Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bi & straight profile ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just interested in everyone's view on this one. I know a few guys on here have a "straight" aswell as a "bi" profile . Ive thought about it myself

as being listed as bi does tend to put some couples off. Personally im not bothered either way.

Standing by for the flood gates to open ....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I think it's seems a bit deceptive to be honest.

I appreciate some couples /women do get put off when a man is honest about being bi. However I imagine some would feel tricked if they met a man who was claiming to be straight to meet them, whilst having a bi profile too.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Feel honesty is the best policy.....

over a year ago

I know a few guys who have separate profiles for their ‘straight’ and ‘bi’ shenanigans.

Yup it’s deceitful, but meh

By *tephanjMan
over a year ago

Kettering

I'm straight so have one profile it would to me be a bit dishonest to have another one saying bi

over a year ago

I was thinking about 3 profiles one with someone else's pictures as a hot 22 year old, a couples profile with my pretend husband and another pretending I'm a really convincing TV.

over a year ago

Not sure I understand why it would put anyone off a man, him being bi.

over a year ago

"I was thinking about 3 profiles one with someone else's pictures as a hot 22 year old, a couples profile with my pretend husband and another pretending I'm a really convincing TV.

"

Ive seen plenty of them !

over a year ago

"I was thinking about 3 profiles one with someone else's pictures as a hot 22 year old, a couples profile with my pretend husband and another pretending I'm a really convincing TV.

Ive seen plenty of them !"

I'm sure but what does it achieve are you only concerned with any holes a goal?

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

I know I'm meant to think it's bad, but the site is so clunky in so many ways, as are people, it's so often about how to get the best out of the place, not so much about deception.

People are prone to interpret things however they want to interpret them, regardless of the nuances around them. So if there's not a given piece of information to interpret, it can't be interpretted incorrectly.

over a year ago

Be completely honest imo, it sounds like a catfish

By *heltenhamBiGuyMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham

There are many guys on here with profiles professing to be straight, yet have Bi/Gay profiles on Fab Guys with verifications....I have met quite a few, doesn't bother me at all.

When asked the majority say they put straight on here so as to improve their chances with the fairer sex. In my experience this is not always the case

over a year ago

Honesty is always the best way to go.

If someone doesn't wanna shag you purely based on whether you've fucked other guys in the past or not then why would you wanna fuck them? I wouldn't

Be honest. Meet those who want what you have to offer.

Lu

over a year ago

"Just interested in everyone's view on this one. I know a few guys on here have a "straight" aswell as a "bi" profile . Ive thought about it myself

as being listed as bi does tend to put some couples off. Personally im not bothered either way.

Standing by for the flood gates to open ....

"

This is a great idea.... we should all change something in our profiles to deceive people and waste their time......

If people don’t like to meet smokers.... make a new profile and on the day of the meet don’t smoke..... you did not deceive them , because you only occasionally smoke.....

If people don’t like to married people playing away , no problem... make a single profile , just make sure to let them know you’re separated... not married...

If people don’t like to meet someone who can’t accommodate ..... No problem , make a new profile, you can really accommodate because you can use your shed or car....

If people don’t like to meet someone who doesn’t practice safe sex..... no problem , just make a new profile stating you only practice safe sex and value your health, but make sure not to post any bareback pics/videos....

over a year ago

Im bi, I am looking for couples with a bi male hubby, so I state what I want. If people are put off, so be it

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

Sounds pretty stupid of them to me.

over a year ago

People take things way too serious on here. Imagine having the time to rum several accounts, and they probs still hadn’t got any meets

over a year ago

Totally agree with all your sentiments, thats why I never did it in the end. It would be like having a Screwball but not being able to eat the sweat at the bottom !

over a year ago

"Sounds pretty stupid of them to me. "

It does, doesn’t it

Post new Message to Thread