Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Filming with couples

Jump to newest

By *exter BBC OP   Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

I'm just wondering what the general consensus is.. if a single guy plays with a couple and they ask for vids to be taken.. is the single guy entitled to the videos he has been included in??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Personally, we wouldn't film unless they were someone we trusted, in which case, sure, he can have the footage.

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

Yes, and you need to consider if you are happy for the couple to have a video of you in that situation.

over a year ago

Nope the birds Mrs gets to keep them , that's his weird control over ya

over a year ago

"Nope the birds Mrs gets to keep them , that's his weird control over ya "

Soz I meant fella ..unless he wears birds gear

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

It should all be decided in advance. If you can't all agree then don't film.

By *razytimesinloveCouple
over a year ago

SW Scotland

Everyone involved should have access to pics and vids

By *exter BBC OP   Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

Thanks for the feedback! In an ideal world I would of expected the couples to share the footage.. on more than one occasion that hasn't happened which was my concern

By *exter BBC OP   Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

I find that strange though cos most of these situations are born through cuckold role play so that doesn't fit that dynamic in my opinion

By *isshorny247Couple
over a year ago

wallsend

I think so but am not ?? per cent

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

"Thanks for the feedback! In an ideal world I would of expected the couples to share the footage.. on more than one occasion that hasn't happened which was my concern"

If your not happy then it should not be filmed. It's unreasonable for a couple to film something and not share it

over a year ago

The best I've seen the fella fucks this lady and creams her cunt .

Then the husband shakes his hand and thanks him for what he did and asks him to leave .

Then the husband kicks the cunt

over a year ago

"The best I've seen the fella fucks this lady and creams her cunt .

Then the husband shakes his hand and thanks him for what he did and asks him to leave .

Then the husband kicks the cunt "

Fucking fat fingers ... Licks the cunt ffs

over a year ago

Then the husband kicks the cunt "

over a year ago

"I find that strange though cos most of these situations are born through cuckold role play so that doesn't fit that dynamic in my opinion "

Most couples aren't cuckold dynamics....many are. But not most. People always assume this

By *exter BBC OP   Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

That's very true. I'm just thinking of the scenarios I've been involved in the couples have reached out to me for mmf or cuckold play. Upon arrival the male has then proceeded to sit back and watch/film taken no part in the physical meet other than to spectate but then I've had to chase for the footage when I dont think I should have to ask repeatedly to send when I'm in the video..

It's a case of multiple messages one after the other before hand then they ghost when it comes to sending me the videos of the meet.. it really ruining the playing with couple experience

By *wist my nipplesCouple
over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

I don't think it's a question of entitlement. We never give out footage which features my face - we've been burned before, and I'm not willing to take that risk again.

If there is to be filming or pictures during sex, all parties need to have agreed beforehand what the deal is. We've had people who aren't happy with our setup, and that's absolutely fine - we're not a match.

We have found the majority of men we've met are happy with the arrangement. It comes down to preferences and clear communication, not entitlement.

Mrs x

By *exter BBC OP   Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

"Everyone involved should have access to pics and vids"
I agree

By *exter BBC OP   Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

"I don't think it's a question of entitlement. We never give out footage which features my face - we've been burned before, and I'm not willing to take that risk again.

If there is to be filming or pictures during sex, all parties need to have agreed beforehand what the deal is. We've had people who aren't happy with our setup, and that's absolutely fine - we're not a match.

We have found the majority of men we've met are happy with the arrangement. It comes down to preferences and clear communication, not entitlement.

Mrs x"

That's absolutely fine.. maybe entitled is the wrong word. But I everyone involved should be able to have access or at least see the footage especially if you have requested to film the single male for your fantasies. I wouldn't expect anyone to share images with their face as I understand the need to remain discrete

over a year ago

"I don't think it's a question of entitlement. We never give out footage which features my face - we've been burned before, and I'm not willing to take that risk again.

Mrs x

That's absolutely fine.. maybe entitled is the wrong word. But I everyone involved should be able to have access or at least see the footage especially if you have requested to film the single male for your fantasies. I wouldn't expect anyone to share images with their face as I understand the need to remain discrete "

Do you always diclscuss this with people prior to meeting? Do their expectations match with yours?

over a year ago

I don’t think is matters I’d you’re a single guy, female or couple if you’re in the video you have as much right to it as anyone else. Of course the other party has as much right to say no, in which case then you can decide not to be in the video. This should be agreed first though.

By *exter BBC OP   Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

Mrs x

That's absolutely fine.. maybe entitled is the wrong word. But I everyone involved should be able to have access or at least see the footage especially if you have requested to film the single male for your fantasies. I wouldn't expect anyone to share images with their face as I understand the need to remain discrete

Do you always diclscuss this with people prior to meeting? Do their expectations match with yours? "

100% they in that instance they asked me honestly uo front could they film for personal use. I was cool I said I'd need videos too.. he was cool with it before, back and forth messages. We meet. Before I left I asked again he said he would check to make sure no faces where included before sending. He wanted to edit etc it took him 5 week of me asking before he sent me 15 second clip of the meet so my expectations where definitely not met in that instance

By *exter BBC OP   Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

"I don’t think is matters I’d you’re a single guy, female or couple if you’re in the video you have as much right to it as anyone else. Of course the other party has as much right to say no, in which case then you can decide not to be in the video. This should be agreed first though."

Exactly my point really doesn't matter how you feature. The point is you do so you have the same right to access that footage as the other two people who where involved

over a year ago

Mrs x

Do you always diclscuss this with people prior to meeting? Do their expectations match with yours?

100% they in that instance they asked me honestly uo front could they film for personal use. I was cool I said I'd need videos too.. he was cool with it before, back and forth messages. We meet. Before I left I asked again he said he would check to make sure no faces where included before sending. He wanted to edit etc it took him 5 week of me asking before he sent me 15 second clip of the meet so my expectations where definitely not met in that instance "

Fair enough, that's not cool if they had agreed to it beforehand. As long as everyone knows the deal and sticks to it, happy days. The danger comes when assumptions are made.

Mrs x

over a year ago

Isn't that if permission is asked surely it has to have some written back up otherwise word against with not the best of solutions who knows where the video or photo' will end up or sent to

By *exter BBC OP   Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

"Isn't that if permission is asked surely it has to have some written back up otherwise word against with not the best of solutions who knows where the video or photo' will end up or sent to "

Is it not in writing over text no or message?? Cant exactly make a formal contract over this sort of stuff in my opinion

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

Then the husband kicks the cunt

Fucking fat fingers ... Licks the cunt ffs "

By *olly sub4olderCouple
over a year ago

chester

I always sort out before filming starts so everyone is happy

By *exter BBC OP   Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

That works well but sometimes the goal posts gets moved which is what I think is a shame. Your welcome to film with me any time hol x

By *addyBabygirl2020Couple
over a year ago

norwich

"I find that strange though cos most of these situations are born through cuckold role play so that doesn't fit that dynamic in my opinion "

That's just you idea of what the dynamic should be. The reality of the dynamics between that couple could be totally different.

You even mentioned role play. They my not be a full on cuck couple but can slip into those roles for certain sexual senarios but that is not the main stay of their sexual relationship

By *exter BBC OP   Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

"I find that strange though cos most of these situations are born through cuckold role play so that doesn't fit that dynamic in my opinion

That's just you idea of what the dynamic should be. The reality of the dynamics between that couple could be totally different.

You even mentioned role play. They my not be a full on cuck couple but can slip into those roles for certain sexual senarios but that is not the main stay of their sexual relationship "

100% they might of got me over for that particular fantasy it might not be their full time dynamic I'm aware of that of course. N I'd respect that if they communicated the fact they exclusively wanted the content for themselves... still could of said yes.. but I'd of probably charged them lol

By * and R cple4Couple
over a year ago

swansea

"I find that strange though cos most of these situations are born through cuckold role play so that doesn't fit that dynamic in my opinion

Most couples aren't cuckold dynamics....many are. But not most. People always assume this "

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Stockport

When we play as a 3/4 or moresum

It's agreed by everyone if pics are ok , or not

And everyone gets a copy , on the understanding that they are private

On occasion we've been asked if it's ok for someone to out a pic on fab with one or both of us in it

We look at it and say yes or no or please edit

By *uysx2Couple (MM)
over a year ago

Birmingham

When we play some couples allow us to film and some don't. Either way we have a fun time ??

By *asycouple1971Couple
over a year ago

midlands

We film all our meets and make it clear to the other person we will not share it.

By *olly sub4olderCouple
over a year ago

chester

Getting filmed is such a turn on

Post new Message to Thread