Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The golden ratio

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This seemingly magical number 1.618, is found in nature - from plants, animals, even the human body. It's application can also be used while drawing/designing, even while analysing financial markets.

Now, what I propose, is that this may be the way to go when deciding how many cock pics to have on profile, for example. If I have 10 non dick pic photo's on my profile, the perfect number of cock shots would be 6.

Does this sound at all like a good way to apply the golden ratio? Opinions and thoughts appreciated

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No

over a year ago

"This seemingly magical number 1.618, is found in nature - from plants, animals, even the human body. It's application can also be used while drawing/designing, even while analysing financial markets.

Now, what I propose, is that this may be the way to go when deciding how many cock pics to have on profile, for example. If I have 10 non dick pic photo's on my profile, the perfect number of cock shots would be 6.

Does this sound at all like a good way to apply the golden ratio? Opinions and thoughts appreciated "

No.

There’s no magical formula to fab.

Just display whatever you want to

over a year ago

"This seemingly magical number 1.618, is found in nature - from plants, animals, even the human body. It's application can also be used while drawing/designing, even while analysing financial markets.

Does this sound at all like a good way to apply the golden ratio? Opinions and thoughts appreciated

No.

There’s no magical formula to fab.

Just display whatever you want to "

Damn, I thought I was on to a sure thing there

over a year ago

Yes. I like this idea.

You could also use it to determine someones actual cock size. If they say it's 9 inches just divide by 1.618 to get actual size

By *acDreamyMan
over a year ago

Wirral

I noticed you rounded rather than pictures of a fraction of it!

By *aul1973HullMan
over a year ago

East Hull

It would only work if you had the physique of the Vitruvian man.

over a year ago

" Yes. I like this idea.

You could also use it to determine someones actual cock size. If they say it's 9 inches just divide by 1.618 to get actual size "

I never thought of that

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

What you have proposed is a 10 : 6 proportion. That's not the same thing.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

If you applied the golden ratio to cock ..... all cocks would be spiral.

Post new Message to Thread