Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Cock rings

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

looking to buy my first cock ring ive seen some on Lovehoney website but would love some advice to which ones are the best thank you xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Tried some years ago, did nothing for me or the mrs at that time - glass dildos no there’s a thing ??

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Oh god they are amazing .. my Fwb liked them

By *ocusMan
over a year ago

Cambridge

"looking to buy my first cock ring ive seen some on Lovehoney website but would love some advice to which ones are the best thank you xx"

Depends on what you’re looking for.

Stronger hard on? Sexy looking?

By *RSTCouple
over a year ago

S. Northants

Different types for different tastes. All depends what you want from it.

There's silicone, metal, rooe/string.

Then added toys like vibration, butt plug, DP dildo, cock and ball rings....

Personally we started off silicone and then tested other variations to see what I liked.

Hubby x

By *attooedTigerMan
over a year ago

SE London

Start off silicone, I bought a pack with different sizes in and experimented to find what size works best.

Did the same with the metal ones, bought a selection pack - the metal ones are a LOT harder to find the right fit, too loose and they do nothing, too tight and it’s bloody painful... and scary when you struggle to get them off

By *ocusMan
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Start off silicone, I bought a pack with different sizes in and experimented to find what size works best.

Did the same with the metal ones, bought a selection pack - the metal ones are a LOT harder to find the right fit, too loose and they do nothing, too tight and it’s bloody painful... and scary when you struggle to get them off "

Yeah, I bought a couple of silicone types and and silicone/faux leather bondage one cos it looked hot. That one can be tricky to put. The slightest hint of a hard on and it’s hard to snap shut but the look and feel is worth it.

The silicone ones feel great but don’t look as nice.

I’d love a metal one but am terrified of getting it stuck

over a year ago

An ex got one that had two vibrating bullets on it. It was uncomfortable as fuck to get on but once it was on, you had a vibrating bullet the vibes on her clit as I thrusted and that sent vibrations through my shaft and another that was vibrating on my balls. At first it was too much sensation and I couldn’t handle it, but once I got into she looked like someone had tipped a bucket of wallpaper paste all over her.

Would highly recommend lol

By *ocusMan
over a year ago

Cambridge

"An ex got one that had two vibrating bullets on it. It was uncomfortable as fuck to get on but once it was on, you had a vibrating bullet the vibes on her clit as I thrusted and that sent vibrations through my shaft and another that was vibrating on my balls. At first it was too much sensation and I couldn’t handle it, but once I got into she looked like someone had tipped a bucket of wallpaper paste all over her.

Would highly recommend lol"

Hmmm might have to investigate. Not heard too many recs for the vibro type.

By *uxuriantCouple
over a year ago

Sometimes Here, Sometimes There

I have both rubber and metal. Metal is definitely the best, my preference is one to fit over my cock and balls. I just find it a turn on to wear, and my wife loves it do it’s a win/win. There’s a bit of a knack to popping your calls through, but once mastered you’ll never look back.

over a year ago

"I have both rubber and metal. Metal is definitely the best, my preference is one to fit over my cock and balls. I just find it a turn on to wear, and my wife loves it do it’s a win/win. There’s a bit of a knack to popping your calls through, but once mastered you’ll never look back."

How do you go on with getting them back out, because the rubber one took me ages to get it off, as obviously it’s a pretty tight fit. And metal seems a lot riskier?

By *ugga MannMan
over a year ago

Heathrow

"Oh god they are amazing .. my Fwb liked them "

I’ll second that. Although I don’t use one every time, they do give you a more intense feeling, harder erection and help with the staying power!!

Enough said!!

By *uxuriantCouple
over a year ago

Sometimes Here, Sometimes There

Wow my typing was poor!

I never found it a problem, sounds like you maybe needed a bigger cockring! I bought a pack of various sizes and tried them out using them in different ways.

over a year ago

We just got a new one.

Silicone, 7 vibratey functions, remote control, wireless and rechargeable!

15 quid down from 50 off love honey!

Hoping to test it out tonight

By *ocusMan
over a year ago

Cambridge

"We just got a new one.

Hoping to test it out tonight "

I want a detailed report (with photos) on my desk by the morning!

over a year ago

I’ve had a few. Started with silicone, then got a studded leather adjustable one that I love. Then I got a one with a postate massager attached and a vibrating one and most recently a gold coloured heavy metal one. The gold one looks great and works well but it is a bugger to put on and very fiddly, getting my balls through before sliding my cock in. Once on it feels amazing and sustains that engorged feeling well.

I never leave one on for more than half an hour while erect though, as you begin to lose sensation and it is dangerous because of the blood flow restriction.

I have pictures of me wearing both the adjustable and the gold one.

over a year ago

"I’ve had a few. Started with silicone, then got a studded leather adjustable one that I love. Then I got a one with a postate massager attached and a vibrating one and most recently a gold coloured heavy metal one. The gold one looks great and works well but it is a bugger to put on and very fiddly, getting my balls through before sliding my cock in. Once on it feels amazing and sustains that engorged feeling well.

I never leave one on for more than half an hour while erect though, as you begin to lose sensation and it is dangerous because of the blood flow restriction.

I have pictures of me wearing both the adjustable and the gold one."

Yes same for me, I wear my gold one for ages sometimes, Helps me keep going at saunas and in meets. Have a few Large thick steel ones, love the feel of the weight on my cock and Balls. I have my gold one in my Pics and I show and dont hide my profile.....

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"Oh god they are amazing .. my Fwb liked them

I’ll second that. Although I don’t use one every time, they do give you a more intense feeling, harder erection and help with the staying power!!

Enough said!!"

over a year ago

"Start off silicone, I bought a pack with different sizes in and experimented to find what size works best.

Did the same with the metal ones, bought a selection pack - the metal ones are a LOT harder to find the right fit, too loose and they do nothing, too tight and it’s bloody painful... and scary when you struggle to get them off "

Nice helmets.

over a year ago

"We just got a new one.

I want a detailed report (with photos) on my desk by the morning! "

We're keeping it

By *ocusMan
over a year ago

Cambridge

"We just got a new one.

I want a detailed report (with photos) on my desk by the morning!

We're keeping it "

Nice!

By *addyBabygirl2020Couple
over a year ago

norwich

I have tried many rubber/silicone cock rings and can honestly say i think the Durex ones available in most super markets are by far the best.

But...... metal cock rings are by far the best of all.

Scary at first but you will never go back once you find the right fit.

I have the Dominix Delux 1.75inch diameter metal cock ring from love honey, although it's a little on the tight side. It gives amazing hard erections and swells me up an extra half inch up to 6 inch girth.

I may try the 1.9inch verison as the 1.75 can get a little uncomfortable after prolonged use and our sessions last a long time, as do my erections and abilty to get hard again after cumming.

There is a guide on love honey on how to messure. I definitely recommend getting a expensive wide doughnut style metal ring as opposed to the cheaper thin metal cockrings

over a year ago

norwich

you can see it in our pictures

Daddy

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

"I have tried many rubber/silicone cock rings and can honestly say i think the Durex ones available in most super markets are by far the best.

I have the Dominix Delux 1.75inch diameter metal cock ring from love honey, although it's a little on the tight side. It gives amazing hard erections and swells me up an extra half inch up to 6 inch girth.

I may try the 1.9inch verison as the 1.75 can get a little uncomfortable after prolonged use and our sessions last a long time, as do my erections and abilty to get hard again after cumming.

There is a guide on love honey on how to messure. I definitely recommend getting a expensive wide doughnut style metal ring as opposed to the cheaper thin metal cockrings"

Well now I feel like I should give them another shot... I've only used silicone ones before and they always seems to squeeze too tight to the point my cock just aches

over a year ago

The durex one is okay for a tenner. That sits at the base of your cock.

I tried a cock and ball one in form silicon and it was a fiddle getting it on. But it worked well.

The trouble is having gained a firmer erection you lose about half an inch penetration because of the ring.

over a year ago

norwich

"The durex one is okay for a tenner. That sits at the base of your cock.

I tried a cock and ball one in form silicon and it was a fiddle getting it on. But it worked well.

The trouble is having gained a firmer erection you lose about half an inch penetration because of the ring."

Pull the ring over and behind your balls, you wont lose any insterabke length

over a year ago

I have a few, Mrs K loves it when I wear one as it makes my cock even girthier.

over a year ago

"

"

After using many different sizes and types of metal cock ring, I find that the Internal area can build up a certain amount of oxidisation, not rust or unclean exactly, just a slight roughness, Being an ex soldier out came the duraglit (or brass using a piece of cardboard to rub it in with) and used it extensively on my metal rings to a great shine. Now doesn't rub at all.

over a year ago

norwich

"

After using many different sizes and types of metal cock ring, I find that the Internal area can build up a certain amount of oxidisation, not rust or unclean exactly, just a slight roughness, Being an ex soldier out came the duraglit (or brass using a piece of cardboard to rub it in with) and used it extensively on my metal rings to a great shine. Now doesn't rub at all. "

Its not rough at all its the size that is the problem. When measuring up for the cock ring i was right on the cusp of both sizes.

I opted for the smaller one and it has been great but maybe a little to tight for prolonged use, hence why i am considering the bigger one

By *iddle ManMan
over a year ago

Walsall

Ill stick my bit in and say they definitely add to the fun. They are cheap enough to try and if not for you then you haven't lost much in way of money. My only bit of advise is get a few different types and sizes as getting the one thats right is worth it.

over a year ago

"

After using many different sizes and types of metal cock ring, I find that the Internal area can build up a certain amount of oxidisation, not rust or unclean exactly, just a slight roughness, Being an ex soldier out came the duraglit (or brass using a piece of cardboard to rub it in with) and used it extensively on my metal rings to a great shine. Now doesn't rub at all.

Its not rough at all its the size that is the problem. When measuring up for the cock ring i was right on the cusp of both sizes.

I opted for the smaller one and it has been great but maybe a little to tight for prolonged use, hence why i am considering the bigger one"

The ones I use are Metric, your 1.75" is just under 45mm the size I use and is very Snug and can only wear it for 3 to 4 hrs.

The 1.9" is 48.26mm, I have found a 47mm after much searching and find it wearable all day if desired.

Bondara are supplied in MM, but dont do a 47mm

Lovehoney in Inches as you probably know.

By *ister-mischiefMan
over a year ago

Trafford

"I have both rubber and metal. Metal is definitely the best, my preference is one to fit over my cock and balls. I just find it a turn on to wear, and my wife loves it do it’s a win/win. There’s a bit of a knack to popping your calls through, but once mastered you’ll never look back.

How do you go on with getting them back out, because the rubber one took me ages to get it off, as obviously it’s a pretty tight fit. And metal seems a lot riskier?"

I use baby oil stops the meat and two veg sticking to the metal and makes it much easier off and on. Not loads just enough to help ya tackle

By *onzoDog74Man
over a year ago

Cheshire

Definitely Metal. You’ll be fine. Skip the silicon ones.

over a year ago

norwich

One more tip, especially for those using silicon rings, shave your pubes!

Someone else mentioned using babyoil for metal rings, i would avoid babyoil as it is a mineral oil and can cause thrush.

Organic Coconut oil is your friend!

over a year ago

"I have tried many rubber/silicone cock rings and can honestly say i think the Durex ones available in most super markets are by far the best.

There is a guide on love honey on how to messure. I definitely recommend getting a expensive wide doughnut style metal ring as opposed to the cheaper thin metal cockrings"

Great advice

I am looking to buy some

Cheers

By *ranfondoMan
over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

"Oh god they are amazing .. my Fwb liked them "

I love mine...

By *ranfondoMan
over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

"One more tip, especially for those using silicon rings, shave your pubes!

Someone else mentioned using babyoil for metal rings, i would avoid babyoil as it is a mineral oil and can cause thrush.

Organic Coconut oil is your friend!"

By *ranfondoMan
over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

"I have a few, Mrs K loves it when I wear one as it makes my cock even girthier. "

Yes it has that effect...and pronounced veins too...

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

He liked the silicone ring, the bullet vibrator one was too clunky

over a year ago

They all look too big for me

Do they do them in the size of hula hoops crisps

By *ikesEmBigMan
over a year ago

Herts

luckily I don't need one

over a year ago

I have a bullet vibrating one. Picture on profile. I did have to resize the rings to get a good fit. Scissors and superglue for that refit . I am looking to get a metal one as well

Had only good feedback from the ladies when it’s used tho.

By *ecky and justCouple
over a year ago

Godalming

I like them for a multitude of reasons, all above.

Just ordered a rather fancy one from Esculpta in Greece.

over a year ago

Remote vibrating ones are a lot of fun, and the power switch to the other person

By *ic_khan2341Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"He liked the silicone ring, the bullet vibrator one was too clunky"

Sounds amazing!

over a year ago

I think they look awful, especially on guys with a lot of pubic fat

I've tried a couple out of curiosity and didn't find them comfortable at all

You also need to be tidy in the pube department - you'll know about if a couple of stragglers get caught in one

By *goddessCouple
over a year ago

leeds

"looking to buy my first cock ring ive seen some on Lovehoney website but would love some advice to which ones are the best thank you xx"

i would probably start with a silicone or rubber one, we got some great ones from the pantie purse com , they do some from the oxballs and sport fucker brands which are really good and last for ages.

over a year ago

"They all look too big for me

Do they do them in the size of hula hoops crisps "

Best get the ones that fit behind your balls and cock, If you need hula hoops forthat, my heart goes out to you.....

over a year ago

"looking to buy my first cock ring ive seen some on Lovehoney website but would love some advice to which ones are the best thank you xx

i would probably start with a silicone or rubber one, we got some great ones from the pantie purse com , they do some from the oxballs and sport fucker brands which are really good and last for ages."

Rubber and silicone require not pubic hairs as it will always snag when you need it least.

Post new Message to Thread