Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Male Pics on couples profiles.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What's the point, just been through and deleted ones of me alone as what is the point as the only interest is ever in the female pics...

Find it ironic to hear complaints that there are no pics of the male when no-one really cares or appreciates them.

Yes, I'm obviously an ugly twat and don't deserve any attention but how many people really care what the male looks like?

This isn't a woe is me thread but a reality check as to all those people who complain why there aren't more male pictures on couple threads.

I'll go off and lick my ego wounds now

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *luebellRacerCouple
over a year ago

Shropshire

We won't even entertain a couple's profile with no male pics.. it doesn't take much to put a bit of effort in to make some creative pics that aren't a penis!

Have fun with it, partake in photo challenges, you're a package deal!

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

If by attention you mean fabs, that's just because men fab pictures more frequently than women do, but you're not looking for men anyway so their attention is irrelevant.

I guarantee if you're looking for women and couples, they will want to see both of you. Don't feel disheartened!

over a year ago

"We won't even entertain a couple's profile with no male pics.. it doesn't take much to put a bit of effort in to make some creative pics that aren't a penis!

Have fun with it, partake in photo challenges, you're a package deal! "

There was only ever one pic of my cock and that was in private and wasn't a solo pic.

By *abasaurus RexMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"What's the point, just been through and deleted ones of me alone as what is the point as the only interest is ever in the female pics...

Find it ironic to hear complaints that there are no pics of the male when no-one really cares or appreciates them.

Yes, I'm obviously an ugly twat and don't deserve any attention but how many people really care what the male looks like?

This isn't a woe is me thread but a reality check as to all those people who complain why there aren't more male pictures on couple threads.

I'll go off and lick my ego wounds now"

I’ve never had a MMF, but it’s something I’m intrigued by. I’m not bi at all, but it still interests me when browsing couples that I could potentially be interested in messaging to see the pics of the guy too.

After all, there’s three people in the room and you have to be comfortable with each other, right?

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

what do you mean by interest?

I'm not looking to meet for the foreseeable as I'm finding myself again and have no clue what I want, but.. if I was interested in meeting a couple I would scroll past a profile without pics of both.

Personally I like pics of them individually AND together.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think anyone who wants to meet both of you cares what both of you look like?

over a year ago

And when I was interested in couples (albeit briefly) if there wasn't a few decent (ie not just cock photos) I'd write them off instantly.

over a year ago

"what do you mean by interest?

I'm not looking to meet for the foreseeable as I'm finding myself again and have no clue what I want, but.. if I was interested in meeting a couple I would scroll past a profile without pics of both.

Personally I like pics of them individually AND together."

Interest = maybe fabs.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"what do you mean by interest?

Personally I like pics of them individually AND together.

Interest = maybe fabs."

But a fab on a photo doesn't automatically mean interest.

I rarely fab photos but when I do it's because I like the content/way it's been taken etc. I like stuff that's got an artistic feel to it, or something courageous. It doesn't mean I wanna meet them.

over a year ago

People tend to only be comfortable with me after meeting in person, I'm a 20st guy that hasn't got as big a belly as you'd assume or is as flabby as you'd think so is instead seen as intimidating.

Meet me and I'm probably one of the most chilled out and nicest people you could meet (going from our veri's on here).

I do ok in clubs and generally in person but was just trying to get across the point that C gets all the attention on here, so why should couples post pics of the guy as well as people only ever seem interested in the female?

The amount of messages that fail to read our profile and take notice is crazy, the male and any kind of politeness disappears as soon as there is a sight of boobs on a profile.

over a year ago

"People tend to only be comfortable with me after meeting in person, I'm a 20st guy that hasn't got as big a belly as you'd assume or is as flabby as you'd think so is instead seen as intimidating.

Meet me and I'm probably one of the most chilled out and nicest people you could meet (going from our veri's on here).

I do ok in clubs and generally in person but was just trying to get across the point that C gets all the attention on here, so why should couples post pics of the guy as well as people only ever seem interested in the female?

The amount of messages that fail to read our profile and take notice is crazy, the male and any kind of politeness disappears as soon as there is a sight of boobs on a profile. "

Leave your photos off then.

over a year ago

"People tend to only be comfortable with me after meeting in person, I'm a 20st guy that hasn't got as big a belly as you'd assume or is as flabby as you'd think so is instead seen as intimidating.

The amount of messages that fail to read our profile and take notice is crazy, the male and any kind of politeness disappears as soon as there is a sight of boobs on a profile.

Leave your photos off then."

Just did

By *otfabcouple2017Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

As the male, I've noticed I'm practically invisible on fab so there arent any pics of me on profile.

In fairness, I'm in very good shape too, so I think it's just that girls tend to be the draw in a couple. So don't feel sleighted by this, it's par for the course.

By *luebellRacerCouple
over a year ago

Shropshire

As a couple we've had a very different experience.

Yes we get crude/thoughtless messages, but that makes it easier to out the people we're not interested in.

Anyone that we've conversed with further outside of Fab has acknowledged and taken an interest (not even sexually, shocker I know!) in us both.

Mutual respect and understanding is important.

Without pics, how is anyone even meant to know you're a genuine couple? Authenticity is everything online, so many frauds out there!

over a year ago

"As a couple we've had a very different experience.

Yes we get crude/thoughtless messages, but that makes it easier to out the people we're not interested in.

Anyone that we've conversed with further outside of Fab has acknowledged and taken an interest (not even sexually, shocker I know!) in us both.

Mutual respect and understanding is important.

Without pics, how is anyone even meant to know you're a genuine couple? Authenticity is everything online, so many frauds out there! "

Now, from our veri's and our private pics (together).

This is a bit of a jokey thread btw as we all know that male pics are irrelevant (to most) on couples profiles, so just thought I'd highlight the irony of people complaining about lack of pics of both but only really caring about the fem ones.

By *ldaCouple
over a year ago

sutton Coldfield

I’m really not sure what you mean by interest? From our point of view, if we’re looking for couples we want to see both, at least bodies not just a cock. We’re unlikely to fab a male pic, but will look at one

By *he Yorkshire StripperMan
over a year ago

Laceby

I’m part of a new couples profile along with another lady from FAB and it’s going to be a mixture of pics of us together, my pics and her pics.

It was one of our biggest bugbears - couples accounts that only show the women. Yes, it’s the woman that attracts the most attention but our together shots are getting just as many FAB’s. I am also sure that my solo pics will create interest too.

We are a package deal, we come together ( ) so we are presenting ourselves that way

By *exySquirrelsCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Won’t chat to couples profiles who don’t show the guy! Want to see both parts of a couple of we’re going to play!!

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

I've got male only pix on my profile....and am not getting many new fabs or attention....but I'm sure I'm being stealth perved all the time

By *un KnightsCouple
over a year ago

South West

For us there are 3 aspects to attraction. The persons face, their body and finally personality. No particular order we need all 3 to play, personality only and we will just be friends.

We realise why most don't have face pictures all over their public images, us included. This means we can only judge on the remaining 2 points.

A full length picture of both allows us to at least see if their will be a base physical attraction. No one wants to meet a couple and find that the previously unseen male will never work for you. No taking one for the team here so it saves everyone wasted time.

Judging personality from a profile can be gauged by reading the words but also looking at the pictures.

Lots of cock shots, pass

Graphic internal pictures, pass

Pictures taken in untidy rooms full of rubbish in the background, pass

If a couple think that's classy we probably won't gel.

It doesn't matter to us if our pictures are fabbed or not. They exist to help others decide if they want to explore contacting us and meeting.

It's your profile you get to decide what to include or not and others will decide on what they get to see.

over a year ago

"What's the point, just been through and deleted ones of me alone as what is the point as the only interest is ever in the female pics...

I'll go off and lick my ego wounds now"

This is for you man.

By *ecky and justCouple
over a year ago

Godalming

We won’t entertain meeting a couple unless they have pictures of the guy on the profile as well or at least send some in the first few messages.

If we’re meeting a couple then Becky is always going to be interested what the guy looks like.. why wouldn’t she..

But if it’s just ‘fabs on pics’ that you’re judging by then our most fab’d pic is actually one of us together.

over a year ago

We expect to see both as a couple, and think it's harder here as a couple. We both need to be attracted to both parties in a couple, and if we arent then we just move on. Neither of us is going to *take a hit for the team*

I as the male, don't expect loads of fabs for my pics. That's just the way the site is.

J

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

We both play, so there are pics of us both

Jo’s pics obviously get a lot more attention than mine but I am more than happy with the attention my pics get

D.

By *addyBabygirl2020Couple
over a year ago

norwich

We are only looking for singke guys so I dont expect any of them to fab or fancy me.

I simply put a couple of pics of me up as the Dom/stag its me you will be talking to.

It helps keep the number of messsges address only to Babygirl down

Post new Message to Thread