Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Those who don't take no

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

When you politely reject somone, but they keep messaging as if nothing was said.

They pop up every month or so.

Whyyyyyy???

What are you thinking? You are only pissing me off.

Half my block list is filled with side notes of "pest"

If this post stops just ONE man doing it, I succeeded at something.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

I shall refrain from messaging you again then lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Love the pest side note

Unfortunately most of the guys that do this don't read the forum but I hear ya!

over a year ago

Oh we get this.. A polite no thank you always results in being asked to give an explanation or sheer abuse...

By *heslimoneMan
over a year ago

Deeside

No idea why guys do this, trying their luck, desperate? Who knows.

If ignored or rejected move on, no amount of words will change a gals mind

over a year ago

Far too many men do this. Too many times I have regretted even responding to them.

By *hav02Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/London

Oooh Sorry i was just hoping you'll change your mind when you see my dick

over a year ago

"I shall refrain from messaging you again then lol "

Woohoo success

over a year ago

"Love the pest side note

Unfortunately most of the guys that do this don't read the forum but I hear ya! "

I make notes to remind myself why I block people.

Pest

Live within a mile

Abusive

They are the most common

over a year ago

You're a fantasy on a sex site, they're not seeing you as a person. Just block?

over a year ago

" You're a fantasy on a sex site, they're not seeing you as a person. Just block?"

I do this. Never get any abuse or repeat messages. So much easier.

over a year ago

"When you politely reject somone, but they keep messaging as if nothing was said.

Whyyyyyy???

If this post stops just ONE man doing it, I succeeded at something."

These men don’t read the forums, they’re Too busy looking at shiny objects and tapping their phones with their cocks, saying ME HORNY, ME FIND WOMAN

over a year ago

I have 12 local women (derby) blocked for doing this

By *ic_khan2341Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"I have 12 local women (derby) blocked for doing this "

over a year ago

Good for you, more men should be more selective and not just run after any breathing thing, then us women may respect them more

over a year ago

Haha, you sure, not once has a woman ever done this to me, they’ve all been incredibly polite and lovely ?!

over a year ago

"I have 12 local women (derby) blocked for doing this

Haha, you sure, not once has a woman ever done this to me, they’ve all been incredibly polite and lovely ?!"

I know women can be just as bad.

Dont read profiles and take rejection badly

over a year ago

Those poor witless men are parasites on this site, who do not read profiles, ignore preferences, who are desperate for sex that rejection sends them into a catatonic state in which they cannot process the word No..

The send out the same moronic message to everybody in the vain attempt that someone will say yes..

over a year ago

"I have 12 local women (derby) blocked for doing this

Haha, you sure, not once has a woman ever done this to me, they’ve all been incredibly polite and lovely ?!

I know women can be just as bad.

Dont read profiles and take rejection badly"

It seems to be women around burton/derby. So many have proper chips on their shoulders. I reply politely to everyone and never message first as im not interested in chasing. Most the time theyre fine but women around derby/burton seem to take rejection bad.

over a year ago

"Those poor witless men are parasites on this site, who do not read profiles, ignore preferences, who are desperate for sex that rejection sends them into a catatonic state in which they cannot process the word No..

The send out the same moronic message to everybody in the vain attempt that someone will say yes.. "

Would be wealthy if we had a pound for every time we just get message with absolutely no effort. No pics and either just How are you or Do you want a fuck. We do say no thanks majority of time but unreal when the same guy keeps trying that’s when the block button comes in handy.

over a year ago

I get this constantly,I just block now

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"When you politely reject somone, but they keep messaging as if nothing was said.

Whyyyyyy???

Maybe it's like ground hog day and they're stuck in a loop where they have to keep messaging until the loop is broken

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

People are probably going with that old motto "if at first you don't succeed, try, try again".

Someone forgot to read the memo that stated it almost never works where attraction is concerned.

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

I recently had a guy that did this, so instead of blocking I just ignored him...but I was curious after the 37th message with no reply and asked him why he was persisting when I obviously wasn't interested.

He actually said that he just thought he'd annoy me because I was being rude by ignoring him

Got to admire his honesty though...and it made me chuckle

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

"People are probably going with that old motto "if at first you don't succeed, try, try again".

Someone forgot to read the memo that stated it almost never works where attraction is concerned."

Whilst I concur there’s absolutely no excuse for messaging people once they’ve declared a lack of interest - some of the best meets I’ve had - and the best friends I’ve made - are guys who only managed to grab my attention after messaging a few times.

If I was a chap I’d send maybe two or 3 messages over the period of a few months - avoiding messaging if she/they had just posted a new photo - and see how it went.

If they still didn’t reply I wouldn’t block - but I’d put a note on file telling myself not to message again as they’re obviously not interested! X

over a year ago

It’s the one that come back every so often with the exact same message. Word for word the same. Copy and paste did nothing for me the first time, it’s not going to do anything the 5th time either.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"I recently had a guy that did this, so instead of blocking I just ignored him...but I was curious after the 37th message with no reply and asked him why he was persisting when I obviously wasn't interested.

He actually said that he just thought he'd annoy me because I was being rude by ignoring him

Got to admire his honesty though...and it made me chuckle "

I did stop at that point though

By *RSTCouple
over a year ago

S. Northants

We have the same. We advised one just yesterday to go read all of our profile. He would message and is very much the opposite of what we want, so deleted his message, 5 mins later there's another. If he tries to respond again he's blocked.

over a year ago

I always respond politely and just say no problem.

I see no need to be a cunt

By *oncupiscence73Woman
over a year ago

South

"Far too many men do this. Too many times I have regretted even responding to them."

Yes me too - after reading some messages from men saying ignoring is rude I’ve been replying to all messages this week. I’ve now 500 odd unread ..... replying ‘no thanks’ just means a reply it appears.

By *oncupiscence73Woman
over a year ago

South

"I always respond politely and just say no problem.

"

If you reply no thanks then they reply to your reply and I’ve missed messages from those I want to talk to in the process.

By *oncupiscence73Woman
over a year ago

South

"We have the same. We advised one just yesterday to go read all of our profile. He would message and is very much the opposite of what we want, so deleted his message, 5 mins later there's another. If he tries to respond again he's blocked. "

I had this today message totally not what I state I respond to I told him this and his reply was ‘I can’t be bothered to read profiles’ .... I give up

over a year ago

I think all women should block me now before I message them and become a pest

By *ugga MannMan
over a year ago

Heathrow

I seem to attracting the attention of so-called straight men looking to suck off other straight men. It’s not even close to the scale of pestilence that you ladies live through but God it is annoying, especially when they reply to your polite no with reasons why they’re different and how it will be a good experience ...!!

FFS. Grrr.

By *oncupiscence73Woman
over a year ago

South

"I seem to attracting the attention of so-called straight men looking to suck off other straight men. It’s not even close to the scale of pestilence that you ladies live through but God it is annoying, especially when they reply to your polite no with reasons why they’re different and how it will be a good experience ...!!

FFS. Grrr."

Can’t you block messages from men in that case?

By * and R cple4Couple
over a year ago

swansea

"

By *hitehunter4bbcMan
over a year ago

Bristol

A lot just delete message and not read ,I never respond fuck them

By *ugga MannMan
over a year ago

Heathrow

"I seem to attracting the attention of so-called straight men looking to suck off other straight men. It’s not even close to the scale of pestilence that you ladies live through but God it is annoying, especially when they reply to your polite no with reasons why they’re different and how it will be a good experience ...!!

FFS. Grrr.

Can’t you block messages from men in that case? "

I have! Still getting them from males halves of MF couples. SIGH.

over a year ago

"People are probably going with that old motto "if at first you don't succeed, try, try again".

Someone forgot to read the memo that stated it almost never works where attraction is concerned.

Whilst I concur there’s absolutely no excuse for messaging people once they’ve declared a lack of interest - some of the best meets I’ve had - and the best friends I’ve made - are guys who only managed to grab my attention after messaging a few times.

If I was a chap I’d send maybe two or 3 messages over the period of a few months - avoiding messaging if she/they had just posted a new photo - and see how it went.

If they still didn’t reply I wouldn’t block - but I’d put a note on file telling myself not to message again as they’re obviously not interested! X"

I'm with you here Peach.

It's often completely down to timing for me. Rejection is often down to too much currently on my hands rather than I don't like the look of someone. The occasional (not frequent cut and paste) catch up message often counts for more to me and will grab my attention. But those eloquently worded messages are much fewer and more richly appreciated as such.

Obviously I also have a large block list of the 'pest' type

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

They get one polite "no thanks" off me, then if they message again at any point I just block.

I think half of them don't even remember messaging me the first time, they are just using the scattergun approach.

Hey ho

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

i think most men who do this actually forgotten they messaged you. memory like a sieve, just impulsively messaging as many women as possible

over a year ago

I hate this type of people. If I say no I mean no. It's not maybe, it's a NO. And it piss me off so much if someone can't get it. And not only on Fab, but in real life too.

over a year ago

I used to block them all. I still do at times but now I just leave them unread and delete

They will get bored eventually

over a year ago

If you reply no thanks then they reply to your reply and I’ve missed messages from those I want to talk to in the process. "

So, by being polite and respectful I'm still negatively affecting your experience on here?

Cant win on here

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

If you reply no thanks then they reply to your reply and I’ve missed messages from those I want to talk to in the process.

So, by being polite and respectful I'm still negatively affecting your experience on here?

Cant win on here "

I get polite and respectful messages but why give them any indication you're interested by replying "no thanks"? If I'm not interested for any reason, ignoring the message is acceptable.

over a year ago

"Oooh Sorry i was just hoping you'll change your mind when you see my dick "

I know you're joking but it's crazy the amount of men who do this. I say no thank you then they reply with a dick pic.

Like I'd suddenly repent and beg them to shag me.

By *heslimoneMan
over a year ago

Deeside

Cant win on here "

Polite and respectful doesn't always work both ways, women are as guilty as men in this regard

over a year ago

Cant win on here

Polite and respectful doesn't always work both ways, women are as guilty as men in this regard"

Yep, I've had some vile messages after rejecting women

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Cant win on here

Polite and respectful doesn't always work both ways, women are as guilty as men in this regard

Yep, I've had some vile messages after rejecting women"

Same. It cuts both ways.

over a year ago

Just block job done what is this word with two letters what does it mean

By *oncupiscence73Woman
over a year ago

South

Cant win on here "

No but if you message whatever the message and get a ‘no thanks’ then leave it there why would anyone then message saying ‘oh are you sure’ or ‘just give me a chance’ or whatever ... however politely it’s worded just don’t do it. I’m not here to be persuaded.

By *oncupiscence73Woman
over a year ago

South

"Oooh Sorry i was just hoping you'll change your mind when you see my dick

I know you're joking but it's crazy the amount of men who do this. I say no thank you then they reply with a dick pic.

Like I'd suddenly repent and beg them to shag me. "

Ha yep or a whole host of ‘action shots’ .... just no.

over a year ago

I've got one every time I block he comes back with new location same name its relentless and I've even reported but nothing so just block and back block and back drago99 pain in the ass

over a year ago

Cant win on here

No but if you message whatever the message and get a ‘no thanks’ then leave it there why would anyone then message saying ‘oh are you sure’ or ‘just give me a chance’ or whatever ... however politely it’s worded just don’t do it. I’m not here to be persuaded. "

How is being polite and responding with 'no problem' trying to persuade you?

By *heslimoneMan
over a year ago

Deeside

Cant win on here

No but if you message whatever the message and get a ‘no thanks’ then leave it there why would anyone then message saying ‘oh are you sure’ or ‘just give me a chance’ or whatever ... however politely it’s worded just don’t do it. I’m not here to be persuaded.

How is being polite and responding with 'no problem' trying to persuade you?"

Exactly that is so far different from trying to persuade someone! It's being polite like a decent person would be in the real world

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

I tend to find it's mostly the copy n paste everyone within a 20 mile radius that do this the most.

By *oncupiscence73Woman
over a year ago

South

Cant win on here

How is being polite and responding with 'no problem' trying to persuade you?"

Those aren’t the messages I’m talking about ..... clearly. A no problem or xx or thanks for replying is not an issue in the slightest. As you say polite and respectful is key ...

Butttt as you have blocked me for some reason maybe I should just follow your lead and block from now one ....

By *oncupiscence73Woman
over a year ago

South

Cant win on here

How is being polite and responding with 'no problem' trying to persuade you?

Exactly that is so far different from trying to persuade someone! It's being polite like a decent person would be in the real world"

See post above .....

By *hav02Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/London

"Oooh Sorry i was just hoping you'll change your mind when you see my dick

Like I'd suddenly repent and beg them to shag me. "

It's like fishing. Throw your rod out enough times and some may take the bait ..... Even if it's a wet kipper

over a year ago

Polite no and then a block is how we deal with this x

By *HaRiFMan
over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

I don't think it'll stop those that it's intended for. I think I've said this before but why not just block all men and only message the ones your interest in. Less messages to clog up your inbox.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"I don't think it'll stop those that it's intended for. I think I've said this before but why not just block all men and only message the ones your interest in. Less messages to clog up your inbox. "

Because there's no option to have your inbox "unlocked" for forum users. It would be ideal if people could reply privately off threads, but when you block you block it all

over a year ago

"I don't think it'll stop those that it's intended for. I think I've said this before but why not just block all men and only message the ones your interest in. Less messages to clog up your inbox. "

Why should I have to do that?

I may miss someone who is polite and date worthy that way. There are so many thousands of men on here I cannot go through them all, but much less women so it would be better if men just learnt how to read a profile and showed a little more effort/respect

By *oncupiscence73Woman
over a year ago

South

"I don't think it'll stop those that it's intended for. I think I've said this before but why not just block all men and only message the ones your interest in. Less messages to clog up your inbox.

I may miss someone who is polite and date worthy that way. There are so many thousands of men on here I cannot go through them all, but much less women so it would be better if men just learnt how to read a profile and showed a little more effort/respect"

This ....

By *oncupiscence73Woman
over a year ago

South

"I don't think it'll stop those that it's intended for. I think I've said this before but why not just block all men and only message the ones your interest in. Less messages to clog up your inbox.

Because there's no option to have your inbox "unlocked" for forum users. It would be ideal if people could reply privately off threads, but when you block you block it all "

And this .... possibly a filter where you don’t accept messages less than so many characters would work or ones with no profile pic. This would remove a lot of the rubbish

over a year ago

Past caring now. The just told to f*** off

By *HaRiFMan
over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

Because there's no option to have your inbox "unlocked" for forum users. It would be ideal if people could reply privately off threads, but when you block you block it all "

If they did that it would leave an in for people to send unwanted messages via the reply privately button.

Surly If you want to chat to someone privately off a forum thread you could instagate it, it's the lesser of 2 evils so to speak.

By *ightkitty4uWoman
over a year ago

Epsom

I’ve been called a “stick up princess” for not replying to someone before... as if that will make me want to engage in any type of conversation with the man!

Also received abusive messages, one occasion the man sent a very abusive message then blocked me so I could not respond, not that I would have!

I just block and move on...

By *lasphemousGirlWoman
over a year ago

Cambs

I've been getting this lately from what is clearly the male half of a couple, then a week later copy and pasted the same message again, my block list is growing.

By *HaRiFMan
over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

I may miss someone who is polite and date worthy that way. There are so many thousands of men on here I cannot go through them all, but much less women so it would be better if men just learnt how to read a profile and showed a little more effort/respect"

I get that but most men do know how to read a profile, show effort and respect. But your not talking about them are you. Your talking about those that don't and don't take no for an answer, and I doubt those leopards will ever change their spots.

over a year ago

I may miss someone who is polite and date worthy that way. There are so many thousands of men on here I cannot go through them all, but much less women so it would be better if men just learnt how to read a profile and showed a little more effort/respect

I get that but most men do know how to read a profile, show effort and respect. But your not talking about them are you. Your talking about those that don't and don't take no for an answer, and I doubt those leopards will ever change their spots. "

My experience, MOST dont.

About 5% of my messages meet what I want in my profile.

I would be happy if all but those 5% didnt message

over a year ago

It's interesting isn't it - noone would behave in real life like they do online.

Can't imagine too many people , asking again and again , a stranger if they wanna date them or fuck them. Why do they feel they can behave like that online ?

The anonymity that online gives , makes people, especially men, behave in unscrupulous ways. It's a sad fact.

Oh well juts block the lot of them, just don't block me

By *ent in BlackMan
over a year ago

Silsden

Whyyyyyy???

When a lady says no to me, I respect that. I do think some guys just send repeated messages on bulk.

By *oncupiscence73Woman
over a year ago

South

I get that but most men do know how to read a profile, show effort and respect. But your not talking about them are you. Your talking about those that don't and don't take no for an answer, and I doubt those leopards will ever change their spots. "

Most men absolutely do not I reckon about 5 of the hundred ish messages a day I get are polite and meet the profile outline.

By *heslimoneMan
over a year ago

Deeside

I get that but most men do know how to read a profile, show effort and respect. But your not talking about them are you. Your talking about those that don't and don't take no for an answer, and I doubt those leopards will ever change their spots.

Most men absolutely do not I reckon about 5 of the hundred ish messages a day I get are polite and meet the profile outline. "

It irks a little that so often the term "most men" is used so freely on forums like this, i understand how it can seem that way but surely there is no taking in to account the respectful guys that do read a profile and decide not to message as they understand that they do not tick a woman's box. I'm not having a dig at all and hope you don't take it as such it's just that it often feels like an excuse not to be polite back towards those that do message and are respectful. Of course I'm not saying you or any of the other people that use such a statement are incorrect only that it may be worth consideration, after all the bashing we get it can wear down those good guys who get tarred by the same brush as the low lifes.

To put in some perspective if you as example get 100 messages yet there are thousands of men on here then that is not most men.

over a year ago

Most men absolutely do not I reckon about 5 of the hundred ish messages a day I get are polite and meet the profile outline.

It irks a little that so often the term "most men" is used so freely on forums like this, i understand how it can seem that way but surely there is no taking in to account the respectful guys that do read a profile and decide not to message as they understand that they do not tick a woman's box. I'm not having a dig at all and hope you don't take it as such it's just that it often feels like an excuse not to be polite back towards those that do message and are respectful. Of course I'm not saying you or any of the other people that use such a statement are incorrect only that it may be worth consideration, after all the bashing we get it can wear down those good guys who get tarred by the same brush as the low lifes.

To put in some perspective if you as example get 100 messages yet there are thousands of men on here then that is not most men."

I get about 100 or so messages a day, lets account for repeat offenders and call it 50 new people.

That makes 18,250 a year.

80% are male and only 5% read the profile

By *heslimoneMan
over a year ago

Deeside

To put in some perspective if you as example get 100 messages yet there are thousands of men on here then that is not most men.

I get about 100 or so messages a day, lets account for repeat offenders and call it 50 new people.

80% are male and only 5% read the profile "

I'd still argue that there are more statistics not being taken in to account and that there is a certain amount of personal experience that can and does sway such a verdict. I'm not doubting there are plenty of guys that are complete dicks or that women get contacted by more of them than the good ones, they are certainly to blame for honest guys being overlooked. It's all just a bit of a shame really as the default view really does seem to be that most guys are shit which i just don't believe to be true, they are just the ones that are most noticeable.

over a year ago

80% are male and only 5% read the profile "

I can actually I say I'm one of those 5% - hence why you've Never got a message from me - not through not wanting too , but I know you are not what I'm looking for - it's all good.

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

If someone is not for you then simply block. Saves embarrassment further down the line for both parties.

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

" You're a fantasy on a sex site, they're not seeing you as a person. Just block?

I do this. Never get any abuse or repeat messages. So much easier. "

Bingo!

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

We must be very fortunate. We have heard a lot of reports from the forum about this type of behaviour. Only once have we ever had anything that could be considered abuse or somebody not taking no for an answer.

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I block if they message after I've said no once.

Not sure why they think pestering will change anyone's mind.

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

Thought exactly the same yesterday, Ivy! Great minds and all that......

By *latinumkittenWoman
over a year ago

from Home Counties to Middle Earth

I've had a guy message me today from what must be his 4th profile - each one uniquely done, new pics etc to lure me into engaging with him, then he sends me a face pic and declares himself.

I've said no.

I've blocked.

I can't make it any clearer.

What is the actual point?!

over a year ago

"I've had a guy message me today from what must be his 4th profile - each one uniquely done, new pics etc to lure me into engaging with him, then he sends me a face pic and declares himself.

I've said no.

I've blocked.

What is the actual point?! "

God loves a trier ......... so they say

over a year ago

"I've had a guy message me today from what must be his 4th profile - each one uniquely done, new pics etc to lure me into engaging with him, then he sends me a face pic and declares himself.

I've said no.

I've blocked.

What is the actual point?! "

Yes, these are the absolute pits. It's pointless saying no, or blocking the same person, every few weeks if you're to be plunged into Groundhog Day as they repeatedly make new profiles.

"Pest" indeed.

over a year ago

"Love the pest side note

Unfortunately most of the guys that do this don't read the forum but I hear ya! "

I hope I’ve not been talked about here

By *inkyInkedBiWoman
over a year ago

Most of messages I receive I have a quick read and then just unread. I haven’t got time to reply to all, and even when you do reply no thanks - like you say the messages continue, or I receive abuse.

I unread them as if I leave them on read I receive abuse as well, slag, slut, ignorant bitch, so I can’t win no matter what I do.

over a year ago

"Most of messages I receive I have a quick read and then just unread. I haven’t got time to reply to all, and even when you do reply no thanks - like you say the messages continue, or I receive abuse.

I unread them as if I leave them on read I receive abuse as well, slag, slut, ignorant bitch, so I can’t win no matter what I do.

"

For this very reason if I send a message, which is fairly rare these days, I delete it ....... so if I get a reply then it’s a bonus

By *inkyInkedBiWoman
over a year ago

"Most of messages I receive I have a quick read and then just unread. I haven’t got time to reply to all, and even when you do reply no thanks - like you say the messages continue, or I receive abuse.

For this very reason if I send a message, which is fairly rare these days, I delete it ....... so if I get a reply then it’s a bonus "

That’s a good idea actually.

I do hate to come across rude and not reply but honestly it’s too much with messages sometimes and I enjoy the forums a lot so mainly come on for that x

over a year ago

For this very reason if I send a message, which is fairly rare these days, I delete it ....... so if I get a reply then it’s a bonus

That’s a good idea actually.

I do hate to come across rude and not reply but honestly it’s too much with messages sometimes and I enjoy the forums a lot so mainly come on for that x "

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

"

We have a similar approach

By *isslushWoman
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Whyyyyyy???

I get the same thing it's like they think you are gonna change your mind

By *ent in BlackMan
over a year ago

Silsden

I've said no.

I've blocked.

God loves a trier ......... so they say "

Nobody likes to be harrased or pestered though.

When we had a couples profile the same guy kept messaging, we blocked him boom new profile a few days later this happened 7 times with the same guy. I’m assuming eventually he ran out of email addresses and couldn’t open a new profile.

over a year ago

I've said no.

I've blocked.

God loves a trier ......... so they say

Nobody likes to be harrased or pestered though.

When we had a couples profile the same guy kept messaging, we blocked him boom new profile a few days later this happened 7 times with the same guy. I’m assuming eventually he ran out of email addresses and couldn’t open a new profile."

I was being sarcastic

over a year ago

Can t be easy for the women on here with all the messages they are sure to get.

By *oncupiscence73Woman
over a year ago

South

To put in some perspective if you as example get 100 messages yet there are thousands of men on here then that is not most men."

This is true I shall rephrase - most men that message me do not read my profile.

over a year ago

I think most people *do* read profiles. I get loads of profile views but pretty much never any messages.

Post new Message to Thread