Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Copy Cats...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

...No, not that crap 80's programme, where are the original ideas for posts?

There just seems to be the same threads.

Some don't have time to disappear off the first page before someone resurects them.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Go post some then

over a year ago

"...No, not that crap 80's programme, where are the original ideas for posts?

Some don't have time to disappear off the first page before someone resurects them. "

And...?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Some don't have time to disappear off the first page before someone resurects them.

And...? "

...And where has the imagination and originality gone?

over a year ago

And...?

...And where has the imagination and originality gone? "

Err... Tesco for the week's shoppin...?

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

You obviously don't read my threads, everyone a hand polished cubic zirconia gem surrounded by a cluster of solitaire diamonique

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"You obviously don't read my threads, everyone a hand polished cubic zirconia gem surrounded by a cluster of solitaire diamonique"

FAKE! FAKE!

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

Some don't have time to disappear off the first page before someone resurects them. "

Awfully sorry, far to busy shagging.

My body is in constant demand!

over a year ago

Just like Jesus at easter he came back after a few days been looking and seen lots of the same looking back

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

"You obviously don't read my threads, everyone a hand polished cubic zirconia gem surrounded by a cluster of solitaire diamonique

FAKE! FAKE! "

At least it's my fake

over a year ago

do you not find though that posts on 'different' subjects tend to get fewer responses / less debate ?

there are subjects that will always get a response, then you see others that actually do make a change that go pretty much unnoticed.

i guess it easier for the majority to comment on subjects that require less thought or opinion than those that are either contentious or 'different'

over a year ago

"do you not find though that posts on 'different' subjects tend to get fewer responses / less debate ?

there are subjects that will always get a response, then you see others that actually do make a change that go pretty much unnoticed.

i guess it easier for the majority to comment on subjects that require less thought or opinion than those that are either contentious or 'different' "

How very true

*now go and take ya meds... before total sanity sets in...*

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I was thinking the other that the number of threads 'opened' by new posters was looking really good.

Nice to see and hope it continues.

A few are repeated, Andy Murray , 50 Shades or whatever the hell the book is called but I guess people may not notice there is already one or maybe want to take it in a different direction from the original point on others.

Heated debates continue and that is a good thing as it reflects the passion of the site and I think there is less jumping on the bandwagon of what the majority/females/hotties are saying before posting their _iews and people are doing this with more conviction.

Forum shadowing continues with sniping but hey guess that will always happen.

all in all, seen it much better, seen it a lot worse

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I do original threads, might be daft ones but hopefully people join in and i do my quizzes from time to time.

But although that book is grating nicely on my tits we are going to have repeat threads of things that are current. I guess tonight it will all be about the tennis final

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

"I do original threads, might be daft ones but hopefully people join in and i do my quizzes from time to time.

But although that book is grating nicely on my tits we are going to have repeat threads of things that are current. I guess tonight it will all be about the tennis final"

I'm looking forward to the debate on the tennis final.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"I do original threads, might be daft ones but hopefully people join in and i do my quizzes from time to time.

But although that book is grating nicely on my tits we are going to have repeat threads of things that are current. I guess tonight it will all be about the tennis final"

that has just reminded me

over a year ago

maybe it means we have 'done' all the main subjects, especially involving swinging and sex???? Its sad if that's the case.

I know when i was a newbie to the site and swinging, i gained a lot of helpful tips and info from reading forum threads.

Subjects that the regularly probably groaned had been brought up yet again, were new to me.

Perhaps that is one explaination as to why the same subjects get repeated??

Post new Message to Thread