Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What’s the best in ear headphones ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I’m looking to get a wireless pair of headphones for running, I’m thinking of getting Aftershokz boneconducting headphones, but I’m Dubious about how good the sound is on the bone conducting ones cause they don’t got in your ear, has anyone got a pair, do you recommend them, or maybe you’ve got another pair you recommend ?!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

I've recently bought the Jabra Elite Active 75t's which are excellent wireless ear buds. They're sweat and dust IP rated, have great sound, and they're getting a firmware update this month to add active noise cancellation which is a nice bonus.

over a year ago

"I've recently bought the Jabra Elite Active 75t's which are excellent wireless ear buds. They're sweat and dust IP rated, have great sound, and they're getting a firmware update this month to add active noise cancellation which is a nice bonus."

Ok thanks, I’ll check them out

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

I’ve got beats, as I run with an iPhone, they’re ideal for connecting with Bluetooth. The usual features to skip, volume etc..which you need while running.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ive got bose soundsports theyre fantastic. Im a absolute audiophike and have tried so many different ones. The bose have superb clarity, comfort & battery life.

Which is odd because bose incar audio and inhouse stuff sound rubbish.

over a year ago

"Ive got bose soundsports theyre fantastic. Im a absolute audiophike and have tried so many different ones. The bose have superb clarity, comfort & battery life.

Which is odd because bose incar audio and inhouse stuff sound rubbish. "

I love bose, just wondering if they will stay in my ear when running, I don’t want to shell out £150 on the Aftershokz if the sound quality is crap.

over a year ago

"I’ve got beats, as I run with an iPhone, they’re ideal for connecting with Bluetooth. The usual features to skip, volume etc..which you need while running. "

Cool thanks, I’ll have a look

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

Another one for beats here great.

Post new Message to Thread