Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sexy as a brick

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was chatting to a friend earlier and mentioned I feel as sexy as a brick at the moment ... It's waaaay too long since my last meet, which is the same for many of us

How do you get your sexy back when you aee not feeling it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

"I was chatting to a friend earlier and mentioned I feel as sexy as a brick at the moment ... It's waaaay too long since my last meet, which is the same for many of us

How do you get your sexy back when you aee not feeling it? "

Have a cuppa and perve some of the gorgeous people on here and hopefully send and receive a few messages that often helps

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

I make an effort to do my hair and make up and take some new photos.

Sexy doesn't normally shine through mind, more often than not angry does.... but at least I tried.

By *orbidden eastMan
over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

"I was chatting to a friend earlier and mentioned I feel as sexy as a brick at the moment ... It's waaaay too long since my last meet, which is the same for many of us

I think you’re far from a brick. But I’m think I’m closer to a breezeblock

By *HaRiFMan
over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

I'll let you know when I get it back mind you don't think I've ever had it

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

I do my hair and make up, take some pictures make myself feel worse because I don't like the pictures. .

But I try. Put some music on and dance.

Jo.Xx

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Work on confidence. Sexy comes from that.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"I do my hair and make up, take some pictures make myself feel worse because I don't like the pictures. .

Jo.Xx "

See, I'm not alone

Give it a whirl!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

As a bricklayer I find this offence to bricks.

By *HaRiFMan
over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

"I do my hair and make up, take some pictures make myself feel worse because I don't like the pictures. .

Jo.Xx "

I like your pictures Jo.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Last time I felt like shit I shaved my legs.

Can't be arsed. Stopped feeling like shit

By *heslimoneMan
over a year ago

Deeside

Get a good mortar mix on the go so at least if you meet another brick you can stick together

over a year ago

"As a bricklayer I find this offence to bricks."

* offensive (bloody bricklayer hands)

over a year ago

Have a cuppa and perve some of the gorgeous people on here and hopefully send and receive a few messages that often helps "

Oo i nearly wore myself out yesterday doing the East Midland fabathon! They've all replied, so now i need to find time for all the follow ups lol. I need a PA.. You busy??

By *latinumkittenWoman
over a year ago

from Home Counties to Middle Earth

Sounds like you need a bit of pampering. Take some time out for yourself, hot soak in plenty of bubbles, favourite music, manicure, pedicure, feet up, relax/sleep, hug a pillow, something good to eat/drink, chat with friends, giggle. Look yourself in the mirror and find the love

over a year ago

Answers on a postcard please

By *olidOak85Couple
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Sounds like you need a bit of pampering. Take some time out for yourself, hot soak in plenty of bubbles, favourite music, manicure, pedicure, feet up, relax/sleep, hug a pillow, something good to eat/drink, chat with friends, giggle. Look yourself in the mirror and find the love"

This is great advice... Xxher

over a year ago

"I make an effort to do my hair and make up and take some new photos.

Sexy doesn't normally shine through mind, more often than not angry does.... but at least I tried."

Yeah i think this is part of the issue.. I'm living in the same clothes all the time, crap hair, no make up .... I've made a start - just been to pluck my eyebrows

By *HaRiFMan
over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

Have a cuppa and perve some of the gorgeous people on here and hopefully send and receive a few messages that often helps

Oo i nearly wore myself out yesterday doing the East Midland fabathon! They've all replied, so now i need to find time for all the follow ups lol. I need a PA.. You busy?? "

You've made a rod for your own back. But was very nice of you to make the effort.

over a year ago

I think you’re far from a brick. But I’m think I’m closer to a breezeblock "

Maybe we need a bit of render

over a year ago

"I'll let you know when I get it back mind you don't think I've ever had it "

If you find it, pop it in the post to me

over a year ago

Jo.Xx "

Yeah that is me right now haha... Just been trying on some lacey bits that i normally love and I'm like dear lord...

I might put some fake tan on.. Take the reflective light down a notch or two

over a year ago

"Work on confidence. Sexy comes from that."

This is very true... I might find some heels and wear them around the house instead of my trainers and see if i can shift my mental state

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I've had long dry spells before. Longer than this.

The thing that helps me at the moment is knowing that it's because of something out of my control. There's a purpose, there's a reason. I'm doing the right thing. Is part of me missing at the moment? Yeah. I'm quite a sexual being.

But I can suppress that for now. Do what's right. Help people.

over a year ago

"As a bricklayer I find this offence to bricks."

Are you saying you wouldn't lay me

over a year ago

"Last time I felt like shit I shaved my legs.

Can't be arsed. Stopped feeling like shit "

I shaved my legs yesterday

Might have a tidy up wax later... You are right, it is always nicer when you are smooth !

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Last time I felt like shit I shaved my legs.

Can't be arsed. Stopped feeling like shit

I shaved my legs yesterday

Might have a tidy up wax later... You are right, it is always nicer when you are smooth ! "

I can't be arsed shaving my legs so I gave myself a boot up the arse.

In the gym they're not seeing my face because I'm masking (protecting each other etc). They can see my ape like hairy legs instead

over a year ago

"Get a good mortar mix on the go so at least if you meet another brick you can stick together "

Ooo i strangely like this metaphor... Gave me a little tummy butterfly

over a year ago

Sounds like you need a bit of pampering. Take some time out for yourself, hot soak in plenty of bubbles, favourite music, manicure, pedicure, feet up, relax/sleep, hug a pillow, something good to eat/drink, chat with friends, giggle. Look yourself in the mirror and find the love"

Oh i like this! Gonna book myself into my diary for a bath tonight and pamper myself

By *heslimoneMan
over a year ago

Deeside

"Get a good mortar mix on the go so at least if you meet another brick you can stick together

Ooo i strangely like this metaphor... Gave me a little tummy butterfly "

And if orgies are your thing...you got yourself a house

over a year ago

"As a bricklayer I find this offence to bricks.

Are you saying you wouldn't lay me "

All day long, but I stop regularly for tea breaks and I have half hour for lunch.

By *inkyInkedBiWoman
over a year ago

Not feeling sexy at all lately. I’ve put weight on recently and daren’t take a pic side on as I look pregnant

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Sounds like you need a bit of pampering. Take some time out for yourself, hot soak in plenty of bubbles, favourite music, manicure, pedicure, feet up, relax/sleep, hug a pillow, something good to eat/drink, chat with friends, giggle. Look yourself in the mirror and find the love

Oh i like this! Gonna book myself into my diary for a bath tonight and pamper myself "

Even if it's just an exfoliate and a massage with body lotion

over a year ago

Oo i nearly wore myself out yesterday doing the East Midland fabathon! They've all replied, so now i need to find time for all the follow ups lol. I need a PA.. You busy??

You've made a rod for your own back. But was very nice of you to make the effort. "

It was fun, so many people I've never talked to before... I only had one challenging interaction! I think responding will be tomorrows focus

over a year ago

"I've had long dry spells before. Longer than this.

The thing that helps me at the moment is knowing that it's because of something out of my control. There's a purpose, there's a reason. I'm doing the right thing. Is part of me missing at the moment? Yeah. I'm quite a sexual being.

But I can suppress that for now. Do what's right. Help people."

So thinking about it, I've gone longer spells with no sex before, but i must get my validation from work.. I wear dresses and heels.. Hair usually looks nice and get loads of love from my work girl-friends. Now its just jeans + cat hair on top of no physical contact and no sex.. I guess its the double whammy..

Maybe i need to frock up /sexy up and give myself validation??

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I've had long dry spells before. Longer than this.

But I can suppress that for now. Do what's right. Help people.

So thinking about it, I've gone longer spells with no sex before, but i must get my validation from work.. I wear dresses and heels.. Hair usually looks nice and get loads of love from my work girl-friends. Now its just jeans + cat hair on top of no physical contact and no sex.. I guess its the double whammy..

Maybe i need to frock up /sexy up and give myself validation?? "

Heck yes. Sometimes I do my makeup for no reason. Just to feel good about myself.

I'm sure my walls appreciate it

By *eneral HysteriaMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

"I make an effort to do my hair and make up and take some new photos..."

Good advice.

Do some pampering just for you. Even if you're staying in get dressed up, maybe go on cam & chat.

Dressed up women can get a lot of attention without getting naked.

over a year ago

"Not feeling sexy at all lately. I’ve put weight on recently and daren’t take a pic side on as I look pregnant "

I share your pain!! We need a 'get our sexy on' Fab night.. With flattering lighting and robust lingerie

over a year ago

I'm most certainly in the midst of a confidence crisis at the moment and it's hard to get out of

over a year ago

"Get a good mortar mix on the go so at least if you meet another brick you can stick together

Ooo i strangely like this metaphor... Gave me a little tummy butterfly

And if orgies are your thing...you got yourself a house "

Blimey, now i need to plan the buffet!

over a year ago

"As a bricklayer I find this offence to bricks.

Are you saying you wouldn't lay me

All day long, but I stop regularly for tea breaks and I have half hour for lunch. "

Slacker

over a year ago

"I make an effort to do my hair and make up and take some new photos.

Sexy doesn't normally shine through mind, more often than not angry does.... but at least I tried.

Yeah i think this is part of the issue.. I'm living in the same clothes all the time, crap hair, no make up .... I've made a start - just been to pluck my eyebrows "

And who says that look can't be sexy

over a year ago

"I make an effort to do my hair and make up and take some new photos...

Good advice.

Do some pampering just for you. Even if you're staying in get dressed up, maybe go on cam & chat.

Dressed up women can get a lot of attention without getting naked."

Ohhh i was wondering about cams and chat but heard conflicting views... I was going to upgrade to SS but i don't know if chat /cam works from your phone

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

I don’t think it’s just the ‘sexy as a brick’ syndrome MF.... I think it’s the fact we have lost social contact full stop! No hugging, No kissing, No personal contact of any sort. Add on top of that no fab meetings and I think that’s just curbed that great inner self sexiness

It’s still there! Very much so! It’s just taking a little rest. Boy it will have to work hard to make up for the loss when you can do so

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I don’t think it’s just the ‘sexy as a brick’ syndrome MF.... I think it’s the fact we have lost social contact full stop! No hugging, No kissing, No personal contact of any sort. Add on top of that no fab meetings and I think that’s just curbed that great inner self sexiness

It’s still there! Very much so! It’s just taking a little rest. Boy it will have to work hard to make up for the loss when you can do so "

Yeah it's tough. Time to draw on or build inner reserves.

over a year ago

"I'm most certainly in the midst of a confidence crisis at the moment and it's hard to get out of "

It's really difficult isn't it, i can certainly empathise

over a year ago

"I don’t think it’s just the ‘sexy as a brick’ syndrome MF.... I think it’s the fact we have lost social contact full stop! No hugging, No kissing, No personal contact of any sort. Add on top of that no fab meetings and I think that’s just curbed that great inner self sexiness

It’s still there! Very much so! It’s just taking a little rest. Boy it will have to work hard to make up for the loss when you can do so "

Oo DC

By *eneral HysteriaMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

"

Ohhh i was wondering about cams and chat but heard conflicting views... I was going to upgrade to SS but i don't know if chat /cam works from your phone "

I don't think you can use the cam on your phone on the mobile site.

If you use a computer and go in there I reckon you could find the attention very empowering if not addictive!

over a year ago

"

Ohhh i was wondering about cams and chat but heard conflicting views... I was going to upgrade to SS but i don't know if chat /cam works from your phone

I don't think you can use the cam on your phone on the mobile site.

If you use a computer and go in there I reckon you could find the attention very empowering if not addictive!"

I've not got a computer, do everything in my phone now

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

It’s still there! Very much so! It’s just taking a little rest. Boy it will have to work hard to make up for the loss when you can do so

Oo DC "

See! There was a glimpse of the inner sexy MF!

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Jo.Xx

I like your pictures Jo. "

Thank you, that's kind of you to say.

Jo.Xx

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Jo.Xx

Yeah that is me right now haha... Just been trying on some lacey bits that i normally love and I'm like dear lord...

I might put some fake tan on.. Take the reflective light down a notch or two "

Times are tough!!

Don't be hard on yourself and concentrate on the things you like best about you.

Jo.Xx

over a year ago

Jo.Xx

I might put some fake tan on.. Take the reflective light down a notch or two

Times are tough!!

Don't be hard on yourself and concentrate on the things you like best about you.

Jo.Xx "

Oo this is a good plan

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I spun off, I hope you don't mind

over a year ago

"I spun off, I hope you don't mind "

I adore you Swing

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I spun off, I hope you don't mind

I adore you Swing "

over a year ago

I struggle with this. Sometimes dressing up and dancing it out works for me, sometimes not. You are very sexy though, hopefully you'll see it again soon but in the meantime, we will tell you

over a year ago

I get this totally been feeling very meh about myself lately. I always make a effort wherever I go, just finding it hard to shake it at the moment.

By *onty1971Man
over a year ago

London St Helier Trier

We do need to have 'me' time.

What is in that is up to you.

I am happier once I have got my me time in at the start of the day.

I change into work and out of work clothes.

I flirt here too. Won't lead to a meet now or post COVID19 most probably but it is fun.

By *inkyInkedBiWoman
over a year ago

"I get this totally been feeling very meh about myself lately. I always make a effort wherever I go, just finding it hard to shake it at the moment. "

Feel exactly the same. Can’t shake it lately.

X

over a year ago

I'm sexy and you know it

Just put the song on and have a sing-a-long

By *inkyInkedBiWoman
over a year ago

"I'm sexy and you know it

Just put the song on and have a sing-a-long "

Actually that was on the radio as I did the dishes last week and I did shake my tush haha

over a year ago

"I'm sexy and you know it

Just put the song on and have a sing-a-long

Actually that was on the radio as I did the dishes last week and I did shake my tush haha "

There you go

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm really fortunate to be so intensely introverted, I think. I'll admit that solitary is beginning to get on my tits, but I draw my confidence from elsewhere. My sexy is sort of... Confidence in my body and my appearance as perceived by others. I've just checked it in the freezer with (shit must clean out freezer I dunno what's in there).

Different challenges depending on temperament.

over a year ago

Sometimes you've got to force yourself. Just don't give yourself grief if you didn't get into it, but reward yourself for trying anyway. Think of it like exercising your libido to get it back in shape.

Pick out something that you used to really enjoy solo, or call up someone and get into some remote fun. Or go look for a new toy/technique. I'm sure you won't be wanting for ideas if you ask nicely

over a year ago

(bricks are looking pretty hot in these trying times..)

over a year ago

Thank you everyone for your messages, going to try all your tips and suggestions.... Maybe it's exacerbated by the dark nights drawing in and the colder weather as well

Hugs to everyone else feeling meh too

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

"Thank you everyone for your messages, going to try all your tips and suggestions.... Maybe it's exacerbated by the dark nights drawing in and the colder weather as well

Hugs to everyone else feeling meh too "

Yeah do check your inbox....there may be one that cheers you up or just makes your eyes roll

By *iddle ManMan
over a year ago

Walsall

Some builders will be loving this, sexy bricks everywhere, like a bus man's holiday

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I don't honestly think you can get your sexy back when it goes walkabout - is more a case of waiting for it to return - which it usually does when it and you are ready for it to.

Right now I have other priorities but it pops back to remind me every now and then - it's still lurking there somewhere in the background and my mind goes there often even if it doesn't follow through physically so to speak, but when the time is right I'm sure it'll reappear fully.

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

Is this a new type of Lego

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Is this a new type of Lego "

Toys Lego

Aaargh