you have noticed to eh...sad as aint it "

Not half!!

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"You certainly like attention! "

No, not really... I get tooo much of it... So if you want to join the club... get in the queue x

Reply privately

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

"You certainly like attention!

No, not really... I get tooo much of it... So if you want to join the club... get in the queue x"

I really would rather not

Reply privately

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

mmmm for a person who wanted 'healthy debate' seems a bit odd really! why want to get banned with no debating?

Reply privately

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

Ego? What ego? Why?

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

No, not really... I get tooo much of it... So if you want to join the club... get in the queue x

I really would rather not "

Glad you said that yourself... there are far too many intelligent ones before you... you d be old and grey before you get anywhere near the honey pot...

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No, not really... I get tooo much of it... So if you want to join the club... get in the queue x"

That may be so but your behavior leaves a bit to be desired, if you feel a real need to self flagellate just take yourself of the forums, why are you trying so hard for the martyr role

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"mmmm for a person who wanted 'healthy debate' seems a bit odd really! why want to get banned with no debating?"

Was joking... and referring to another thread,.. I really do love genuine intelligent debate.. and despite vibes people may pick up... I am generally quite peace loving.. Only stand up when I feel friends are being bullied

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

That may be so but your behavior leaves a bit to be desired, if you feel a real need to self flagellate just take yourself of the forums, why are you trying so hard for the martyr role "

Shame you totally missed the point here.. and I dont have time or inclination to explain it in detail... suffice to say that some of us actually enjoy conversations that go beyond what others had for tea... Lol

Reply privately

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

That may be so but your behavior leaves a bit to be desired, if you feel a real need to self flagellate just take yourself of the forums, why are you trying so hard for the martyr role Shame you totally missed the point here.. and I dont have time or inclination to explain it in detail... suffice to say that some of us actually enjoy conversations that go beyond what others had for tea... Lol "

LOOK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO POST DON'T DO IT!

Reply privately

over a year ago

That may be so but your behavior leaves a bit to be desired, if you feel a real need to self flagellate just take yourself of the forums, why are you trying so hard for the martyr role Shame you totally missed the point here.. and I dont have time or inclination to explain it in detail... suffice to say that some of us actually enjoy conversations that go beyond what others had for tea... Lol

LOOK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO POST DON'T DO IT!"

bravo that man

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

That may be so but your behavior leaves a bit to be desired, if you feel a real need to self flagellate just take yourself of the forums, why are you trying so hard for the martyr role Shame you totally missed the point here.. and I dont have time or inclination to explain it in detail... suffice to say that some of us actually enjoy conversations that go beyond what others had for tea... Lol

Ouch my hearing... I am sensitive, am very musical, have sensitive ears... please Mister, dont shout

Reply privately

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

I know - but - hey.... look at those pics - wow - speechless......... is there a goddess amongst us?

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

bravo that man"

ooops, what is your problem, sweetie?

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

I know - but - hey.... look at those pics - wow - speechless......... is there a goddess amongst us? "

Yep, you finally recognised it... thank go somebody did... but hey, no need to bow... xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

That may be so but your behavior leaves a bit to be desired, if you feel a real need to self flagellate just take yourself of the forums, why are you trying so hard for the martyr role Shame you totally missed the point here.. and I dont have time or inclination to explain it in detail... suffice to say that some of us actually enjoy conversations that go beyond what others had for tea... Lol "

As do I, in fact I actually thrive on a real intellectual challenge, I just prefer to go about it in a mature and adult fashion.

Throwing your teddies is throwing your teddies, does not matter how erudite the manner you do it

Reply privately

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

bravo that man

ooops, what is your problem, sweetie? "

If you dont want to post dont do it. This is just little girl attention seeking. And your by no means a little girl so grow up, go make a coffee and get a life.

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

As do I, in fact I actually thrive on a real intellectual challenge, I just prefer to go about it in a mature and adult fashion.

Throwing your teddies is throwing your teddies, does not matter how erudite the manner you do it "

Oh I do apologiose, I did genuinely not realise you were getting upset... sorry .. back in a moment when I finished filing my nails....

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

bravo that man

ooops, what is your problem, sweetie?

If you dont want to post dont do it. This is just little girl attention seeking. And your by no means a little girl so grow up, go make a coffee and get a life."

You saw right through me, you very clever man... god I wish somebody like you would come my way....show me the ways of the real world...

Reply privately

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

I know - but - hey.... look at those pics - wow - speechless......... is there a goddess amongst us?

Yep, you finally recognised it... thank go somebody did... but hey, no need to bow... xx"

Oh dear, I was actually being sarcastic - you really do have a high opinion of yourself - not attractive even for a fantastically attractive person - sorry - no offence - being honest

Reply privately

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Look your on an attention seeking trip! To be honest we really are not interested. Just do your self a favour and switch your pc off and chill. It really is rather sad you know.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm sure a ban could be arranged without a great deal of forward planning ....

Reply privately

over a year ago

why are u lot bothering to reply .

altho its entertaining , its like being back at school

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh for gods sake stop it will ya all

Reply privately

over a year ago

"why are u lot bothering to reply .

altho its entertaining , its like being back at school "

I'll ask you the same question .... looks like you replied tooo

ya did ya did yad did ya did ....na nan na naaaaa na

Reply privately

over a year ago

Throwing your teddies is throwing your teddies, does not matter how erudite the manner you do it

Oh I do apologiose, I did genuinely not realise you were getting upset... sorry .. back in a moment when I finished filing my nails.... "

Aphro,

Please luv, you flatter yourself

Now it's a real assumption but your arrival here tonite and pub kicking out time do seem to coincide

Reply privately

over a year ago

ya did ya did yad did ya did ....na nan na naaaaa na "

i know, lol i asked meself that when i was writing it lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

wow pubs close early down there!! i love a wander in the forums its like people watchin without payin 1.85 for a mingin cu of starbucks cofee!! whats the drama about anyway??? xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

ya did ya did yad did ya did ....na nan na naaaaa na

i know, lol i asked meself that when i was writing it lol "

It's called grown up debate which so far only one of us is struggling with, but I suspect one Brandy and Babycham too many might be the cause of that

Reply privately

over a year ago

"wow pubs close early down there!! i love a wander in the forums its like people watchin without payin 1.85 for a mingin cu of starbucks cofee!! whats the drama about anyway??? xx"

its about them bloody twins gettin thru on x factor

Reply privately

over a year ago

pokes head round door

hello is it safe to come in ive got me tin hat

Reply privately

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Hang on do pubs still have a half ten throwing out time?

Reply privately

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"pokes head round door

hello is it safe to come in ive got me tin hat "

lol - it's all gone quiet now!

Reply privately

over a year ago

oh god nooooooo!!! they two really do my head in!! cant wait till next week for the phone vote they got to go!! seriously its the perfect arguement for an independant ireland as long as they keep them there!!! arrggh u got me off on one now lol xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

round these parts they do lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hang on do pubs still have a half ten throwing out time?"

only in cuckoo land lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

ours are twelve?? except tonite when one been shut down due to fightin over the football mmmm civilised race us lol x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hang on do pubs still have a half ten throwing out time?"

Not if you have already had too much

Reply privately

over a year ago

"pokes head round door

lol - it's all gone quiet now! "

thankgod for that ive have got such a headache now

Reply privately

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"pokes head round door

thankgod for that ive have got such a headache now "

well - for a person who wants ' healthy debate' she has let herself down as still online and not contributing - what is the world coming to?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"pokes head round door

well - for a person who wants ' healthy debate' she has let herself down as still online and not contributing - what is the world coming to?"

I think maybe someone was simply mixing ambition with abilty when it came to the adult debate

Reply privately

over a year ago

"pokes head round door

well - for a person who wants ' healthy debate' she has let herself down as still online and not contributing - what is the world coming to?

I think maybe someone was simply mixing ambition with abilty when it came to the adult debate "

lol good one! ambition with ability i like it!

Reply privately

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"pokes head round door

I think maybe someone was simply mixing ambition with abilty when it came to the adult debate

lol good one! ambition with ability i like it! "

Quite - 'bitten off more than you can chew' springs to mind? If you haven't got the intelligence to mix it don't bother starting a debate!

Reply privately

over a year ago

maybe just a wee wall flower but likes to be controversial via internet? or maybe just likes to wind people up? god knows!! x

Reply privately

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"maybe just a wee wall flower but likes to be controversial via internet? or maybe just likes to wind people up? god knows!! x "

well - gone off line now so perhaps that answers our question -

Reply privately

over a year ago

You know those threads where they talk about single guys pretending to be couples or women.................

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You know those threads where they talk about single guys pretending to be couples or women................. "

i'm a man really shhhhhh

Reply privately

over a year ago

"maybe just a wee wall flower but likes to be controversial via internet? or maybe just likes to wind people up? god knows!! x

well - gone off line now so perhaps that answers our question - from what i read of post although i still dont know what the debate was he she it seems to have the magic mirror and the gift of the gab!! or the gift o the vodka lol x"

Special Brew or Diamond White I suspect

Reply privately

By *unluvincplCouple
over a year ago

toytown

Hmmmm so the answer to a thread you dont like is to accuse the person of having an overinflated ego ,seeking attention ,being d*unk ...(on several occasions now),but then your so used to character assasination as we have seen wirth the guy from leeds .and also demanding she stop posting in capitals (bully for you big boy) feel powerful ?

So question ..if you didnt like the message why respond,why not ignore it,the herd instinct to kill anything remotly different is alive and well ..

seems she made her point to us

Reply privately

By *1dKingColeMan
over a year ago

east london

Ooh! This was an important thread!

Now looking for a surprise elsewhere.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hmmmm so the answer to a thread you dont like is to accuse the person of having an overinflated ego ,seeking attention ,being d*unk ...(on several occasions now),but then your so used to character assasination as we have seen wirth the guy from leeds .and also demanding she stop posting in capitals (bully for you big boy) feel powerful ?

So question ..if you didnt like the message why respond,why not ignore it,the herd instinct to kill anything remotly different is alive and well ..

"

Same person me thinks. We girls can tell things!

Reply privately

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

limbo's under the door looks around hmmm see's nothing and leaves

Reply privately

over a year ago

"maybe just a wee wall flower but likes to be controversial via internet? or maybe just likes to wind people up? god knows!! x

well - gone off line now so perhaps that answers our question - from what i read of post although i still dont know what the debate was he she it seems to have the magic mirror and the gift of the gab!! or the gift o the vodka lol x

Special Brew or Diamond White I suspect "

do they still make diamond white??

Reply privately

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"Hmmmm so the answer to a thread you dont like is to accuse the person of having an overinflated ego ,seeking attention ,being d*unk ...(on several occasions now),but then your so used to character assasination as we have seen wirth the guy from leeds .and also demanding she stop posting in capitals (bully for you big boy) feel powerful ?

Same person me thinks. We girls can tell things!"

pmsl, not much gets past you does it!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

well - gone off line now so perhaps that answers our question - from what i read of post although i still dont know what the debate was he she it seems to have the magic mirror and the gift of the gab!! or the gift o the vodka lol x

Special Brew or Diamond White I suspect

do they still make diamond white?? "

think they still do

mind you i wouldnt drink it do like my magners

Reply privately

over a year ago

ayup debz where ya bin kidhows your back box by the way lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

i can remember bein 15 and diamond white was the sophisticated drink lol x

Reply privately

By *unluvincplCouple
over a year ago

toytown

Same person me thinks. We girls can tell things!"

i have no idea what you mean or imply but if it is, that we are the OP you are very very wrong. so you cant tell. But why not debate my response rather than try to undermine it with inaccurate quess work.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Same person me thinks. We girls can tell things!

pmsl, not much gets past you does it!!!"

Nope im a psychic TV

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

This is why we only have one profile, it saves on confusion, man/women up and debate with the rest of the adults or stop bleating like a spring lamb,

Reply privately

over a year ago

"i can remember bein 15 and diamond white was the sophisticated drink lol x"

cheap cheerfull and got u issed quick lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

well said just doit ,, i got 12 mails from folks in 5 mins ,,, all not happy with the way some , are treated on here ,, and i have to say they all have a valid point ,, i dont know whats gone on b4 ,,, but it did seem a bit off a feastrinf on the bones ,,, not nice to see ,,, and has left a bad taste in my mouth ,,, or is that the diamond white

Reply privately

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"ayup debz where ya bin kidhows your back box by the way lol"

back box still in the boot - have had a quiet night watching shite tv - but looks like i missed some cation going on in here tonight. lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"i can remember bein 15 and diamond white was the sophisticated drink lol x

cheap cheerfull and got u issed quick lol "

i used to drink that stuff with cast away and it was called blast away, my god it didnt half blast u away lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Walks in, walks out, nothing of interests

Reply privately

over a year ago

it was the puke after the diamond white that did it trust me i remember lol x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"ayup debz where ya bin kidhows your back box by the way lol

back box still in the boot - have had a quiet night watching shite tv - but looks like i missed some cation going on in here tonight. lol"

its been a bit heated in here lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

oohh a cast away i remember it too!! and what was the cherry stuff damn i cant remember!! ahh the good old days of drinks aimed at the lady market that teenagers got started on!! mmm thunderbird....... ah memory lane!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

That'll be 3 profiles sharing the same computer, why would anyone do that

Reply privately

By *1dKingColeMan
over a year ago

east london

"Walks in, walks out, nothing of interests "

Wise!

Reply privately

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

i used to drink that stuff with cast away and it was called blast away, my god it didnt half blast u away lol

"

OMG - yeah i remember doing that too!!!!

Reply privately

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"ayup debz where ya bin kidhows your back box by the way lol

back box still in the boot - have had a quiet night watching shite tv - but looks like i missed some cation going on in here tonight. lol

its been a bit heated in here lol"

i am getting that impression - tho not able to keep up with the boards at the mo....lol.....so not catching up very quickly!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

it was a right of passage lol xx

Reply privately

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"

specil brew and diamond white was a super snake bite, if it didn't kill you it messed with your ead big time

Reply privately

over a year ago

"oohh a cast away i remember it too!! and what was the cherry stuff damn i cant remember!! ahh the good old days of drinks aimed at the lady market that teenagers got started on!! mmm thunderbird....... ah memory lane!! "

nope remember any of those more of a snake bite and black bird

oh god i look like ive got a drinking prob lol

but i do remember cherry b god that was nasty stuff

Reply privately

over a year ago

im goin to have to try that now! special brew and diamond white if cant find diamond white will use some other form of cheap hooch! x

Reply privately

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

babycham and brandy !!!!!!!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

" specil brew and diamond white was a super snake bite, if it didn't kill you it messed with your ead big time "

I thought you went to bed yonks ago!

Special Brew, gin and tonic and dry roasted peanuts is NOT a good combination I can tell you!

To this date, I still cannot eat dry roasted peanuts or drink a G & T after my first fresher party over 25y ago!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyone want a snowball?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Anyone want a snowball?"

It's too early in the year for me!

Come 24 Dec for about 2 weeks, I'll be having one or more every evening!

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

dunno bout anyone else i could do with a big white russian!!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

if the 3 profiles one computer gag is aimed in my direction ,, then let me inform you ,, i share nothing with no one ,, , all im doing is making a point from what i see as being unfair ,,, ,, if we want to talk idle chit chat , we can do that in the parlour drinkin tea eatin hob nobs ,,, this is suposed to be an adult site ,, so surely we should be able to discuss ,, sorry if ya a garibaldi ,,, curret events that some might noit agree with ,, but if ya dont like it ,,, as me mum used to say ,,, switch off ,,, ya dont ban folks cos ya disagree ,,, jeesse ,, its like poll pot is back ... ,, can almost smell the books being burned

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Anyone want a snowball?"

ohh advocatt and lemonade!! the new yr tipple when we were kids yuck nearly put me off drink that!!

Reply privately

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

" specil brew and diamond white was a super snake bite, if it didn't kill you it messed with your ead big time

I thought you went to bed yonks ago!

Special Brew, gin and tonic and dry roasted peanuts is NOT a good combination I can tell you!

To this date, I still cannot eat dry roasted peanuts or drink a G & T after my first fresher party over 25y ago!!! "

i did but i missed you so much i had t cum back

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can anyone remember the origin of that famous quote about "protesteth too much"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"the lady doth protest too much" was it shakespeare??? macbeth?? no sure??

Reply privately

over a year ago

no ,,, but i,m sure you will find it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"no ,,, but i,m sure you will find it "

Oooo mr willy is back

Reply privately

over a year ago

No doubt I will get several similar responses

Reply privately

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

A sex on the beach, just the one, for me , whos serving???

Whats the score - its not 1 love thats for sure, pmsl!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No doubt I will get several similar responses "

Wheres yours sweetie

Reply privately

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"No doubt I will get several similar responses "

Player Queen:

Both here and hence pursue me lasting strife,

If once I be a widow, ever I be a wife!

Player King:

'Tis deeply sworn. Sweet, leave me here a while,

My spirits grow dull, and fain I would beguile

The tedious day with sleep.

Player Queen:

Sleep rock thy brain,

And never come mischance between us twain!

Hamlet:

Madam, how like you this play?

Queen:

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

it comes from hamlet

Reply privately

over a year ago

95 posts in less than two hours ,,, at this rate mr murdoch will be interested ,,, that is until the thought police find out ,, i bid you all ,,, and i mean all ,, a pleasent nights sleep xxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

i was drinkin pina colado last nite in an 80s themed bar.... sex on the beach sand in strange places! xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Whilst on the subject of grown up debate what ever happened to PleasureDome, they were quite good at it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No doubt I will get several similar responses

Player Queen:

Both here and hence pursue me lasting strife,

If once I be a widow, ever I be a wife!

Player King:

'Tis deeply sworn. Sweet, leave me here a while,

My spirits grow dull, and fain I would beguile

The tedious day with sleep.

Player Queen:

Sleep rock thy brain,

And never come mischance between us twain!

Hamlet:

Madam, how like you this play?

Queen:

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

it comes from hamlet "

Oooo you like queen hunni

Reply privately

over a year ago

a few things i would like to say. for one the op is a very intelligent woman who drinks rarely, so please keep that in mind with the drinks jibe. the other point i would like to make is that she is actually making a point about bans actually. others seem to do it with no problem. it seems that the people with more than one profile seem to have a knack of using these to make their attacks. all very childish and very playground stuff

Reply privately

over a year ago

"a few things i would like to say. for one the op is a very intelligent woman who drinks rarely, so please keep that in mind with the drinks jibe. the other point i would like to make is that she is actually making a point about bans actually. others seem to do it with no problem. it seems that the people with more than one profile seem to have a knack of using these to make their attacks. all very childish and very playground stuff"

I am sorry but after the pm's from the op last night and the subsequent block I would certainly qusetion the intelligence description in your post.

Would you pm me and tell me your ex was brighter and more succesful than me?

Your ex for feck sake PMSL.

Of course not as you would realise that the probable reason he is your ex is because he is so bright.

Sorry but the OP has an agenda, a pretty transparent agenda and when questioned simply lacks the ability to debate as an adult, the pm's simply confirm that.

There is more to this than meets the eye, lots of shape shifting going on, but I suspect you already know that.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I am not going to pretend to know what the hell that thread was all about.

But.......if anyone suspects that a person is posting on another username after recieving a ban, report the profile.

To the OP...you don't need a ban not to be able to post, you just don't go near your keyboard.

Reply privately