Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Am I attractive?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have some photos on my profile and was wondering if anyone could help me decide whether I’m attractive or should do something about myself. I know it shouldn’t matter but I do wonder if it’ll boost my chance of meeting.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ountry Boy FreshMan
over a year ago

Huddersfield

You will be to some people everyone is to some its just others are attractive to more.

Best just to dwell on your positives and everyone likes a smile so smile as much as you can.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

do things for you not other people

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I have some photos on my profile and was wondering if anyone could help me decide whether I’m attractive or should do something about myself. I know it shouldn’t matter but I do wonder if it’ll boost my chance of meeting. "

Do something like what? You look hot to me.

Nothing will boost your chance of meeting in the middle of a pandemic. Just be happy for now.

over a year ago

You've asked for opinions and here is mine..

You are 20, thats quite young and for some it will be a turn off. Flip side some will love that you are young

By your own admission in your profile you are inexperienced, some women prefer assertive men who take control.. some women on the flip side will love they can take control and teach you.

Body hair is excessive for my tstes especially the back hair but to the right woman or man they will love it.

Your size for me wouldnt be an issue, for some you might be too thin, or you might be too big.

This site is full of people all wanting different things. In covid times i doubt many are meeting for safety reasons, but welcome to the forums. its like a virtual pub, so grab a drink

over a year ago

You are what you are and the sooner you are ok with being you the sooner you can begin to live your best life mr youngling.

T

over a year ago

"I have some photos on my profile and was wondering if anyone could help me decide whether I’m attractive or should do something about myself. I know it shouldn’t matter but I do wonder if it’ll boost my chance of meeting.

Do something like what? You look hot to me.

Nothing will boost your chance of meeting in the middle of a pandemic. Just be happy for now. "

That's what I was wondering - do something like what?

OP you will be attractive to some but not to others. Hang out in the forum, post, join in with some of the more light hearted threads. When a photo challenge comes up join in with that to get some variety of photos.

More importantly be yourself and don't try to be something you think somebody wants

And welcome to the forums

over a year ago

Like its already been said,you will be attractive to some ,but not to others,beauty really is in the eye of the beholder

Confident guys do it for me

Attractiveness comes in many different guises

Just make the best of yourself

over a year ago

"You've asked for opinions and here is mine..

You are 20, thats quite young and for some it will be a turn off. Flip side some will love that you are young

By your own admission in your profile you are inexperienced, some women prefer assertive men who take control.. some women on the flip side will love they can take control and teach you.

Body hair is excessive for my tstes especially the back hair but to the right woman or man they will love it.

Your size for me wouldnt be an issue, for some you might be too thin, or you might be too big.

This site is full of people all wanting different things. In covid times i doubt many are meeting for safety reasons, but welcome to the forums. its like a virtual pub, so grab a drink "

Well said

Her x

over a year ago

Don’t be shy lol say it how it is!! Xx

By *andy2Man
over a year ago

Ealing

Not bad, not a fan of your hairy back but if you are clean and friendly it makes a lot of difference

over a year ago

"I have some photos on my profile and was wondering if anyone could help me decide whether I’m attractive or should do something about myself. I know it shouldn’t matter but I do wonder if it’ll boost my chance of meeting. "

U r 200% perfect buddy keep going

over a year ago

I don't think your photos show you in your best light

Saggy boxers and bed head are rarely a good look

At 20 years old, you won't have grown into yourself, won't know how to carry yourself with confidence, how to present yourself etc

The images are testament to that

Even asking for the validation will make you less attractive to some

Work on you (mind, body and being) and others will follow

By *nicecoupleXCouple
over a year ago

Hitch

Learn to love yourself and your confidence will make you feel more attractive

over a year ago

"I don't think your photos show you in your best light

Saggy boxers and bed head are rarely a good look

At 20 years old, you won't have grown into yourself, won't know how to carry yourself with confidence, how to present yourself etc

The images are testament to that

Even asking for the validation will make you less attractive to some

Work on you (mind, body and being) and others will follow "

Good advice

Post new Message to Thread