Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

wife is very dry and not take well to lubs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey

Tej is older as we are both.

She is not, nowhere close to be as wet as years ago.

We rarely have sex but I do know that if it was not for Covid, she would have been fucked by a 10 inch stud by now.

in the past, she was reluctant, this is about 25/30 years ago but once we were on a nudist beach, Eureka, at home or strangers home, started with a massage and then she would love being fingered but hld back if i watched and same with being fucked but when i was out of the room, it was better for here. It was great for us after a visit to the beach, nudist club, strangers as we alawys fucked hard and at the time I could not fist her as she was tighter.

TBH, turns me on more but Tej will get wet and want to meet up and she has agreed for us to be watched but we both now what I want and I'm very confident with a good 8 to ten inch cock and young, fit, nce clean guy banging her hard we'd be ok for good sex ourselves for a few weeks.

not sure why I am posting this but any tips how to get her juciy?

Pic of her last year after we had a stranger around our home and i was out of the room and then went in.

you can ask to see pic if you wish as i cant post it to the thread.

I miss Eureka and Mark was a great bloke, Tej loved him as he was a true gent and I thank him for helping us get over our shyness.

Thinking about it, Tej since we have been married has been touch when nude by about 200 guys and has experience fully about 40 guys, only one guy twice as I feared her falling for the studs.

An honest post,

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hope she sorts her lubs out, all the best to you both.

Kind regards X

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

thanks

Anyone - best way forward - lubes from online etc do not appear to do the trick.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Would Tej go to her doctor who might be able to prescribe something. Otherwise I suggest she has a look at the wide range of products available for women now. Vagisan, Replens etc. I don't know you mean by "doesn't take well to" does lube cause irritation?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"thanks

Anyone - best way forward - lubes from online etc do not appear to do the trick."

They need to be applied regularly and often during sex. The ones I've mentioned above have longer lasting effects.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

I would suggest Tej speak to her GP and they should be able to help her. Dryness is quite common due to the change in hormone levels, but there are ways to treat it

over a year ago

This was extremely difficult to read and half didnt make sense

over a year ago

What does not take well mean? If it causes an allergic reaction or irritation, try something natural like olive oil? obviously this doesn't work with condoms

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

The silicon lubes tend to last longer than the water based ones, I think you both need to try a few.

By *angzMan
over a year ago

Manchester, London & sometimes Newcastle

Have you tried foreplay and licking her pussy. Your saliva could be a lubricant?

By *arry2525Man
over a year ago

lightwater

Send her my way son, I’ll get it sorted....

*cracks knuckles

Post new Message to Thread