Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How do you?

Jump to newest

By *am4you OP   Man
over a year ago

gillingham

......... Source out pictures collectors on fab?

Recently chatting to a “lady” (not sure as there is no picture whatsoever on her profile so not even sure if it’s a she or he). However, the profile is set up as female.

She messaged me and we chatted over few messages. She requested to see my picture and to give her access to my friends only pictures. I sent her a picture but not access to my friends only pictures. She complimented the picture.

She later asked if I’m on Kik and requested for my username that she will send her picture to me on there.

I sent another picture of myself to her there and then she blocked me on fab!

What is that all about??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Was probably a bloke.

Be careful who you give access to your photos.

Once they're out there, they're out there.

Think with your head and not your dick. A "female" profile with no photos, pushing to see yours, is most likely a male.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

What do you mean by picture collector?

It's pretty easy to scope out people who want access to pictures that aren't on your profile, they ask you for them. It's up to you whether you send them or not.

We learned a hard lesson early on to never send people nude photos that clearly identify you.

By *am4you OP   Man
over a year ago

gillingham

"What do you mean by picture collector?

It's pretty easy to scope out people who want access to pictures that aren't on your profile, they ask you for them. It's up to you whether you send them or not.

We learned a hard lesson early on to never send people nude photos that clearly identify you.

"

It wasn’t a nude picture. Just a “normal” one fully clothed

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

It wasn’t a nude picture. Just a “normal” one fully clothed "

That's good, you didn't make our mistake. Why do you think they are collecting them?

By *am4you OP   Man
over a year ago

gillingham

That's good, you didn't make our mistake. Why do you think they are collecting them?"

It’s just weird after chatting for few days asked for pictures, sent it then blocked me! It dust doesn’t add up. Maybe that’s the norm!

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Was it the first picture she'd seen of you OP? If so, perhaps she realised she knew you and it was easier to block rather than have to explain a potentially awkward situation, perhaps she didn't find you attractive and rather than tell you and potentially get abuse for it blocking was easier, maybe she was a he and had taken it as far as she could, maybe any number of reasons - can happen a lot on here though

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

That's good, you didn't make our mistake. Why do you think they are collecting them?

It’s just weird after chatting for few days asked for pictures, sent it then blocked me! It dust doesn’t add up. Maybe that’s the norm!"

It happens. We sent someone a picture once and they promptly deleted their profile. It could be that they didn't want to carry on with the conversation but didn't like to say.

Post new Message to Thread