Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Darlaston Chams

Jump to newest

By *thwalescpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

brecon

We would like to check out chams at Darlaston, just looking for advice on when the best day/time is to see it at its best. We usually get out on a Sat night, as our local club (Chams Newport) is only open Fri and Sat nights, but weekend days are free too. Also, if you go during the day, can you leave (i.e. for lunch) and then come back in? Or do they do food?

So, over to you lot.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I'm sure if you asked them if you could leave and come back in the same day, they would let you, but I would suggest you phone them in advance to check perhaps.

They do do food which is very basic coffee shop food, limited mene, curry n chips, burger n chips and its all very lovely and so cheap.

Eve xx

over a year ago

brecon

Thanks Eve xxx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"We would like to check out chams at Darlaston, just looking for advice on when the best day/time is to see it at its best. We usually get out on a Sat night, as our local club (Chams Newport) is only open Fri and Sat nights, but weekend days are free too. Also, if you go during the day, can you leave (i.e. for lunch) and then come back in? Or do they do food?

So, over to you lot. "

Depends on what you like.

Friday evening is a fav of ours, single guys and couple a plenty so nearly always have a great time.

Saturday, we like to get there about 4:30 ish as the single guys are allowed to stay till 7:30 then it's couples only, so best of both worlds.

Sunday afternoon is very chilled but again single guys and couples and we always have a good time.

Food wise it is toasties, bacon/sausage sarnies, chips, curry, lamb shank, nothing startling but perfect food to fill a gap while you play.

It's our Fav place, been to Newport once and Darlaston knocks spots off of it, IMHO

By *iamondladyWoman
over a year ago

titsville

As said before it's down to personal choice. If you like to play with single guys - Fri is the best closely followed by Sunday. If you only play with couples then a Saturday night will suit you. It can be busy on a week day evening too I believe but not as busy as the weekend and it's always a lottery if you chose the daytime as to the numbers. The staff are very helpful so give them a call about popping out and returning as it's been done before.

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

"Thanks Eve xxx"

If you need to know more, please feel free to call me xxx

over a year ago

brecon

Looks like a Saturday night it is then!!!

Thanks all xxx

Post new Message to Thread