Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

talking

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i would apperchate it if people did not talk about me to other people espally as the you are passing information on to has chooen to no longer support me and be my friend just use this information to upset me more....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Come chat to me kitty hun mwah x

over a year ago

Hugs Kitty xxxx

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

kitty you have had so much to deal with recently. i just hope the people close to you give you the suport you need.

and the others respect your wishes

thinking of you jim

over a year ago

There are some pretty nasty folk on here at the moment and admin etc would do well to fuck them off out of it

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

at this moment in time you have my depest sympathies and kindest regards,XXX colin

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

don't let anyone get to you Kitty, ignore them...there are plenty of forumites who do care about you. Anyone who is using anything to upset you really are not worth bothering about. Take it all a day at a time. best wishes xxx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"There are some pretty nasty folk on here at the moment and admin etc would do well to fuck them off out of it "

Couldnt agree more

over a year ago

yu stronger than them and they need to know....... what goes around, comes around..

ignore em xxx

over a year ago

How can people be so heartless - not only with those of us who can shrug it off but espescially with those who really don't need it in times of sorrow

over a year ago

aww hun sod them all what goes round comes around!! take support from the friends around you and when you back to full strength you will rise above them!! keep the chin up xxx

over a year ago

"There are some pretty nasty folk on here at the moment and admin etc would do well to fuck them off out of it

Couldnt agree more"

Hear hear Karen, and they are even worse when they gang up, pm each other behind peoples backs, Yep those sort of cowards are the worst of the lot

Post new Message to Thread