Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

whats

Jump to newest

By *ouvak OP   Man
over a year ago

clacton on sea

age got to do with it? any one at any age can do it? can't they?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not exactly every age no

By *ouvak OP   Man
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"Not exactly every age no "
lol ok then any one of the right age can do it can't they ?but when do you become to old to do it ?

over a year ago

"Not exactly every age no lol ok then any one of the right age can do it can't they ?but when do you become to old to do it ? "

Oh nooooooooooo never too old

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

whats the right age?

By *ouvak OP   Man
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"Not exactly every age no lol ok then any one of the right age can do it can't they ?but when do you become to old to do it ?

Oh nooooooooooo never too old "

well according to my son and daughter i'm well past it and shouldn't even be thinking about it

over a year ago

"whats the right age?"

Above the legal age

over a year ago

"Not exactly every age no lol ok then any one of the right age can do it can't they ?but when do you become to old to do it ?

well according to my son and daughter i'm well past it and shouldn't even be thinking about it "

Kids always think they're parents are too old for anything wotever their age

over a year ago

well according to my son and daughter i'm well past it and shouldn't even be thinking about it "

Bet they won't say that when they're your age

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

I think if YOU are still up for it and can deliver - then it doesnt matter what your age is does it

Keep going as long as poss - you is a long time dead!!!

over a year ago

"I think if YOU are still up for it and can deliver - then it doesnt matter what your age is does it

Keep going as long as poss - you is a long time dead!!!"

Here here Fancy a shag lol

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"I think if YOU are still up for it and can deliver - then it doesnt matter what your age is does it

Keep going as long as poss - you is a long time dead!!!

Here here Fancy a shag lol "

By *riendlyfunfemWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

My daughter says exactly the same thing to me

My friend used to work in an old folks home and one day they couldn't find one of the old ladies, they searched everywhere, the grounds, nearby streets etc.. eventually they found her in bed with one of the old chaps, they were both 85!! Good on em I say!

over a year ago

well according to my son and daughter i'm well past it and shouldn't even be thinking about it

My friend used to work in an old folks home and one day they couldn't find one of the old ladies, they searched everywhere, the grounds, nearby streets etc.. eventually they found her in bed with one of the old chaps, they were both 85!! Good on em I say! "

Aww bless

By *ouvak OP   Man
over a year ago

clacton on sea

My friend used to work in an old folks home and one day they couldn't find one of the old ladies, they searched everywhere, the grounds, nearby streets etc.. eventually they found her in bed with one of the old chaps, they were both 85!! Good on em I say! "

go go granny go ,,,, super gran !!!!!!

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

Fantastic! Good on 'em - yes - keep going!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I want to go to a nursing home especially for swingers

over a year ago

"I want to go to a nursing home especially for swingers "

hehe my imagination is working overtime now

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

my grandad said he had the best sex at 86, mind he did live at 64

over a year ago

Mmmm plenty of watersports pmsl xx

By *riendlyfunfemWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

Yes, and they could have zimmer frame socials

over a year ago

"my grandad said he had the best sex at 86, mind he did live at 64 "

LOL

over a year ago

Im too old according to my eldest daughter Im only 30!!

She saw me in one of my corsets and told me it was illegal (WTF) and I was never to go anywhere that people could see me with that much flesh on display - not even allowed to wear them in the house according to her its just wrong!!

She says NO parents are ever allowed to have sex and couldnt give me a good reason even when I pointed out that if I stopped when I had her she would not have her little sister she said "good you should have stopped" ffs I was just sort of 19 when I had her!!

Now I have become the annoying mum who says sex sex sex at every oppertunity really miffs her and take great delight at snogging the face of hubby when she is stood at the kitchen door moaning about being starving!!

Shona

x x x

By *riendlyfunfemWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

"Im too old according to my eldest daughter Im only 30!!

She saw me in one of my corsets and told me it was illegal (WTF) and I was never to go anywhere that people could see me with that much flesh on display - not even allowed to wear them in the house according to her its just wrong!!

She says NO parents are ever allowed to have sex and couldnt give me a good reason even when I pointed out that if I stopped when I had her she would not have her little sister she said "good you should have stopped" ffs I was just sort of 19 when I had her!!

Now I have become the annoying mum who says sex sex sex at every oppertunity really miffs her and take great delight at snogging the face of hubby when she is stood at the kitchen door moaning about being starving!!

Shona

x x x "

Its great to wind em up isn't it?

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

Our daughter is convinced we are to old to have sex let alone swing - she really doesn't know if she should beleive me or not when I tell her what we've been up to. K says I shouldn't wind her up but I can't helpo it - its what us old farts who are to old for sex do pmsl

over a year ago

"

Its great to wind em up isn't it? "

The best one I got her with was when she was 10 and I was collecting both my kids from school.

Apparently the worst insult to kids at primary school is calling them gay . . . so she was acting all big in front of her mates saying I was gay to anything I asked her to do.

So I said in a nice loud voice for all her mates to hear "dont tell everyone its supposed to be a secret" she promptly shut up and stopped saying it!!

Shona

x x x

Post new Message to Thread