical reasons. This is usually that the opening in the foreskin is too small making it painful or in some cases impossible to pull back. This can lead to infections anong other things. I was circumcised at 3 for medical reasons."

As was I at 21 for exactly those reasons.

Sorry my humor or so called humor went astray there.

T

By *ustatasteMan
over a year ago

Wood Green

Hope this helps.

T

It's not illegal at all. While people are perfectly entitled to their opinions on it as a religious practice don't forget that it is routinely done for medical reasons. This is usually that the opening in the foreskin is too small making it painful or in some cases impossible to pull back. This can lead to infections anong other things. I was circumcised at 3 for medical reasons.

T"

Routinely done for medical reasons? Where did you get that from?

Check out doctors against circumcision

over a year ago

I think there’s been crossed wires here.

By *ustatasteMan
over a year ago

Wood Green

"I think there’s been crossed wires here. "

Maybe a little from me,but i know what im talking about

over a year ago

"I think there’s been crossed wires here.

Maybe a little from me,but i know what im talking about "

It’s not about FGM. I think the question is asking if there’s a difference for females sexually if a male is circumcised. That’s how I read it anyway.

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Once a penis is inside me I can't tell if it is circumcised or not.

over a year ago

In answer to the op. No idea. Only ever experienced one type.

By *ustatasteMan
over a year ago

Wood Green

"I think there’s been crossed wires here.

Maybe a little from me,but i know what im talking about

It’s not about FGM. I think the question is asking if there’s a difference for females sexually if a male is circumcised. That’s how I read it anyway. "

You read it correctly

By *angzMan
over a year ago

Manchester, London & sometimes Newcastle

Doctors against circumcision, lol. Another group of nutters from the USA. Just like there are some doctors etc against vaccination. What about circumcision reducing hiv transmission, preventing penile cancer and reducing cervical cancer in women who normally have sex with "cut" guys?

over a year ago

No

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

"Doctors against circumcision, lol. Another group of nutters from the USA. Just like there are some doctors etc against vaccination. What about circumcision reducing hiv transmission, preventing penile cancer and reducing cervical cancer in women who normally have sex with "cut" guys?"

The HIV and circumcision studies have been shown to be deeply flawed.

People who think children should not have parts of their body cut off for cultural and social reasons are not nutters. Slicing off a part of an unconsenting boy's genitals changing his body forever for non-medical reasons is no more justified than cutting an unconsenting girl's genitals. It's mutilation, plain and simple.

His body, his rights.

Her body, her rights.

By *he English OneMan
over a year ago

west

I honestly don't see what the point of this is going through pain for what

over a year ago

I had mine removed cus of health reasons not choice

By *ustatasteMan
over a year ago

Wood Green

"Doctors against circumcision, lol. Another group of nutters from the USA. Just like there are some doctors etc against vaccination. What about circumcision reducing hiv transmission, preventing penile cancer and reducing cervical cancer in women who normally have sex with "cut" guys?"

Your talking rubbish with respect do your research!

By *ustatasteMan
over a year ago

Wood Green

"Doctors against circumcision, lol. Another group of nutters from the USA. Just like there are some doctors etc against vaccination. What about circumcision reducing hiv transmission, preventing penile cancer and reducing cervical cancer in women who normally have sex with "cut" guys?

People who think children should not have parts of their body cut off for cultural and social reasons are not nutters. Slicing off a part of an unconsenting boy's genitals changing his body forever for non-medical reasons is no more justified than cutting an unconsenting girl's genitals. It's mutilation, plain and simple.

His body, his rights.

Her body, her rights. "

Bravo !

Enough of this hideous cruel practice.

over a year ago

Hope this helps.

T

It's not illegal at all. While people are perfectly entitled to their opinions on it as a religious practice don't forget that it is routinely done for medical reasons. This is usually that the opening in the foreskin is too small making it painful or in some cases impossible to pull back. This can lead to infections anong other things. I was circumcised at 3 for medical reasons."

I was going to say this x

By *ustatasteMan
over a year ago

Wood Green

Hope this helps.

T

I was going to say this x"

Then you would be mistaken

By *ustandlaceWoman
over a year ago

norwich

Hope this helps.

T"

I think you might be thinking of fgm... female genital mutilation, which is illegal . But still a practice carried out horrifically in a lotcof other countries , thankfully UK are becoming more aware of this practice in some cultures and have made successful prosecutions. Xx

over a year ago

Hope this helps.

T

I think you might be thinking of fgm... female genital mutilation, which is illegal . But still a practice carried out horrifically in a lotcof other countries , thankfully UK are becoming more aware of this practice in some cultures and have made successful prosecutions. Xx"

Indeed

Twas a poor attempt at humor as the thread title was a bit loose.

If you scroll back I did explain which then makes it non humorous but hey ho.

T

By *icolerobbieCouple
over a year ago

walsall

"Doctors against circumcision, lol. Another group of nutters from the USA. Just like there are some doctors etc against vaccination. What about circumcision reducing hiv transmission, preventing penile cancer and reducing cervical cancer in women who normally have sex with "cut" guys?

His body, his rights.

Her body, her rights. "

Cannot agree more.

By *havennaturistsCouple
over a year ago

Banff

Very glad my parents didn't see fit to have me circumcised. I value the two quite different sexual sensations enjoyed with my penis given the choice to pull, or not pull back my foreskin.

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

"It’s definitely not illegal, some males require it for medical reasons. "

Had mine done when was a kid because I couldn't pee

over a year ago

Had mine done when i was 4 so never known any different

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Sexually it makes no difference to me

By *ecky and justCouple
over a year ago

Godalming

Circumcision....

Hmmm. You spelt ‘mutilation’ wrong.

Medical reasons aside, it should never happen without consent.

By *DGF20Man
over a year ago

Dublin

Definitely it should be individual choice but i don't see nothing wrong with circumcision...i am curcumcised since i was 6 for medical reasons but i can't complain

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

I never understood circumcision for religious reasons. What God would create a human with a bit of skin that "needed" chopping off after birth? It just doesn't make sense to me.

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

"Definitely it should be individual choice but i don't see nothing wrong with circumcision...i am curcumcised since i was 6 for medical reasons but i can't complain "

There are those in your position who argue it's therefore OK to cut babies. It was OK with them so it's OK to do it to a defenceless child for no reason? That's horrific.

What about the circumcised men who are not OK with it having been done to them? Do we just ignore them because you are OK?

Anybody who thinks that should Google "botched circumcision" and take a look at the pictures.

I know a guy who had serious eye problems that led to him having his eyes taken out and glass ones put in. He was OK about being blind. He had a good career and family life. He was fine. So does that make it OK to take the eyes out of babies who are perfectly healthy?

over a year ago

Hope this helps.

T

I was going to say this x

Then you would be mistaken "

Which part are we mistaken by? Are you trying to say that at the age of 3 (not the taurine 8 days) my parents suddenly decided to go all religious and get me circumcised, convinced a bunch of doctors that I needed an unnecessary operation and got them to carry out their religious mutilation for them?

Like I said, you're entitled to think what you like about circumcision as a religious practice but it *is* also some fire medical reasons.

Please keep your bigotry to yourself and don't insult others.

Mr

By *ippa 63TV/TS
over a year ago

St Helens

I too was circumcised when i was a few days old due to not being able to pee.

However i do think that i am less sensitive than i would be if i was uncut.

I agree that it should be done if it has to be not for some religious beliefs.

over a year ago

i , the m , was circumsised as a baby for medical reasons, no idea if it makes you more sensitive or not, as have only known not having a foreskin, but no woman ive ever been with has found it a problem, and as a bi man i find a cut cock better looking

By *EXY_PILOTMan
over a year ago

Manchester, North West, UK

It's definitely more hygienic x

By *EXY_PILOTMan
over a year ago

"it is not illegal

To force a woman to be circumcised is I’m sure.

T"

Female GM is illegal, male circumcision isn't

By *EXY_PILOTMan
over a year ago

"i , the m , was circumsised as a baby for medical reasons, no idea if it makes you more sensitive or not, as have only known not having a foreskin, but no woman ive ever been with has found it a problem, and as a bi man i find a cut cock better looking"

????????

By *EXY_PILOTMan
over a year ago

"i , the m , was circumsised as a baby for medical reasons, no idea if it makes you more sensitive or not, as have only known not having a foreskin, but no woman ive ever been with has found it a problem, and as a bi man i find a cut cock better looking"

Totally agree

over a year ago

Hope this helps.

T

T

Check out doctors against circumcision "

Just checked their website and it really does show serious P-hacking. Apparently, as a circumcised man I'm more likely to suffer both premature ejaculation and difficulty orgasming. At the same time in less likely to use a condom, more likely to have more that 10 sexual partners, more likely to give my (female) partners vaginally dryness, not to mention uncomfortable sex.

Worse than all this is they even try and throw in a bit of casual racism and homophobia. Among the list of terrible things circumcision apparently causes is this little gem 'The British National Survey of Sexual Attitudes and Lifestyles reported that circumcised males were more likely to report homosexual partners and partners from abroad'

Leaving aside the fact that they've already stated circumcision is common in Jewish, Arabic and African communities so a higher rate of partners 'from abroad' isn't exactly surprising, one can't help but wonder what the fucking relevance is of that statement?

So, thank you for pointing me in the direction of that drivel, that's 20 mins of my life I will never get back.

In return, can I suggest you do some research into what 'statistically significant' means. Here's a clue, when someone (or some site) repeatedly uses the term instead of actual figures you can guarantee it doesn't mean what they want you to think it does.

Mr

By *ustatasteMan
over a year ago

Wood Green

Hope this helps.

T

T

Just checked their website and it really does show serious P-hacking. Apparently, as a circumcised man I'm more likely to suffer both premature ejaculation and difficulty orgasming. At the same time in less likely to use a condom, more likely to have more that 10 sexual partners, more likely to give my (female) partners vaginally dryness, not to mention uncomfortable sex.

Worse than all this is they even try and throw in a bit of casual racism and homophobia. Among the list of terrible things circumcision apparently causes is this little gem 'The British National Survey of Sexual Attitudes and Lifestyles reported that circumcised males were more likely to report homosexual partners and partners from abroad'

Leaving aside the fact that they've already stated circumcision is common in Jewish, Arabic and African communities so a higher rate of partners 'from abroad' isn't exactly surprising, one can't help but wonder what the fucking relevance is of that statement?

So, thank you for pointing me in the direction of that drivel, that's 20 mins of my life I will never get back.

In return, can I suggest you do some research into what 'statistically significant' means. Here's a clue, when someone (or some site) repeatedly uses the term instead of actual figures you can guarantee it doesn't mean what they want you to think it does.

Mr"

Try Doctors against circumcision and then FGM

over a year ago

Hope this helps.

T

T

Mr

Try Doctors against circumcision and then FGM "

Given that this thread has nothing to do with FGM (the subject was only raised by someone unable to understand the OP) and that my answer which you disagreed with was concerning the medical need for male circumcision I have no idea what the relevance of that is.

I should hope any doctor would be vocal against FGM, that doesn't mean that all the opinions of someone who dislikes FGM are equally valid. Far right groups often post rants against pead@phillia and animal cruelty, both abhorrent, but that doesn't prove the rest of their drivel has any value.

Mr

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

"Does it make difference for women ?

It's definitely more hygienic x"

Ah, but there's this amazing invention called "soap" and it cleans bodies really well through a process you may have come across called "washing".

The hygiene argument is utter bollocks. Somebody who has not been circumcised who washes properly and regularly will have no issues with hygiene.

over a year ago

"i , the m , was circumsised as a baby for medical reasons, no idea if it makes you more sensitive or not, as have only known not having a foreskin, but no woman ive ever been with has found it a problem, and as a bi man i find a cut cock better looking

????????"

what are the question marks for???

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

His body, his rights.

Her body, her rights. "

I’d agree with this. circumcision is very common in the USA - hence the doctor’s movement against it.

By *ustatasteMan
over a year ago

Wood Green

"Does it make difference for women ?

It's definitely more hygienic x

Ah, but there's this amazing invention called "soap" and it cleans bodies really well through a process you may have come across called "washing".

The hygiene argument is utter bollocks. Somebody who has not been circumcised who washes properly and regularly will have no issues with hygiene. "

By *ustatasteMan
over a year ago

Wood Green

Hope this helps.

T

T

Mr

Try Doctors against circumcision and then FGM

Given that this thread has nothing to do with FGM (the subject was only raised by someone unable to understand the OP) and that my answer which you disagreed with was concerning the medical need for male circumcision I have no idea what the relevance of that is.

I should hope any doctor would be vocal against FGM, that doesn't mean that all the opinions of someone who dislikes FGM are equally valid. Far right groups often post rants against pead@phillia and animal cruelty, both abhorrent, but that doesn't prove the rest of their drivel has any value.

Mr"

Nonsense

All people fighting against FGM is valid full stop.

Touching any part of a child's genitalia unless for medical reasons is a crime full stop.

There's no need to remove the foreskin it dulls the sexual pleasure and sensation full stop.

over a year ago

Mine was removed when i was in my 40s for medical reasons but i must admit it does change. It can be painfull due to sensativaty when i cum. Only sometimes. But its not as painfull as when the end ripped so if anyone gets told by there doctor that it needs to be done then go for it

over a year ago

This thread is like an accidental intelligence test.

I think the question was

"Does it make a difference to a woman during sex if a man has been circumcised or not"

Don't know. I do know that if you're not circumcised it can really help you into a tight spot though.

Hope that helps

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS
over a year ago

doncaster

I generally dislike cut cocks and equally tight foreskins too

By *DGF20Man
over a year ago

Dublin

"Definitely it should be individual choice but i don't see nothing wrong with circumcision...i am curcumcised since i was 6 for medical reasons but i can't complain

There are those in your position who argue it's therefore OK to cut babies. It was OK with them so it's OK to do it to a defenceless child for no reason? That's horrific.

What about the circumcised men who are not OK with it having been done to them? Do we just ignore them because you are OK?

Anybody who thinks that should Google "botched circumcision" and take a look at the pictures.

I know a guy who had serious eye problems that led to him having his eyes taken out and glass ones put in. He was OK about being blind. He had a good career and family life. He was fine. So does that make it OK to take the eyes out of babies who are perfectly healthy? "

Take the eyes of the baby and curcumcision is absolutely same thing

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/10/20 14:01:09]

over a year ago

"[Cut by poster at 06/10/20 14:01:09]"

By *ama Raised a RebelWoman
over a year ago

Walsall

Well its only a small piece of skin so it would only make a tiny coin purse. If you rubbed it though hey presto a sports bag.

Post new Message to Thread