FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What has being on fabswingers done for your love life ?

Jump to newest

By *ral Extraordinaire OP   Man
over a year ago

Kent

For me it was good when i split up but really long time being on here 'swinging' prob not the best thing mentally . Playing with other mens wives is fun without doubt but when dating for a relationship it didnt do me well you could say .

Last couple yrs as a single guy ive realised i missed waking up with a woman rather than popping round for an hour or two for a naughty couple hours .

Popping in n out of here nowadays once or twice a day i think is much healthier for me .

But...... now dating a Romanian lady who wants a threesome and suggested a swingers club in brussels lol ....this is without me saying i was on fabs !!

How the world of dating is changing eh

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not

A

Jot

Lol

By *orbidden eastMan
over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

Not much. Maybe my battery on my phone drains a lot quicker

over a year ago

Kent

"Not much. Maybe my battery on my phone drains a lot quicker "

Great answer...very true !

over a year ago

"Not much. Maybe my battery on my phone drains a lot quicker "

over a year ago

In a word.....fuckall

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

I now have one

over a year ago

I think it's dried it up!!

over a year ago

It's been emotional....

over a year ago

"It's been emotional...."

You must be doing it wrong

over a year ago

It helps now and again

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

Made me realise I want one....

over a year ago

"It's been emotional....

You must be doing it wrong "

It's actually been pretty good lately!

over a year ago

What is this love life you talk of?

over a year ago

"How the world of dating is changing eh"

I'm sure it's changed quite a bit in the decade since I last dated.

By *hav02Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/London

My love life?? Nothing.

I don't expect to find love here, but I'm open to surprises.

over a year ago

It has done nothing for my love life but improved my sex life greatly

over a year ago

Made me realise to be loved, one needs to learn self love first.. difficult to achieve yet simple concept.

over a year ago

"It has done nothing for my love life but improved my sex life greatly "

Irrelevant to OP but what a lovely username

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

where the road goes on forever

I've " met " .....i should say talked to people i wouldn't have before, some i like

over a year ago

Kent

"It has done nothing for my love life but improved my sex life greatly

Irrelevant to OP but what a lovely username "

By *oreno0969Man
over a year ago

Rugby

It has served its purpose for me as an amazing way to make so many new and amazing friends as that is the hardest thing to do when you get older.

It wasnt fab that changed my perspective but lonely family events like my little brothers wedding last weekend you realise no matter how many friends you have ultimately you are still alone and thats hard at times which is why i opened myself up again.

over a year ago

Fab has done wonders for both of us. Was on here as singles, met through a dating thread nearly five years ago and been married for just over two years, so you could say fab changed our lives! Not to mention I have made some wonderful, non fucking friends from here too lol.

Danish x

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

It's made our love life a little spicier

over a year ago

Opened my eyes that’s for sure

over a year ago

For my sexual appetite it helps. I do enjoy being on my own but sometimes, especially with recent events I do wish I had someone to come home to.

I know however the normal vanilla life is not for me. Perhaps one day I'll find the Devil I seek that I can call home

over a year ago

No effect whatsoever. I go on a first date about once every three years, there's never a second.

By *ueen of sleezeWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

I now have a sex life.

Not looking for love just sex

over a year ago

Zero

over a year ago

I’m not entirely sure how to answer this, but I’ll give it a good shot.

So far swinging has been fairly liberating for me. I’ve made some wonderful friends who I really care about and had some magical experiences. It’s also opened my eyes a lot to how other people see me. In my mind I’ve always been that awkward teenage girl who was all limbs, a weird goth that frankly looked like Tim Burton had drawn her. I’m finally coming around to the idea that I’m not that little girl anymore and that I do have some level of beauty about me that I never realised was there. I still struggle to see it, but having a tiny glimpse of seeing myself through the eyes of others has taught me to be more confident in not only my body but in myself as well.

On the other side of things though swinging has made me realise I’m very lonely. I spend a great deal of my life looking after everyone else. I’m in control of everything and spend all my time being the strong rock that doesn’t move no matter how the waves crash. I never think or take the time to consider what I need or want out of any situation, always considering other people’s happiness and needs first, even when it’s suffocating me. I’m too busy to look at myself and ask what it is I need to be happy long term.

Being someone’s complete priority, if only for a little while, takes a huge edge off a pain I didn’t realise was there. I’m starting to question whither I need something in my life that makes me feel safe enough to be vulnerable. I didn’t realise I had built so many walls around myself, and this huge capacity I have to care seems to be bursting out through the cracks.

If that means in the long term I’m more poly than monogamous then that’s something I need to explore. Thankfully I have a best friend and partner who is 100% behind me and is happy for me to take the time to figure out what I need to do to figure this out.

So yeah, swinging has effected my love life. It’s both improved it, opened new ideas to me and forced me to consider my own needs more than I think I have ever done before.

over a year ago

North West

Cats, are you secretly me?! I share many of your traits

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I do not want a love life which is the reason i joined fab as i still want a sex life

over a year ago

"Cats, are you secretly me?! I share many of your traits "

If you’re a Scottish red-head then maybe

over a year ago

North West

"Cats, are you secretly me?! I share many of your traits

If you’re a Scottish red-head then maybe "

Ummm. Nope. I'm originally Welsh but now non-descript northern light brownish sort. Still many similarities though!

over a year ago

Ummm. Nope. I'm originally Welsh but now non-descript northern light brownish sort. Still many similarities though! "

Where in Wales? xx

over a year ago

Ummm. Nope. I'm originally Welsh but now non-descript northern light brownish sort. Still many similarities though! "

Even writing that post made me feel pretty vulnerable. I’m doing a lot of bottling up lately, so it’s freeing even to admit some of those feels.

If you’re dealing with some of the same things then you go you! It’s not easy, the good ones or the difficult ones. Xx

over a year ago

North West

Ummm. Nope. I'm originally Welsh but now non-descript northern light brownish sort. Still many similarities though!

Where in Wales? xx"

I'm from a tiny place called Llangernyw

over a year ago

Where in Wales? xx

I'm from a tiny place called Llangernyw "

I’ve heard of it xx

over a year ago

North West

Even writing that post made me feel pretty vulnerable. I’m doing a lot of bottling up lately, so it’s freeing even to admit some of those feels.

If you’re dealing with some of the same things then you go you! It’s not easy, the good ones or the difficult ones. Xx"

I can totally relate to the being the rock for others at the expense of yourself and the realisation that, despite being the chubby geek at school, I might actually be attractive to more than one person on earth. Plus various other things. I'm a bottler upperer too, and it comes out sporadically, which isn't always good

over a year ago

North West

Where in Wales? xx

I’ve heard of it xx"

It has a famous yew tree

over a year ago

If you’re dealing with some of the same things then you go you! It’s not easy, the good ones or the difficult ones. Xx

I can totally relate to the being the rock for others at the expense of yourself and the realisation that, despite being the chubby geek at school, I might actually be attractive to more than one person on earth. Plus various other things. I'm a bottler upperer too, and it comes out sporadically, which isn't always good "

I’ll always bottle up. Always have and always will I think. I’ve never actually been in a position to allow myself actual, real vulnerability. Although I wear my heart on my sleeve and show everything in my eyes, I’m also a damn good actress and will hold the universe in to protect everyone else

I’m totally going to die of a heart attack one day

over a year ago

Where in Wales? xx

I’ve heard of it xx

It has a famous yew tree "

Ah yes, I’d forgotten about that xx

over a year ago

I can totally relate to the being the rock for others at the expense of yourself and the realisation that, despite being the chubby geek at school, I might actually be attractive to more than one person on earth. Plus various other things. I'm a bottler upperer too, and it comes out sporadically, which isn't always good

I’ll always bottle up. Always have and always will I think. I’ve never actually been in a position to allow myself actual, real vulnerability. Although I wear my heart on my sleeve and show everything in my eyes, I’m also a damn good actress and will hold the universe in to protect everyone else

I’m totally going to die of a heart attack one day "

Nooo, don’t be a bottler upper xxx

over a year ago

North West

I’m totally going to die of a heart attack one day "

I really only "come out" to S or cert trusted work colleagues. The rest of the time, I don my rhinoceros hide and take on the world singlehandedly

over a year ago

I really only "come out" to S or cert trusted work colleagues. The rest of the time, I don my rhinoceros hide and take on the world singlehandedly "

You’re a warrior! xx

over a year ago

North West

I really only "come out" to S or cert trusted work colleagues. The rest of the time, I don my rhinoceros hide and take on the world singlehandedly

You’re a warrior! xx

"

So are you, Madam

By *ingle ex cuckMan
over a year ago

chester

Split my marriage

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

Been amazing met some lovely men x

over a year ago

It has definitely been an eye opener , Absolutely so..the sexual appetite and attitude of ladies here ,and particularly one in particular... really opened my eyes to so much of what l was missing all my life ..

By *avtwoCouple
over a year ago

fort worth

As a wife with a busy hubby, fab brings me lots of great masturbation material and some very sexy chats. Even more fun when I can tell him after all the dirtiness that was talked about.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

It has given me amazing relationships with some amazing men who have amazing wives

over a year ago

Fuck all

over a year ago

Fab has made no different to my love life, it has enhanced my sex life though

By *edeWoman
over a year ago

the abyss

To be honest it's probably made me realise that what I'm looking for isn't really out there and that maybe I need to re-evaluate what I want.

I was suggested this site by a friend as an alternative to 'normal' dating sites to find men more in sync with me but might be time to move on from that pipe dream

over a year ago

"To be honest it's probably made me realise that what I'm looking for isn't really out there and that maybe I need to re-evaluate what I want.

I was suggested this site by a friend as an alternative to 'normal' dating sites to find men more in sync with me but might be time to move on from that pipe dream "

I'll have a look myself in a min, but does your profile reflect what you're looking for?

I reckon you could find a man in sync with you on Fab, though probably the vast majority do just want the leg over. There are all types of people looking for lots of different things on Fab so I wouldn't rule it out entirely

By *olex99Man
over a year ago

Hull

As Fletch would have said it's done naff all for my love life unfortunately.

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

Our love life, nothing. We were already in love before swinging. Our sex life though has definitely spiced up.

over a year ago

Well we met here...so I guess it's been pretty wonderful for my love life

Lu

over a year ago

Zilch

over a year ago

I’m really finding this hard to answer. I first came to fab many years ago as a swinger who was mainly looking for bi encounters. Years later I realised I found the swinging left me feeling empty. I started to look down the poly route and knew that’s what suited me. I needed love as much as I needed sex. Where I’m at now is a little bit of limbo, I thought I had maybe found it again but not so sure. I’m in two minds whether to take a total break from it all.

over a year ago

Hi Op

No. Not looking for love. Making love yes.

over a year ago

Kent

"I’m really finding this hard to answer. I first came to fab many years ago as a swinger who was mainly looking for bi encounters. Years later I realised I found the swinging left me feeling empty. I started to look down the poly route and knew that’s what suited me. I needed love as much as I needed sex. Where I’m at now is a little bit of limbo, I thought I had maybe found it again but not so sure. I’m in two minds whether to take a total break from it all. "

Yes iv been like that for past year or so . Had amazing time at start . Wanted to meet bi girls for a threesome , made some great friends on here but seeing happy couples doing normal things makes me think a bit more

over a year ago

"It has done nothing for my love life but improved my sex life greatly "

This to me from a singular point of view is what this is all about

over a year ago

I think cats has not the nail on the head, fab highlights a vulnerability in people that was probably hiding in the background.

It has helped end my love life by contributing to the end of a relationship but that's because of an impulsive sex drive due to mental illness, once I found fab I couldn't help myself especially at a low point in my life when things had got a grip. That impulsiveness makes you feel great at the time but then afterwards creates that emptiness, as you find out you are alone, are you being used?, Are you just using people for your own satisfaction? Which come on the majority of people on here are.

I'm pretty sure alot of people feel that emptiness and I have a bit of a theory that there are a lot of vulnerable people on here that have had problems in there life causing them to seek reassurance through others sexually etc but then also feel the after effects. Is this place real or is this just fantasy that now and again becomes real for that moment you meet?

By *urious couple22Couple
over a year ago

Derby

Little bit of excitement experiment. Being someone we are not in our normal lifes.

By *moothshaftMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Absolutely sweet FA, apart from mental stimulation through dirty chat.

over a year ago

With all the lying cheaters on here it's confirmed it to me that being single is the way forward

By *adHatter_RestrainedAliceCouple
over a year ago

In The Hills

Fab has found me Alice.

And given me a new found love life

Madhatter

Fab has found me Madhatter.

And given me the best thing that has ever happened to me sexually and romantically..... well everything... except my kids of course

Alice x

over a year ago

Made it a lot better. Me and hubby are closer, have more sex, more trust. We're both more excited about life and sex. And I get more of a social life

By *enuine MikeMan
over a year ago

Guildford

A few years ago I joined Fab for the first time and it did lead to some interesting sexual encounters. It was fun while it lasted, had a good 3 year stint but felt the need to leave because I found that it was consuming all my time.

Found a girlfriend a few months later but things turned sour a few months into our relationship when I told her about my Fab past. She found it disgusting and we split up.

I didnt suggest for one minute that we introduce anyone in our relationship but she found my past sickening. So we split

Been single ever since and found myself back on Fab.

By *oastal1968Man
over a year ago

London

Made my farts less high pitch.

over a year ago

Love life?

Nothing. Actually, seeing the way some "single" men on here (who aren't actually single) sneak around behind their partner's back, wanting to swap their partner's photos when they seem to be completely unsuspecting and just being completely disrespectful towards them has made me want to remain single even more.

Sex life?

In the past two years it's improved immensely. I have a meet who I can explore every part of myself with, mentally, emotionally and physically, and that's just amazing.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

has made me come to terms with the likelihood of me having one again is very slim indeed.

Humans are pricks.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"has made me come to terms with the likelihood of me having one again is very slim indeed.

Humans are pricks.

"

Oh Peach . Why do you think that??

You are an amazing woman xx

over a year ago

I think being on FabSwingers it isn't to find love it's to find companionship

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"has made me come to terms with the likelihood of me having one again is very slim indeed.

Humans are pricks.

Oh Peach . Why do you think that??

You are an amazing woman xx"

I may have a sex life again, but a love life is highly doubtful.

Too many people have too much baggage.

Scars

Triggers

Liars

Cheats

To find someone who truly understood my mind would need to be someone who had been there. 2 of those people together walking a tightrope of mental health issues would be a dangerous combo I feel

over a year ago

Seriously given me and my lass of 17 years a total new outlook on our relationship. We’ve become way more open and honest on what we both like and want to try. We would never usually talk about it but when my mrs went with another lad I told her it really turned me on, now she tells me all about it when we’re fucking and are now looking for a fuck buddy for her. She’s my hot wife and I love her very much.

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

Sweet fuck all

If anything, it's making me not want to message anyone, even if I like them, because I don't see it as being worth the effort if I don't get a reply or have to carry the conversation. I'm just a bit tired of it all

By *enuine MikeMan
over a year ago

Guildford

"Sweet fuck all

If anything, it's making me not want to message anyone, even if I like them, because I don't see it as being worth the effort if I don't get a reply or have to carry the conversation. I'm just a bit tired of it all "

many guys can relate to this

over a year ago

Absolutely nothing I'm lucky to get a reply with anyone close by and I like the look off I have now made the decision of just being on forums and chatting as I know I won't get a meet

By *ab jamesMan
over a year ago

ribble valley

When I started on fab(a few years ago). I used to send boring messages. Every girl must get a hundred of these. Try something different. Grab thier attention, say something stupid but nice, make sure she'll never have had a message like it! I (proudly) recently sent a certain lady of the forums, a message. She replied, she'd never seen anything like it! But we're talking

The key is to make the receiver smile. Not shudder! This approach will at least get a lot more read messages, and hopefully meets

over a year ago

Made it amazing!! Of course, Inked is a massive part, and the best part, of that x Viv xx

By *arry247Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

Love life no, sex life boosted

over a year ago

Met my wife on here ok for sex at first but went way way beyond that

By *ensual 2Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

Its gave us options & the freedom to meet "nice" people on our wavelength ..when we want to ...

over a year ago

So far nothing.

Lots of frustration and questions if it was the right thing. I fear we joined at the wrong time as pandemic hit. But not a lot of interest unfortunately

By *_Yeah19Couple
over a year ago

Lincoln

Found me a fiancé

TB

over a year ago

Kent

"Found me a fiancé

TB"

A hot one aswel (woman that is )

over a year ago

It's added so much spice. Let us realise that it's ok for me to want to sleep with other guys and do it and ok for my husband to enjoy watching me.

By *he English OneMan
over a year ago

west

Absolutely feck all

By *HaRiFMan
over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

Its given me a lot of cool like minded friends.

By *oberts_onMan
over a year ago

King's Lynn

Absolutely nothing!!!

Didnt have one before, still dont have one!!

By *arentsgonebadCouple
over a year ago

sheffield

Fornus opened our eyes and made us realise what we both like and what we don't but for myself it's made me realise just how adventureus other woman can be and given me something to aim for and try to bring out of myself as even though I enjoy the site I find it at times very intimidating and feel self conscious of my ability sexuslly and also my figure, but over time that will come I'm not rushing just browsing and when the time is right we will dable again

over a year ago

Nothing at all

over a year ago

Unfortunately not had a love life for a long time and at the moment no sex life either

By *latinumkittenWoman
over a year ago

from Home Counties to Middle Earth

I've found my true sexual self.

As well as finding beautiful friendships.

This place is amazing

over a year ago

"Unfortunately not had a love life for a long time and at the moment no sex life either"

i hear you

over a year ago

Just made me Wank more.

By *oldyoudown41Man
over a year ago

caledonian

Complicated it even further

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

So many great memories and fantastic people awesome parties also so much crap.

over a year ago

"For me it was good when i split up but really long time being on here 'swinging' prob not the best thing mentally . Playing with other mens wives is fun without doubt but when dating for a relationship it didnt do me well you could say .

Last couple yrs as a single guy ive realised i missed waking up with a woman rather than popping round for an hour or two for a naughty couple hours .

Popping in n out of here nowadays once or twice a day i think is much healthier for me .

But...... now dating a Romanian lady who wants a threesome and suggested a swingers club in brussels lol ....this is without me saying i was on fabs !!

How the world of dating is changing eh "

It’s made me realise I want an open relationship, that one person i trust and have as my base but we enjoy threesomes and play with others with a clear set of guidelines (ie practise safe and maybe there is one thing only we do together)

I think I MIGHT have found that person, he’s not on fab, but knows I am and is massively turned on by it - but I’m not sure how to have “the chat” with him!

over a year ago

"For me it was good when i split up but really long time being on here 'swinging' prob not the best thing mentally . Playing with other mens wives is fun without doubt but when dating for a relationship it didnt do me well you could say .

How the world of dating is changing eh "

100% ++++

Swinging is a funny thing...... When I have decided to take a break and enjoy the vanilla dating world... I noticed couples and single women tend to show much more interest in me...

One other thing I have noticed..... when I’m dating in the vanilla world... I have less patience with my relationships... the first sign of trouble and I will run away.... this is because I have had swinging to fall back on for my sexual needs....

I had to take a hard look at myself and decide that I didn’t want to end up a lonely old man... So now I come on swinging sites for a good laugh.....

I’m not sure if this is going on in the UK but in the USA a lot of couples have started a only fans page and basically looking to shoot porn under the guise of swinging....

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Not much for the love life to be fair, however it is helping me learn a lot about myself and others; dealing with rejection (ghosting and ignoring), keeping conversations going (or not)

over a year ago

Kent

[Removed by poster at 06/10/20 00:33:55]

By *aturewomanloverMan
over a year ago

Uttox

Made normal dating boring. Meet on here have a drink, chat, talk parties/clubs, laugh at all the stories of each others then go fuck.

Normal dating, meet, small talk, peck on cheek go home yawn

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

We met on here. So simply its done wonders.

By *stbury DavenportMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

While I already knew I was an outlier, Fab has really brought home – and ground in – just how far out I lie.

It increasingly looks like that what I want doesn't exist, but I have no other choice than to keep searching.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

Done nothing for it.

Absolutely nothing.

What a waste of a good woman.

By *latinumkittenWoman
over a year ago

from Home Counties to Middle Earth

It's healed me of my past relationship and is setting me on a good path

By *lasphemousGirlWoman
over a year ago

Cambs

Brought us closer together for sure x

By *luebellRacerCouple
over a year ago

Shropshire

Nothing... not here for love. Our sex life however, slight improvement. Not be all and end all, but nice addition for variety!

Post new Message to Thread