Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fair Wear and Tear

Jump to newest

By *orenzoVonMatterhorn OP   Man
over a year ago

Lincoln

Just a quick question off the back of GoodniteGirl's thread about being ploughed in to next week and breaking the bed. At what point does fucking or other activities go beyond the "fair wear and tear" policy?

For instance: when the memory foam mattress has seen too many things and can't purge them from it's memory

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *heslimoneMan
over a year ago

Deeside

"Just a quick question off the back of GoodniteGirl's thread about being ploughed in to next week and breaking the bed. At what point does fucking or other activities go beyond the "fair wear and tear" policy?

For instance: when the memory foam mattress has seen too many things and can't purge them from it's memory "

Once you've gone through every surface in the house to the point of breaking, bed, sofa, kitchen counter, carpet, tiles etc etc

By *ikesEmBigMan
over a year ago

Herts

I hate memory foam mattresses. They're horrid

over a year ago

Lincoln

When the legs of the double bed finally give out under the force of the fifteen person gangbang squeezed on top of it.

By *ic_khan2341Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"Just a quick question off the back of GoodniteGirl's thread about being ploughed in to next week and breaking the bed. At what point does fucking or other activities go beyond the "fair wear and tear" policy?

For instance: when the memory foam mattress has seen too many things and can't purge them from it's memory "

Ask the owner

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

You tear down part of the ceiling after incorrectly installing a sex swing

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Your private gloryhole gets listed on Google maps as the site of a public convenience and your driveway and flooring wears thin.

Your bath has expanded due to the heavy wights of the gangs using it, so it's classified as a reservoir.

So much cum missed the face during bukkake sessions that your floors are more dangerous than quicksand

over a year ago

Lincoln

"Your private gloryhole gets listed on Google maps as the site of a public convenience and your driveway and flooring wears thin.

Your bath has expanded due to the heavy wights of the gangs using it, so it's classified as a reservoir.

So much cum missed the face during bukkake sessions that your floors are more dangerous than quicksand"

Oh god This is what I'm talking about people

By *mnipotent_BehemothMan
over a year ago

near Merry Hill shopping centre

I found the Gideon bible to be of use more than once in propping up broken hotel beds, I also have an issue in my car where someone ones hair products got rubbed up the inside of my windscreen and whatever I do to try and clean it off it still shows as a smear when it’s mists up..... where Barry Scott and his wonder cleaning products when you need them.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Where the bolt holes are so knackered on your pine bed the whole thing moves even if you just turn over.

The sealant on your bath needs to be replaced as the amout of weight and movement has unloosen it

Where the centre of your mattress has that distinctive dent even though you are single and sleep on one side.

The holes in your bedroom are so big that polyfiller alone will not work any more and you have to fill them with paper before filling again.

Luckily I am quite handy, although the mattress I am going to have to replace (the bed was replaced a couple of months ago)

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"You tear down part of the ceiling after incorrectly installing a sex swing "

Love this

Post new Message to Thread