Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why The Long Faces

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hoo Hoo Thought I would look at the Fab Forum amongst others I peruse after My long Weekend of filth and frolicks just to cheer me self up cos its a new week and everyone. Not just on here. Is so down...This is spose to be fun people we should be behaving like its a Carry on film not a Danish art school flick...Now if you do not cheer up I will come along and stick me willy in ya ears...

So there!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hoo Hoo Thought I would look at the Fab Forum amongst others I peruse after My long Weekend of filth and frolicks just to cheer me self up cos its a new week and everyone. Not just on here. Is so down...This is spose to be fun people we should be behaving like its a Carry on film not a Danish art school flick...Now if you do not cheer up I will come along and stick me willy in ya ears...

So there!"

Out of cotton buds here so that would be a great help ta

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

Happiest I've been for months here

over a year ago

"Happiest I've been for months here "

Only because you are leaving home and have found out the gay scene is quite busy on that part of the southcoast

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"Happiest I've been for months here

Only because you are leaving home and have found out the gay scene is quite busy on that part of the southcoast "

over a year ago

How long before you move down there permanent?

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"How long before you move down there permanent?"

Don't really know, start the job next week and hopefully K will get a transfer with her job, then it will be a case of selling this place and finding something suitable down there. Hope to get it all sorted in 6 months though

over a year ago

We head that way to see relatives so may be asking if the kettles on once you get settled lol

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"We head that way to see relatives so may be asking if the kettles on once you get settled lol"

You'll always find a welcome on the mat

xx

over a year ago

No long face here...... feeling spiffing actually....

hope everyone else is well xxx and happy......

over a year ago

Thought the thread was called 'Why the long FECES'. To which I would have responded that I had one to many twiglets!

over a year ago

im happy and at peace with the world till someone pisses me off!! eurgh wet willy in the ear!! bound to cause ear infections!!

over a year ago

"Why The Long Faces"

Did Sarah Jessica Parker and Bruce Forsyth join the site?

over a year ago

"We head that way to see relatives so may be asking if the kettles on once you get settled lol

xx"

Be careful as we may well take you up on that

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"We head that way to see relatives so may be asking if the kettles on once you get settled lol

xx

Be careful as we may well take you up on that "

Thats the general idea

over a year ago

"Hoo Hoo Thought I would look at the Fab Forum amongst others I peruse after My long Weekend of filth and frolicks just to cheer me self up cos its a new week and everyone. Not just on here. Is so down...This is spose to be fun people we should be behaving like its a Carry on film not a Danish art school flick...Now if you do not cheer up I will come along and stick me willy in ya ears...

So there!"

yo mr snoggy....

ya boo still sucks

over a year ago

So there!

yo mr snoggy....

ya boo still sucks "

One willy in the ear for a peach shaped person...

over a year ago

So there!

yo mr snoggy....

ya boo still sucks

One willy in the ear for a peach shaped person... "

yer but im still smiling aint i

ner ner

over a year ago

So there!

yo mr snoggy....

ya boo still sucks

ner ner "

Yes you ar still smiling but thats only cos ya boo is on someones face...Nergy ner ner !

over a year ago

So there!

yo mr snoggy....

ya boo still sucks

ner ner

Yes you ar still smiling but thats only cos ya boo is on someones face...Nergy ner ner ! "

How do you type a raspberry ?

over a year ago

So there!

yo mr snoggy....

ya boo still sucks

ner ner

Yes you ar still smiling but thats only cos ya boo is on someones face...Nergy ner ner !

How do you type a raspberry ? "

I find bananas are easier to type on...

over a year ago

So there!

yo mr snoggy....

ya boo still sucks

ner ner

I find bananas are easier to type on... "

do you do that often ?

over a year ago

So there!

yo mr snoggy....

ya boo still sucks

ner ner

do you do that often ? "

nah I keep runnin outta ink before I reach the end...

over a year ago

So there!

yo mr snoggy....

ya boo still sucks

ner ner

do you do that often ?

nah I keep runnin outta ink before I reach the end... "

Well ya would

try a smaller nana

Post new Message to Thread