Back to The Lounge

A conversation about age

Jump to newest

By *lhoney 32 OP   Woman
over a year ago

london

Hi All

Just wanted to have a chat about age

I tend interact with younger guys , guys my age and guys a little bit older but no more than ten years or so.

What does everyone else do

do you prefer same age, younger or older or do you not really consider age.

Hoping to hear some interesting view points

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi All

I tend interact with younger guys , guys my age and guys a little bit older but no more than ten years or so.

Hoping to hear some interesting view points "

Probably very similar to yourself, 10 years either way although I have been known to go older if somebody catches the eye. I don't think I have ever broken the 10 years younger window though.

over a year ago

I do similar. I mainly interact with people within 5 years either side of my own age.

There are occasions (or were I guess) where I meet someone at a club and find them attractive and don't find out their age until a few meets in - then it doesn't matter so much.

over a year ago

Nae hair to grey hair!

over a year ago

Always older or same age at a push. I won't go with anyone younger than me.

over a year ago

I’m fed up with finding out so many men who message me are at least ten years older than their profile says. I ask them because they look older than they say.

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

Happy to interact across a broad age range of fab ladies and couples.

IF we get on and that attraction is mutual I'm happy.

over a year ago

I’m not looking for anyone at present but usually I prefer younger than me.

I just haven’t found anyone older that I’ve been particularly attracted to, and I find men older to be pretty crude when messaging me which also puts me off.

By *iceButtSlimMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

Happy to generally chat with anyone, but in terms of being interested in taking things further I have a preference of roughly 10 years either way.

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

I tend to go for my age or younger. If I meet someone much younger though I’ll be honest and say it’s generally because they’re hot as fuck.

Similarly, if they’re closer to my own age I look for intelligence and the potential for great conversation when we’re not fucking.

I’d be curious to know if anyone else looks for different things in different age groups - but I guess that’s another thread!

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

I'm very close to 60 and for most of my years here (started in my 40,s) age was not an issue however, when I see men in their 20's, some look like boys, not men.

over a year ago

"I'm very close to 60 and for most of my years here (started in my 40,s) age was not an issue however, when I see men in their 20's, some look like boys, not men."

Lol. We’re getting old; police officers, ‘kids’ driving cars, doctors in a&e.....

over a year ago

"I’m not looking for anyone at present but usually I prefer younger than me.

I just haven’t found anyone older that I’ve been particularly attracted to, and I find men older to be pretty crude when messaging me which also puts me off."

I find that men of all ages put me off

over a year ago

Usually younger and no more than a few years older as an exception

over a year ago

I go for women between 37-39, if you’re out of that range then I’m just not interested, just to clarify that’s 37-39, 36 or 40 is off limits, they’re just rules, although I’ve seen Some women who are 40 who look good, so I’m not sure why I stick to this Arbitrary system, but I think it’s a form of self Discipline.

over a year ago

I just haven’t found anyone older that I’ve been particularly attracted to, and I find men older to be pretty crude when messaging me which also puts me off.

I find that men of all ages put me off "

This

over a year ago

I find that men of all ages put me off

This "

Go on; give it a try. You may find you like it

Can I watch?

By *lbinoGorillaMan
over a year ago

Redditch

"I’m fed up with finding out so many men who message me are at least ten years older than their profile says. I ask them because they look older than they say. "

I think I look older than I am, which I'm sure is a curse in a place like this

over a year ago

Usually older 30+ but someone my own age is cool too if on the right wave length

over a year ago

I've gone for 25 to 65. I don't know why as I would meet someone younger or older if I was attracted to them.

over a year ago

It's about intellect not chronology

over a year ago

we chat to anyone that grabs our attention but we have to draw the line at 50 tbh. Not because over 50's arent attractive! They most definitely are but age gap is just a little too big for us.

By *randmrsmanchesterCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

I’d prefer our ages or younger. Or people that don’t look their age .

We get a lot of people messaging us that clearly don’t read the profile as they are over the age range, and even then I’m not convinced it’s accurate. Nothing personal but I have young parents so it’s off putting as they are not far off their ages .

By *tella HeelsTV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

I’m old now and don’t like to meet people younger than 40..

By *ature couple 60Couple
over a year ago

Birmingham

We prefer same or older

By *tella HeelsTV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

"Hi All

Damm op you’re a very sexy woman tbhx

By *tephanjMan
over a year ago

Kettering

At my age I chat with anyone

over a year ago

Similar age and older. I find younger guys really immature

over a year ago

I generally prefer older but not old, around 30-45. 25 is kind of my minimum, but I'll make an exception for young guys that are nice and mature. I'll also see over 50s if they're good looking xx

By *heyoungwolfMan
over a year ago

Stockwell

"I tend to go for my age or younger. If I meet someone much younger though I’ll be honest and say it’s generally because they’re hot as fuck.

Similarly, if they’re closer to my own age I look for intelligence and the potential for great conversation when we’re not fucking.

I’d be curious to know if anyone else looks for different things in different age groups - but I guess that’s another thread! "

I absolutely agree!

I work the same way.

over a year ago

Where’s the young guy appreciation society at

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"I'm very close to 60 and for most of my years here (started in my 40,s) age was not an issue however, when I see men in their 20's, some look like boys, not men.

Lol. We’re getting old; police officers, ‘kids’ driving cars, doctors in a&e....."

Some of them are shocking, I want to make them eat their greens and say things like "you have school in the morning!"

over a year ago

You've always got to remember since growing up at an early age when you're about 13 14 years old you always think that you're going to end up chatting to a 30 year old woman in your dreams soul to speak it's like me now at my age I still prefer the older woman to talk to

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

I tend to stick to people around my own age, mainly because I have more in common with them. I do find younger guys too immature on the whole...but there are always exceptions.

over a year ago

I have a minimum age of 26 and a maximum of 65

By *ap d agde coupleCouple
over a year ago

Broadstairs

In swinging we go for attraction

over a year ago

My rule is older than our sons and younger than my husband. Looking for the tempting ones inbetween x

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I don't go below 25, otherwise flexible. Preference probably slightly older but it's more about attitude than age.

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

I can say with certainty that I don't speak to anyone more than 6 years younger than me

I don't really have that much of an upper age limit as long as I find them attractive but generally, I have better conversations with the "older" generation of Fab

By *uriouscouple83Couple
over a year ago

Worcester

We have our preferences set to 25-50 I think but they aren’t hard and fast rules, if someone younger came across as respectful and mature or someone older tickled our fancy then why wouldn’t we go for them.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

18 - 99 innit .

Joke btw .

Early 20s to Mid Fifties is fine .

Its more about are they are a nice person for me

over a year ago

I prefer those I meet to be at least a little older than me. Around 29-45 is my preference.

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

Oooo being 39 I am in a lot of peoples age category’s

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

"I don't go below 25, otherwise flexible. Preference probably slightly older but it's more about attitude than age."

I notice quite a few women have a lower age limit of 25. I'm a month off turning 25 so I'm wondering if that lower limit would also go up as the person gets a year older

over a year ago

"I don't go below 25, otherwise flexible. Preference probably slightly older but it's more about attitude than age.

I notice quite a few women have a lower age limit of 25. I'm a month off turning 25 so I'm wondering if that lower limit would also go up as the person gets a year older"

Lol, no. After 25 you're in the club

25 just tends to be the age that most guys grow up. Of course this is a gross generalisation, I've slept with guys younger that were very mature, and also guys in their 40s with a mental age of 10. 25 is a law of average I guess. Xx

over a year ago

I tend to think about how mature the person is, which has not a lot to do with age imo.

By *heExcommMan
over a year ago

Llantrisant

I get on better with people older than me, so I find it easier to make a connection

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

"I don't go below 25, otherwise flexible. Preference probably slightly older but it's more about attitude than age.

I notice quite a few women have a lower age limit of 25. I'm a month off turning 25 so I'm wondering if that lower limit would also go up as the person gets a year older

Lol, no. After 25 you're in the club

25 just tends to be the age that most guys grow up. Of course this is a gross generalisation, I've slept with guys younger that were very mature, and also guys in their 40s with a mental age of 10. 25 is a law of average I guess. Xx"

Yes! I mean... *ahem* cool, no biggie

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

lowest is 14 years younger, highest is only 49, Ive yet to break the 50 milestone yet

By *imon_hydeMan
over a year ago

Moelfre

My quoted age range is 30 to 65 and I think it says more about my insecurities than anything else. Why would someone in their 20s be interested in someone my age? What would we talk about? What shared cultural references would we have? And typing this I'm thinking fuck I should up that to 40. But there are interesting people of all ages and I like interesting, I like talking shite.

over a year ago

"My quoted age range is 30 to 65 and I think it says more about my insecurities than anything else. Why would someone in their 20s be interested in someone my age? What would we talk about? What shared cultural references would we have? And typing this I'm thinking fuck I should up that to 40. But there are interesting people of all ages and I like interesting, I like talking shite."

Try less talk and more action!

over a year ago

I fuck all the old men because I have severe daddy issues and need someone to take care of me

over a year ago

It's not about the age It's about the person for me - but I usually connect more with men of my age or older - I get on well with younger women though.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I fuck all the old men because I have severe daddy issues and need someone to take care of me"

Even Gramps like me

By *inkylipsWoman
over a year ago

Debauchery

I don’t mind talking to either but I do seem to be attracted to the guys in their early to mid 30’s. It’s not a choice thing, I seem to get on with them better and they usually can keep my interest.

over a year ago

"Hi All

I prefer younger (Starting from 19-25 for me) but I have dated a 52 year old (plus considered a relationship) we got on so well and she was funny to be around plus our sexual chemistry was on point, but I prefer younger women

over a year ago

I love talking to anybody.

I really like the fact people tend to be completely open!

over a year ago

18 to 80. Cast your net as wide as you can

Prefer younger women, I find them to be less jaded and more open minded.

As for couples it's all about attitude and sexuality, rather than age.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"My quoted age range is 30 to 65 and I think it says more about my insecurities than anything else. Why would someone in their 20s be interested in someone my age? What would we talk about? What shared cultural references would we have? And typing this I'm thinking fuck I should up that to 40. But there are interesting people of all ages and I like interesting, I like talking shite."

Stop putting yourself down.

over a year ago

"Hi All

I prefer men in their 40s all the way. The oldest I’ve had sex with is a 50 year old. I gel with them more and they stimulate my mind and also the older is just more experienced. I find the older the better.

over a year ago

"Similar age and older. I find younger guys really immature "
too much of them are fuck boys. That’s the issue

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Similar age and older. I find younger guys really immature too much of them are fuck boys. That’s the issue "

Oh there ain't an age limit on fuck boy

over a year ago

"lowest is 14 years younger, highest is only 49, Ive yet to break the 50 milestone yet "

over a year ago

I prefer men in their 40s all the way. The oldest I’ve had sex with is a 50 year old. I gel with them more and they stimulate my mind and also the older is just more experienced. I find the older the better.

over a year ago

"Similar age and older. I find younger guys really immature too much of them are fuck boys. That’s the issue

Oh there ain't an age limit on fuck boy "

Very true. I know what you mean. But most fuck boys are around 20s 30s that’s just my personal opinion

over a year ago

In my 20's I had an affair with a man of 55

To this day it was the best sex I've ever had

over a year ago

I don't really have a set age as such but I'm very unlikely to meet anyone under 30.

Iv always seemed to be attracted to people older than me but I wouldn't rule someone out that I found attractive or had a connection with purely based on age alone.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Similar age and older. I find younger guys really immature too much of them are fuck boys. That’s the issue

Very true. I know what you mean. But most fuck boys are around 20s 30s that’s just my personal opinion "

Definitely. But occasionally you find them in their 40s (or older) and hoo boy

over a year ago

"In my 20's I had an affair with a man of 55

To this day it was the best sex I've ever had "

this sounds interesting. When I was 18 I lost my V to a man in his 40s I would never regret that. I tried loosing it to 3 different people around my age at the time all failed.

over a year ago

Very true. I know what you mean. But most fuck boys are around 20s 30s that’s just my personal opinion

Definitely. But occasionally you find them in their 40s (or older) and hoo boy "

Yeah occasionally I agree but not as much. Glad someone understands this

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Yeah in my very early 20s I was with an elite athlete in his 40s. Holy fuck

over a year ago

I lost my virginity. To my mates nan.

over a year ago

"Yeah in my very early 20s I was with an elite athlete in his 40s. Holy fuck "

Naughty

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

40 upwards for me but I usually tend to go mid 50s to late 60s.

I'm pretty body confident with a healthy dash of realism and I wonder sometimes why men in their 20s and 30's even 40s are interested in a woman of my age.

By *viatrixWoman
over a year ago

Redhill

Always my age or younger. Will never meet anyone over 55 socially. Will never meet anyone over 50 for a sex meet...

over a year ago

That's the beauty of fab. Choices and options and opinions

By *aked AngelMan
over a year ago

Hampshire / Surrey

Ladies are all beautiful, any age any race!

over a year ago

To this day it was the best sex I've ever had this sounds interesting. When I was 18 I lost my V to a man in his 40s I would never regret that. I tried loosing it to 3 different people around my age at the time all failed. "

Older men have skills

over a year ago

To this day it was the best sex I've ever had this sounds interesting. When I was 18 I lost my V to a man in his 40s I would never regret that. I tried loosing it to 3 different people around my age at the time all failed.

Older men have skills "

IM TELLING YOU!!! Girllll some people are missing out

over a year ago

To this day it was the best sex I've ever had this sounds interesting. When I was 18 I lost my V to a man in his 40s I would never regret that. I tried loosing it to 3 different people around my age at the time all failed.

Older men have skills IM TELLING YOU!!! Girllll some people are missing out"

Yeah I know ! I only fuck old men hmhmmm tastyyy

over a year ago

Older men have skills IM TELLING YOU!!! Girllll some people are missing out

Yeah I know ! I only fuck old men hmhmmm tastyyy"

LOL

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

I don't go that much younger than me, I've a tendency to stay 5 years either side. I would go early 30's at a push but I'd need to get to know them and their understanding of the world. I tend to put myself in the position of that persons parent and think how they'd feel if their son was banging someone 10 plus years their senior and as a parent I'd be concerned, I can't deny it.

Maybe the older my own child gets I'll feel differently, but for now that's how I feel about it.

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I prefer my age and older. Just find I get on better with them and have more in common.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Older men have skills IM TELLING YOU!!! Girllll some people are missing out"

I'm just going to take a moment to remember

He competed in the Ironman Hawaii shortly before I knew him. What a body

over a year ago

We are both sapiosexual so from one perspective age is just a number. Then we are 25 and 60 so don't conform to a lot of age ranges in here!

By *siancouplehantsCouple
over a year ago

K-PAX

Prefer a older guy over 40

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Prefer a older guy over 40"

Completely random and off topic but everytime I see your user name I think it says Asian couple elephants

over a year ago

"Prefer a older guy over 40

Completely random and off topic but everytime I see your user name I think it says Asian couple elephants "

Haha, I see that now xx

over a year ago

I prefer younger guys with beautiful bodies. I've never met anybody on here older the me for a meet, only at large socials. I think the youngest on here was a 22 year old but he was very mature and very intelligent

over a year ago

I've met much older - 50+ - in the past. But my current meet is 28 and my lover away from fab is 39, and I quite like that age range.

over a year ago

Older men have skills IM TELLING YOU!!! Girllll some people are missing out

I'm just going to take a moment to remember

He competed in the Ironman Hawaii shortly before I knew him. What a body "

lol

over a year ago

I really want to experience an older black woman (40s-50s) I used to have the biggest crush on one of my moms friends she was a Nigerian woman, and i currently have my eyes set on this one lady in my local area, she has grey hair, locs, a very small frame, and has a beautiful face, she’s aged, and beautiful in the face and we’ve spoken and she says she lives my smile everytime

over a year ago

So 5 years ago I wouldn't meet men over 40.

I liked older men but not loads older.

Then I met Jeff, he was 45. Would be easily passed for 35. He is GORGEOUS. Incredible at all the sex and has more stamina than any man I've met. I don't notice our age gap really, unless he starts chatting about some old tv show that was before my time.

Age means nothing. If I find them attractive, game on

Oh how things have changed

Lu

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/10/20 12:12:56]

over a year ago

"So 5 years ago I wouldn't meet men over 40.

Then I met Jeff, he was 45. Would be easily passed for 35. He is GORGEOUS. Incredible at all the sex and has more stamina than any man I've met. I don't notice our age gap really, unless he starts chatting about some old tv show that was before my time.

Lu "

I’m happy for you

over a year ago

"So 5 years ago I wouldn't meet men over 40.

Lu I’m happy for you "

I'm happy for me too

Thanks

By *ittleRed18Woman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Oh there ain't an age limit on fuck boy "

I agree no age limit. Can a leopard change it's spots?

To OP: I will chat/socialise with anyone of any age but when it comes to playing I tend to keep a 10 year ish window either side of my own age. Just a preference in what I find attractive and opportunities I've had.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

To OP: I will chat/socialise with anyone of any age but when it comes to playing I tend to keep a 10 year ish window either side of my own age. Just a preference in what I find attractive and opportunities I've had. "

Apparently not. Aging fuck boy is a bit sad though

over a year ago

Personally prefer my age or older but at times it depends who you get along with

By *siancouplehantsCouple
over a year ago

K-PAX

"Prefer a older guy over 40

Completely random and off topic but everytime I see your user name I think it says Asian couple elephants "

Funny you should mention that.We was thinking of changing our username to a shorter version

By *ittleRed18Woman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

To OP: I will chat/socialise with anyone of any age but when it comes to playing I tend to keep a 10 year ish window either side of my own age. Just a preference in what I find attractive and opportunities I've had.

Apparently not. Aging fuck boy is a bit sad though "

Haha it is really. Kind of makes me feel sorry for them, honestly.

Shame I don't do pity fucks haha

over a year ago

Shame I don't do pity fucks haha"

I do though

over a year ago

Never mind the age...

For me well groomed and personality is everything...

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Shame I don't do pity fucks haha"

I'm a bit low on the pity, let alone giving a fuck.

By *ittleRed18Woman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Shame I don't do pity fucks haha

I'm a bit low on the pity, let alone giving a fuck."

Best way to live life haha

By *ance1502Man
over a year ago

London

I'm 36 and the age thing isn't much of a big deal. After all this is a swinging site we're not looking for the loves of our lives. I'd entertain women from 18-55 I'd say but the older women tend to want older men which I find weird

By *ance1502Man
over a year ago

London

"Never mind the age...

For me well groomed and personality is everything...

"

Exactly as it should be

By *stbury DavenportMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

I honestly don't care. It's all about individual compatibility.

I've known student-age people with the heart and soul of a pensioner, and middle-aged people who've apparently never made it out of high school.

I set my upper limit to whatever age Helen Mirren is at the moment.

By *lasphemousGirlWoman
over a year ago

Cambs

Age is one of the last boxes to tick for us, personality and attitude are most important xx

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

sexually I prefer alot younger, for mental stimulation and if they're in great health for their age, I go for similar age. Never been with anyone over 40 though

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Age is one of the last boxes to tick for us, personality and attitude are most important xx"

yes same for me but physical attraction still means alot to me

over a year ago

"sexually I prefer alot younger, for mental stimulation and if they're in great health for their age, I go for similar age. Never been with anyone over 40 though"

Everyone falls to bits after 40

over a year ago

"sexually I prefer alot younger, for mental stimulation and if they're in great health for their age, I go for similar age. Never been with anyone over 40 though

Everyone falls to bits after 40"

This is clearly a joke, as I’m mid 40’s, I mean take a look.

over a year ago

"sexually I prefer alot younger, for mental stimulation and if they're in great health for their age, I go for similar age. Never been with anyone over 40 though

Everyone falls to bits after 40

This is clearly a joke, as I’m mid 40’s, I mean take a look. "

Your pics look amazing! Especially the wet shirt one. Not sure about the one where you're holding the stepladders. It looks slightly dangerous holding the camera at that angle.

Platinum site supporter pass was well worth it.

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

I'm 63 have met young as 34 but would not meet any younger I prefer 50 ish as seem to have more in common! X

over a year ago

I prefer the company of a mature women but dnt focus on age as much if find them attractive and get on

By *moothshaftMan
over a year ago

Coventry

I'm now nearly an OAP (how the hell did that happen!), so I welcome any attention from across the whole spectrum! Lol

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

"I'm now nearly an OAP (how the hell did that happen!), so I welcome any attention from across the whole spectrum! Lol "

Least we have a bus pass to look forward to! Not that I ever get the bus lmao!

over a year ago

Shame I’m 1 year out of your range So can’t message you

By *lhoney 32 OP   Woman
over a year ago

london

Hi Everyone

Thanks for your contribution on the topic.

I often adjust my age criteria as I get older.

For example when I was in my mid twenties,a guy in this mid thirties would be my limit.

But I do think it might be possible that we could miss out on opportunities by having strict criteria on age.

over a year ago

All depends on the person.

Some people are more mature than their years others are idiots.

Age does it bother me? No

It's how you interact with me

Post new Message to Thread