Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Is there a competition ....

Jump to newest

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

on what needs to be done to get threads closed as quickly as possible at the moment? Just curious... for I feel as soon as they become funny and a bit more interesting... they are closed for some reason..?

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

you make a good point - i'll leave it there as don't want to have the thread closed!

Reply privately

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"you make a good point - i'll leave it there as don't want to have the thread closed!"

Am asking a really genuine question, not aimed at upsetting or winding up or... whatever... but surely there must be people out there who prefer a healthy debate to a conversation over what kind of biscuits people have for the elevenses??????? Am I alone here or parked in a a parallel universe????

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We did this the other day. MOD's often have to strike early as some posters are incapable of either debate or interpreting humour, even one of the more astute and articulate posters picked up a wrong vibe tonite.

As I said before, who's be a MOD

Reply privately

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"you make a good point - i'll leave it there as don't want to have the thread closed!

Am asking a really genuine question, not aimed at upsetting or winding up or... whatever... but surely there must be people out there who prefer a healthy debate to a conversation over what kind of biscuits people have for the elevenses??????? Am I alone here or parked in a a parallel universe????"

Bourbons or chocolate hobnobs?

Reply privately

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

there are loads of threads that are still open that have healthy debates going - it's when they deteriorate into name calling and sniping they get closed - mods know the difference and are pretty fair

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Theres lots of reason why threads are closed as we have discussed via pm before _phrodite,some are very obvious and some more subtle

If you are so concerned about this issue I suggest you contact site admin

I would give the same advice to any user that feels the same way

Thread closed

Reply privately

over a year ago

I actually love serious debate and and follow intensely serious subjects IE politics etc.

However on here I like to be lighthearted and let my hair down.

In my opinion swinging and associated activities should be about fun.

I'm not saying that there are not some serious subjects in swinging that need to be aired occasionally,

but forums should be fun and lighthearted, after all we are all here to try and attract each other not start wars etc.

And unfortunately serious subjects seem to have that effect on here xx

Reply privately