Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Touchee!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello my fellow sexual adventurers.....I would like to share a lighter moment Louise and myself have had today. A bi-curious single fella on this site and myself, have sent a couple of messages to each other. All our little notes and quips have been honest. sometimes funny, precise, polite and gone on , most of the day, as we both trawl through the typing ......and looking and hoping.....then waiting and guessing then searching just one more time!!!

So finally he tells me "Thats just what I like!!!" Fair play ....So heres my reply to my patient pal who we just havent met yet!

"Having been involved with swinging clubs for the best part of 10 years.....full time.....of course....if we havent yet met.....please be assured that our paths will cross as long as you stay in and around this lifestyle.....because we will be bringing our special brand of sexual adventures to a lot of people and places in the future....bet that reply twatted yer...?"

Poor fella must have had so many hopes when he logged on ......haven't we all felt cheated from a meeting that went pear-shaped or waited and waited ....re-asked things then waited and waited some more...but we have finished a short spell of work at Adam and Eves swingers club.....in Eccles....Manchester...the longest running swingers club in the country!

We worked at Cupids for 5 years then ran Utopia and peaked that club too. History lesson? Sorry but its true.

Adam and Eves has lasted for 25 years ...and might just last 25 years more!

We held the fort for a few energetic weeks....10 if that. Glad to have had the chance to see and work, where the whole multi-million pound swinginging communities, we all have around us now, had somewhere provided for strangers and friends from all over to meet, play, and swap adventures and partners and so the network began!

THE Internet.....unreal to come so fast and so far....WOW!!!...BUT REMEMBER ITS OUT THERE........ SOMETHING FOR US ALL.....Keep it real....if its supposed to be real....if its neither actual nor virtual...then honest will do!

Louise waits patiently now for me to kill this party.."Enough is enough Tony. BED!"

And so thanks for listening.. .NEXT LAP!

TONY AND LOUISE.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Eh? WTF? Was there a point to that, or am I just thick?

(I know, I know, left myself wide open there, but hey, whiose gives a rats ass?)

over a year ago

Just sharing a laugh! Trying to make a conversation! Chill!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Eh? WTF? Was there a point to that, or am I just thick?

(I know, I know, left myself wide open there, but hey, whiose gives a rats ass?)"

I found this very difficult to understand too, I thought it was just cos I hadn't had me dinner yet!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i dont understand it but good on ya! takes a lot to run any social establishment so big well done! x

over a year ago

Thanks for that.

The thing is that almost every weekend for the last 10 years or so, we have had to create a suitable , sexy and safe envoiroment for customers who want to swing, swap, watch and even join in.

We are considered very good at doing this ..........anyone who has ever been to Cupids in the past, or even Utopia from 2004 to 2006, should be able to smile about those times.

On Saturday night, we left the bar area, locked down the club etc for the last time. Its only been 10 weekends in a row....but our weekends are worth a lot more to us than the club could afford to pay us. Shame but Adam And Eves will survive......and of course so will we. (you did ask?) And all through our working life in the sex club scene we have introduced countless newbies to enjoy the pleasures that we take for granted. And we have joined internet sites ......many times and really just to spread the word about the lifestyle in general. Even after finishing two long stints in a club envoiroment this sunday....4am as usual...we trawl these sites trying to find playmates for ourselves....someone who might travel to us....if not ....no problem....we will travel to them. we spend huge amounts or time during work, trying to appease each and everyone of the paying customers etc.

Even the ones who turn up just to spoil the night for whatever sick and sinister reason. And just sharing a little of our weekend in a job, and hopefully not upsetting some genuine single guy who has made me smile through this madness. So I wont let people down.....how many others we have messaged on here can say the same.

Some are rude, ignorant and just here to annoy us. I didnt want to say anything except ...keep using these sites....it spreads the word.....but please meet when promising to meet....please understand that sometimes we all cant have regular working hours....hence strange times people show up on here.

just enjoy....we do!

Post new Message to Thread