Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Strange turn ons

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A friend of mine (ex lover) eats chicken wings in a strange way, he kind of licks the ends and then holds between the tip of his thumb and forefinger and devours them. I used to sit there watching him getting turned on

Is there anything unexpected that you have found has turned you on

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

He sounds like an amazing guy. I bet he has all manner of hidden talents

over a year ago

"A friend of mine (ex lover) eats chicken wings in a strange way, he kind of licks the ends and then holds between the tip of his thumb and forefinger and devours them. I used to sit there watching him getting turned on

Is there anything unexpected that you have found has turned you on "

Was he a Viking?

over a year ago

"A friend of mine (ex lover) eats chicken wings in a strange way, he kind of licks the ends and then holds between the tip of his thumb and forefinger and devours them. I used to sit there watching him getting turned on

Was he a Viking?"

Funnily enough he was kinda viking like

over a year ago

"He sounds like an amazing guy. I bet he has all manner of hidden talents "

I didn’t see any of them to be honest he never dealt with me the way he dealt with those wings

By *assing Fancies xCouple
over a year ago

Sherwood Forest

The rain gets me in the mood especially if laid watching a film in bed with the windows open and I can hear it and smell it a little weird I know mrs

over a year ago

"He sounds like an amazing guy. I bet he has all manner of hidden talents

I didn’t see any of them to be honest he never dealt with me the way he dealt with those wings "

over a year ago

"The rain gets me in the mood especially if laid watching a film in bed with the windows open and I can hear it and smell it a little weird I know mrs"

I get the smell I love the smell of rain

over a year ago

I find a guy lying lounging in shorts really sexy. Nicely shaped, hairy legs spread casually apart. I'd be just watching him and planning my next move while he watched TV.

By *essyphilMan
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"The rain gets me in the mood especially if laid watching a film in bed with the windows open and I can hear it and smell it a little weird I know mrs"

Rain would definitely do it for me. Add a muddy field to it and it's a good night!

By *onnyJohnMan
over a year ago

Doncaster

Heavy rain or snow , when it happens all I can envisage is shagging outside in it... Those two and tartan mini skirts.

over a year ago

Heavy rain or snow , when it happens all I can envisage is shagging outside in it... Those two and tartan mini skirts. "

I’ve never shagged in the snow can image it makes willies shrivel a little

By *onnyJohnMan
over a year ago

Doncaster

Heavy rain or snow , when it happens all I can envisage is shagging outside in it... Those two and tartan mini skirts.

I’ve never shagged in the snow can image it makes willies shrivel a little "

Balls do, the willie when erect is the same size irrespective of temperature ...... Well that sounded rather detached and scientific... Lol but it's true.

over a year ago

Balls do, the willie when erect is the same size irrespective of temperature ...... Well that sounded rather detached and scientific... Lol but it's true. "

So as long as I get my victim hard before racing into the snow with him I’m ok? I’ll bare that in mind if I have a victim at the next snow fall

By *onnyJohnMan
over a year ago

Doncaster

Balls do, the willie when erect is the same size irrespective of temperature ...... Well that sounded rather detached and scientific... Lol but it's true.

So as long as I get my victim hard before racing into the snow with him I’m ok? I’ll bare that in mind if I have a victim at the next snow fall "

Lucky "victim"

Just make sure you're the one on top or you'll get numb bum

over a year ago

"I’ve never shagged in the snow can image it makes willies shrivel a little "

My willy makes the snow shrivel

By *onnyJohnMan
over a year ago

Doncaster

"I’ve never shagged in the snow can image it makes willies shrivel a little

My willy makes the snow shrivel "

You got Chuck Norris' cock then ?

over a year ago

"I’ve never shagged in the snow can image it makes willies shrivel a little

My willy makes the snow shrivel "

I don’t think your meant to shag the snow...

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Being Top In wax play was slightly more arousing than I thought it was going to be

over a year ago

"Being Top In wax play was slightly more arousing than I thought it was going to be "

I love wax play but only received

By *olarbear73Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

The back of a woman’s knee..

over a year ago

Him watching me while drinking Whiskey

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"Being Top In wax play was slightly more arousing than I thought it was going to be

I love wax play but only received "

Try being Top, its almost empathic how you can feel their reaction to the warm drip just from their physical and mental expressions x

over a year ago

wearing lingerie

pegging

nylon footjobs

nylons

just some of the things that surprised me

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Does he toss over his shoulder afterwards too?

over a year ago

A lady in bare feet.

over a year ago

Does he toss over his shoulder afterwards too? "

No he wouldn’t want to risk getting his long hair sticky

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

I find British Gangster movies a turn on as I like the overtly machismo stuff that makes my submissive feminine side come out.

In a film called ‘The Business’ a scene that I found a total turn on, was when they needed a mate to seduce a gay mayor, he’s straight so it doesn’t go too well

However I’d have happily stuck a dress on and pleased him, but knowing I was being manipulated into doing it by macho guys, just really gets my juices flowing

By *lasgowMassageMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

I've always found a girl wearing a baseball cap a turn on

If she's also wearing short denim shorts/skirt with a white vest then it's instant hardon for me

No idea why or when this turn on started but I just love it

So if you've any pics like this please let me know or feel free to message me some

Post new Message to Thread