Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bi people

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Would you do yourself?

Do you tend to go for people similar to you or totally different?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Similar but for both sexes.

smooth, looks after self etc

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

For me with other men it's more an are they on my wavelength and do I get on with them thing than a physical one so in that respect I guess they are similar to me in a way - and as such probably answers the first question although the thought of "doing" myself is a bit weird

By *iddlesticksMan
over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

I regularly do, I’m a great wank.

over a year ago

"For me with other men it's more an are they on my wavelength and do I get on with them thing than a physical one so in that respect I guess they are similar to me in a way - and as such probably answers the first question although the thought of "doing" myself is a bit weird "

over a year ago

I do myself whenever I play

I am attracted to a variety of ladies as I will find something sexy and alluring about many women. I am actually much more fussy with my male lovers.

Having said that my ideal female type could be similar to me but a more petite version. I love the classic curves, boobs, hips, small waist, beautiful legs and small feet.

Her x

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

Guy me would do Sophie but Sophie wouldn't do guy me

Gives new meaning to go fuck yourself thats for sure

over a year ago

"I regularly do, I’m a great wank. "

You know what I mean

over a year ago

"doing myself" brings into question the ethics behind cloning and the quality of life for the clone for my own sexual gratification...

But yeah, sure, if we're both up for it

over a year ago

"Guy me would do Sophie but Sophie wouldn't do guy me

Gives new meaning to go fuck yourself thats for sure "

Ah that’s interesting! Whether TVs etc would!

over a year ago

""doing myself" brings into question the ethics behind cloning and the quality of life for the clone for my own sexual gratification...

But yeah, sure, if we're both up for it "

Haha that made me chuckle!

over a year ago

I tend to be more attracted with people who have similar traits, but at the same time, the difference can be really attractive all the same.

I'm a strong believer that it is about how connected you are to the other person's energy rather than what's given to you at face value x

By *andyblokeMan
over a year ago

birmingham

I look for warm friendly chatty people which i suppose is like me...but i dont mind as long as there is a chemistry that hidden something that says mmm i would like to . i have met people who have turned into friends that i would have never met in normal life..and with benef its. its win win

over a year ago

I was talking more physically really

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

"

I've seen a few clips of a rather well hung TS doing herself and it was pretty damned impressive

over a year ago

I've seen a few clips of a rather well hung TS doing herself and it was pretty damned impressive "

Blimey!

By *cd and scruffCouple
over a year ago

Rochester

[Removed by poster at 30/09/20 11:04:37]

over a year ago

The people I’ve met are very different to each other, and none were like me at all. I haven’t met that many men sexually so that isn’t a good indicator. However I’ve felt an attraction to men who are similar to me and as for whether I’d do myself...yeah for sure I would. If it were possible it would mean I might actually have sex every once in a while

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Yeah, I'm alright

By *cd and scruffCouple
over a year ago

Rochester

Bloody autocarrot.

Ocd is very fussy about her ladies.

Me, I just go for a big knob.

By *iddlesticksMan
over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

"Bloody autocarrot.

"

I’m forever referred to as a big knob

over a year ago

"The people I’ve met are very different to each other, and none were like me at all. I haven’t met that many men sexually so that isn’t a good indicator. However I’ve felt an attraction to men who are similar to me and as for whether I’d do myself...yeah for sure I would. If it were possible it would mean I might actually have sex every once in a while "

I notice I’m attracted to women with a similar to figure to me. Just made me think when I just sent a pic showing a couple of things I’d just bought from love honey and I said shame the women doesn’t come with the outfits! He said the same. She had a very similar figure to me.

over a year ago

"Bloody autocarrot.

"

. But do you have a big knob? Lol

over a year ago

"The people I’ve met are very different to each other, and none were like me at all. I haven’t met that many men sexually so that isn’t a good indicator. However I’ve felt an attraction to men who are similar to me and as for whether I’d do myself...yeah for sure I would. If it were possible it would mean I might actually have sex every once in a while

I notice I’m attracted to women with a similar to figure to me. Just made me think when I just sent a pic showing a couple of things I’d just bought from love honey and I said shame the women doesn’t come with the outfits! He said the same. She had a very similar figure to me. "

If I were you I’d do you

over a year ago

"The people I’ve met are very different to each other, and none were like me at all. I haven’t met that many men sexually so that isn’t a good indicator. However I’ve felt an attraction to men who are similar to me and as for whether I’d do myself...yeah for sure I would. If it were possible it would mean I might actually have sex every once in a while

I notice I’m attracted to women with a similar to figure to me. Just made me think when I just sent a pic showing a couple of things I’d just bought from love honey and I said shame the women doesn’t come with the outfits! He said the same. She had a very similar figure to me.

If I were you I’d do you "

over a year ago

Totally different.

I'm 5'8 with small boobs. Much prefer women who are still of a similar age, but who are shorter than me with bigger boobs.

over a year ago

If I were you I’d do you "

Although what’s strange is I’m really not over confident with my figure but it’s what I like on other people! Go figure!

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I don't have a specific type of woman, I'm attracted to all sorts. The type that *really* gets me going is butch and alternative, spikes or shaved head, muscular. *Swing sits in a puddle*

I can't pull this off myself alas

over a year ago

"I don't have a specific type of woman, I'm attracted to all sorts. The type that *really* gets me going is butch and alternative, spikes or shaved head, muscular. *Swing sits in a puddle*

I can't pull this off myself alas "

No I can’t imagine you with that look. You’re quite feminine.

By *ensual 2Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

We like to be ....open minded

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I don't have a specific type of woman, I'm attracted to all sorts. The type that *really* gets me going is butch and alternative, spikes or shaved head, muscular. *Swing sits in a puddle*

I can't pull this off myself alas

No I can’t imagine you with that look. You’re quite feminine. "

I've bloody tried

over a year ago

We do like variety, but we have said on more than one occassion that our perfect couple would basically be us (with a hotter me)

Lu

over a year ago

Probably not but that's because of the way I see myself. I wouldn't look at someone I fancied and think they looked like me because I don't find myself attractive.

Personality wise, yes I would, even though I'm a pain in the arse.

over a year ago

"Probably not but that's because of the way I see myself. I wouldn't look at someone I fancied and think they looked like me because I don't find myself attractive.

Personality wise, yes I would, even though I'm a pain in the arse. "

But what a lovely arse

By * and R cple4Couple
over a year ago

swansea

I find all types of women attractive and I don’t really have a type.For this reason I definitely would do myself..

over a year ago

"Probably not but that's because of the way I see myself. I wouldn't look at someone I fancied and think they looked like me because I don't find myself attractive.

But what a lovely arse "

over a year ago

Personality wise, yes I would, even though I'm a pain in the arse. "

You’ve an amazing figure!

By *imon_hydeMan
over a year ago

Moelfre

Totally different, I prefer camper and tv, this is when people tell me I'm camp isn't it.

over a year ago

If I were you I’d do you

Although what’s strange is I’m really not over confident with my figure but it’s what I like on other people! Go figure! "

That is strange how we can see the beauty of our reflection in others but can’t see it in ourselves. Projective identification...

over a year ago

If I were you I’d do you

Although what’s strange is I’m really not over confident with my figure but it’s what I like on other people! Go figure!

That is strange how we can see the beauty of our reflection in others but can’t see it in ourselves. Projective identification..."

It is strange. It honestly surprises me how much attention I get on here. I know most of them are idiots and it goes over my head but from genuine people. I put it down to being with the same person for 28 years. I’m just not used to it. I’ve gotten more confident along the way though I think x

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Yea out of morbid curiosity.

Well... I do have a thing for curvy brunettes

over a year ago

If I were you I’d do you

That is strange how we can see the beauty of our reflection in others but can’t see it in ourselves. Projective identification...

It is strange. It honestly surprises me how much attention I get on here. I know most of them are idiots and it goes over my head but from genuine people. I put it down to being with the same person for 28 years. I’m just not used to it. I’ve gotten more confident along the way though I think x"

There is no doubt our self esteem is tied up with how we have been esteemed by others, particularly long term partners. I started viewing myself differently about 6 or so years ago. Just before I started using the forum. I still have wobbles when I’m feel a bit self-pitying, but on the whole I have a much stronger self- perception than I did. My self-deprecation for a long time has been more about humour, than about how I really feel about myself, except during wobbles

over a year ago

"Yea out of morbid curiosity.

Well... I do have a thing for curvy brunettes "

So do I....and blondes...and blue rinses

over a year ago

If I were you I’d do you

It is strange. It honestly surprises me how much attention I get on here. I know most of them are idiots and it goes over my head but from genuine people. I put it down to being with the same person for 28 years. I’m just not used to it. I’ve gotten more confident along the way though I think x

There is no doubt our self esteem is tied up with how we have been esteemed by others, particularly long term partners. I started viewing myself differently about 6 or so years ago. Just before I started using the forum. I still have wobbles when I’m feel a bit self-pitying, but on the whole I have a much stronger self- perception than I did. My self-deprecation for a long time has been more about humour, than about how I really feel about myself, except during wobbles "

Don’t get me wrong it wasn’t how I was treated. I was very happy. I think it’s just you get used to the same person and it’s a bit omg someone else is gonna see me naked! When only one person had for so long. I know what I mean! Difficult to explain.

over a year ago

"Yea out of morbid curiosity.

Well... I do have a thing for curvy brunettes

So do I....and blondes...and blue rinses "

and red heads. In fact any colour hair is fine by me as is no hair at all

over a year ago

If I were you I’d do you

There is no doubt our self esteem is tied up with how we have been esteemed by others, particularly long term partners. I started viewing myself differently about 6 or so years ago. Just before I started using the forum. I still have wobbles when I’m feel a bit self-pitying, but on the whole I have a much stronger self- perception than I did. My self-deprecation for a long time has been more about humour, than about how I really feel about myself, except during wobbles

Don’t get me wrong it wasn’t how I was treated. I was very happy. I think it’s just you get used to the same person and it’s a bit omg someone else is gonna see me naked! When only one person had for so long. I know what I mean! Difficult to explain. "

I think for me it was I lost sight of myself as a sexual being and that I could be attractive to others. I had become more like comfortable slippers

over a year ago

If I were you I’d do you

Don’t get me wrong it wasn’t how I was treated. I was very happy. I think it’s just you get used to the same person and it’s a bit omg someone else is gonna see me naked! When only one person had for so long. I know what I mean! Difficult to explain.

I think for me it was I lost sight of myself as a sexual being and that I could be attractive to others. I had become more like comfortable slippers "

Yes I get that. I sort of forgot about “me”. I was too busy bringing kids up. We both worked hard, we had a child with issues. I think maybe I lost me for a while.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I had a mental block on the idea of finding myself attractive for a long time. Or anyone finding me attractive. Shrug. I got over it.

over a year ago

If I were you I’d do you

I think for me it was I lost sight of myself as a sexual being and that I could be attractive to others. I had become more like comfortable slippers

Yes I get that. I sort of forgot about “me”. I was too busy bringing kids up. We both worked hard, we had a child with issues. I think maybe I lost me for a while. "

yep...became a human doing.

over a year ago

"I had a mental block on the idea of finding myself attractive for a long time. Or anyone finding me attractive. Shrug. I got over it."

I know what you mean. I did for a while. It was a bit like how can he find me attractive? Look at him!. That was a while ago though. I’m ok with it now more.

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Hell yes! I’d definitely do me; I’d push my head between my thighs before riding myself silly like a rodeo horse! Yee haw!!!!

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I had a mental block on the idea of finding myself attractive for a long time. Or anyone finding me attractive. Shrug. I got over it.

I know what you mean. I did for a while. It was a bit like how can he find me attractive? Look at him!. That was a while ago though. I’m ok with it now more. "

Oh I thought I was hideously ugly. Self esteem shit.

I'm alright

over a year ago

"I had a mental block on the idea of finding myself attractive for a long time. Or anyone finding me attractive. Shrug. I got over it.

I know what you mean. I did for a while. It was a bit like how can he find me attractive? Look at him!. That was a while ago though. I’m ok with it now more.

I'm alright "

You’re definitely not ugly swing. And I’ve met you in person. I get it though. The old you need to love yourself first.

over a year ago

"Hell yes! I’d definitely do me; I’d push my head between my thighs before riding myself silly like a rodeo horse! Yee haw!!!! "
I never had you down as a cowboy. You could leave your hat on for sure

over a year ago

"Hell yes! I’d definitely do me; I’d push my head between my thighs before riding myself silly like a rodeo horse! Yee haw!!!! "

I’d ride you silly like a rodeo horse

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm alright

You’re definitely not ugly swing. And I’ve met you in person. I get it though. The old you need to love yourself first. "

Absolutely. And thank you.

Work on yourself and the rest will follow.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm going to ride lots of people senseless when this is over

over a year ago

I'm alright

You’re definitely not ugly swing. And I’ve met you in person. I get it though. The old you need to love yourself first.

Absolutely. And thank you.

Work on yourself and the rest will follow."

Definitely. x

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I'm going to try and explain this in a succinct way without my usual waffling.

The women I find attractive are those who possess traits that I think, on some level, I want to have. So confident women who are comfortable with who they are, vulnerabilities, quirks and all. I like women who are intelligent and caring and amusingly quick witted with a dry sense of humour, something I hope I'm like one day. Aesthetically, there's not a particular type I go for - I like women who are smaller and bigger than me. I do have a soft spot for women who are a bit individual in their dress sense. I love mixed race women with curves (like my metamour is beautiful) but I don't think I'm one of the attractive ones (not in a fishing way, more realistic).

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I'm going to ride lots of people senseless when this is over "

over a year ago

No.

I don't have a type. Everyone has been different.

over a year ago

"I'm going to try and explain this in a succinct way without my usual waffling.

The women I find attractive are those who possess traits that I think, on some level, I want to have. So confident women who are comfortable with who they are, vulnerabilities, quirks and all. I like women who are intelligent and caring and amusingly quick witted with a dry sense of humour, something I hope I'm like one day. Aesthetically, there's not a particular type I go for - I like women who are smaller and bigger than me. I do have a soft spot for women who are a bit individual in their dress sense. I love mixed race women with curves (like my metamour is beautiful) but I don't think I'm one of the attractive ones (not in a fishing way, more realistic)."

You have that “thing” though Meli. Hard to explain but a presence. Like someone who walks into a room and everyone turns around. Your demeanour, your voice maybe.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

The women I find attractive are those who possess traits that I think, on some level, I want to have. So confident women who are comfortable with who they are, vulnerabilities, quirks and all. I like women who are intelligent and caring and amusingly quick witted with a dry sense of humour, something I hope I'm like one day. Aesthetically, there's not a particular type I go for - I like women who are smaller and bigger than me. I do have a soft spot for women who are a bit individual in their dress sense. I love mixed race women with curves (like my metamour is beautiful) but I don't think I'm one of the attractive ones (not in a fishing way, more realistic).

You have that “thing” though Meli. Hard to explain but a presence. Like someone who walks into a room and everyone turns around. Your demeanour, your voice maybe. "

Oh her voice is just smooth as silk

over a year ago

You have that “thing” though Meli. Hard to explain but a presence. Like someone who walks into a room and everyone turns around. Your demeanour, your voice maybe. "

Sexy is probably the word. Some people just “are”

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

There's a queue

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I'm going to ride lots of people senseless when this is over

There's a queue "

Do I have to take a ticket ??

By * and R cple4Couple
over a year ago

swansea

over a year ago

You’ve an amazing figure!"

Bless you lovely! So do you!

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

That's really lovely, thank you Nora. It's weird how there's such a dissonance between how we perceive ourselves to be and others do. You have a lovely figure and hopefully one day you'll truly realise that. x

over a year ago

I find twinkly eyes mesmerising and irrisistable... in a club i would melt for a brunette /redhead, similar to me ... But i am very annoying, so i definitely don't want to meet me haha

Although i would like to suck my own boobs

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I'm going to ride lots of people senseless when this is over

There's a queue

Do I have to take a ticket ?? "

Maybe

All proceeds to charity yada yada (dear admin I'm joking)

over a year ago

You have that “thing” though Meli. Hard to explain but a presence. Like someone who walks into a room and everyone turns around. Your demeanour, your voice maybe.

That's really lovely, thank you Nora. It's weird how there's such a dissonance between how we perceive ourselves to be and others do. You have a lovely figure and hopefully one day you'll truly realise that. x"

It really is. We do often perceive ourselves so different to how others do. I don’t hate how I look, it’s not a fishing thing. I could do with losing a bit of weight but I can do something about that! I think a few years ago it was more a confidence thing in that perhaps I didn’t realise I was attractive to other people as I hadn’t really taken much notice in the past. And it took me by surprise I guess x

over a year ago

Upvote for Meli's voice.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

You're like sunshine in a person.

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

*tucks penis; opens silk robe in mirror*

"Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard. I'd fuck me so hard."

over a year ago

You're like sunshine in a person. "

Yes that’s a good way of putting it. She just has this aura about her.

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

I’d definitely do me, as I know what I’d like and I dress to thrill me

over a year ago

I'd do me definitely

over a year ago

as long as they had self isolated for 14 days

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"*tucks penis; opens silk robe in mirror*

"

Is this why you keep sending me moisturiser?

By *as4121Man
over a year ago

dartford

Yes I'd do me or indeed let me me do me, now I'm just confused.

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I would meet myself, so long as i don't have to listen to the voices in their head too. Lol

over a year ago

No I wouldn't do me.

I'm usually attracted to the complete opposite of me looks wise.

Personality wise I think we'd get on

over a year ago

I wouldnt say similar, but there are features I enjoy in myself which I seek in others, unconsciously perhaps as I don't think about it before hand. Much more fussy about women I find attractive. But mostly put off by their personalities rather than looks.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"*tucks penis; opens silk robe in mirror*

Is this why you keep sending me moisturiser? "

By *heeky chappy777Man
over a year ago

Swansea

I'm a bi sexual male love to have nawty weekend meets with Bi couples love cock and pussy xx my place or yours

over a year ago

"I'm a bi sexual male love to have nawty weekend meets with Bi couples love cock and pussy xx my place or yours "

Oi you! I’ll send you the bill for placing adverts in my thread!

By *ocusMan
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Would you do yourself?

Do you tend to go for people similar to you or totally different?"

Knowing how smutty I am I would definitely do me

over a year ago

"I'm a bi sexual male love to have nawty weekend meets with Bi couples love cock and pussy xx my place or yours

Oi you! I’ll send you the bill for placing adverts in my thread!"

over a year ago

That's a good question I think yes as I do prefer a curvier lady like myself, but on the other hand I like the geek and goth look which is not me, most woman turn me on to be fair

By *oneyCPL8484Couple
over a year ago

Gosport

We've always said it's about meeting laid back, very open minded people that want to take what they enjoy or fantasize about to a higher level. Despite anything else. Meeting others that can help each other to reach certain ecstasies without judgment is a beautiful thing x

By *lasphemousGirlWoman
over a year ago

Cambs

Variety is the spice of life, I might go for an alternative girl but never one who looks like me, I certainly go for opposites, for me it's a personality thing that will attract me most rather than a particular body shape or hair colour. Xxx

over a year ago

Everyone already wanks themselves, so there is that.

over a year ago

Someone asked me this before when I was having a downer about myself. And yup I do favour similar types to myself.

over a year ago

"Everyone already wanks themselves, so there is that."

over a year ago

Ooh good question...not really thought about it. Yes I would but thinking about it I have gone more for the quiet, deep thinking individual so me, but without the crazy party dance side, though there was that guy in tight joddies, knee length riding boots with spurs...never see me in that and posh too so...excuse side tracked briefly. Yes I would but more the quiet, sassy sexy me than the party side of me. BUT thats me now, in the sense that my party fun dance side has diminished due to all this crap so now I prefer silence to party. Its all pretty fkd up...in summary..yes but only the silent thinker side of myself.

over a year ago

totally different for preference, smooth and slim

Post new Message to Thread