Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

In life

Jump to newest

By *nabelle21 OP   Woman
over a year ago

B38

Do you let people you think are hot get away with more?

If a hot man or woman cuts you up for example, are you less annoyed than you would be if you didn't fancy them?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uriousKinksterMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

"Do you let people you think are hot get away with more?

If a hot man or woman cuts you up for example, are you less annoyed than you would be if you didn't fancy them?

"

I'm sure that's the case, but definitely not intentionally.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nope beauty is only skin deep

over a year ago

I got knocked off my motorcycle once. Actually went flying over her car and landed in a heap. I got up ready to go mental then realised the girl was hot as fuck and crying her eyes out.....I instantly switched to make sure she was ok!

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I don't tend to think people are "hot" beyond a very superficial and shallow level until I have got to know them, so no in every day terms I don't.

And even if it's someone I have got to know well and think are hot that does something to irritate me, I'd think I'd know them well enough to say something

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

To be honest, even if someone is physically attractive, if they're rude then I won't fancy them. So no.

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

"

...I don't drive, so this horrified me for a second

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Nope I'd have a go at a hot man if he did something to piss me off

He may be pretty but that's no excuse for being a cock womble

By *carlett AllureWoman
over a year ago

Cardiff

I probably give them more of a stern look for being hot and mumble ‘just because your fit doesn’t mean you can get away with it’

over a year ago

I probably do but I shouldn't, same with ppl who are less fortunate, I'm a soft touch but sometimes that feels good....

over a year ago

"

No, I'd still give them the middle finger salute!

And tbh i think people who are perceived as hot think they can get away with more anyway so I'd treat them the same as anyone else

over a year ago

I'm pretty sure I don't. But then, my kink literally revolves around not letting people get away with stuff, so

By *nabelle21 OP   Woman
over a year ago

B38

"I probably do but I shouldn't, same with ppl who are less fortunate, I'm a soft touch but sometimes that feels good.... "

In think this may kinda sums me up

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I will give more leeway to someone I find attractive I'm as a G allow as a paddling pool in a drought. When I'm driving I raise my eyebrows, sigh melodramatically and shake my head when someone does something daft whatever they look like. I do reserve special disdain for any driver wearing a hat who cuts me up

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

*shallow

over a year ago

Actually that is a phenomenon in psychology I believe that people who are attractive are more likely to get away with things or get people to say yes to them. I read about it years ago.. will try to find a link..

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Actually that is a phenomenon in psychology I believe that people who are attractive are more likely to get away with things or get people to say yes to them. I read about it years ago.. will try to find a link.. "

I think you're right. I don't need a link it's readily observed on fab fora.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

Looks don’t make up for manners, so no

By *nabelle21 OP   Woman
over a year ago

B38

"Actually that is a phenomenon in psychology I believe that people who are attractive are more likely to get away with things or get people to say yes to them. I read about it years ago.. will try to find a link..

I think you're right. I don't need a link it's readily observed on fab fora. "

I believe so too

By *ewsub4dommeMan
over a year ago

thirsk

Tbh im just a pushover with most people

over a year ago

I think so especially in my work my boss is a sucker for a pretty girl which explains all the lower management who can’t actually do their job

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I think so especially in my work my boss is a sucker for a pretty girl which explains all the lower management who can’t actually do their job"

A lot of male bosses also let women who cry get away with murder. The times I had to pick up another woman's work because she cried to the boss! I called my boss out on it once, he did have the good grace to look embarrassed but I still had to do the work

By *nabelle21 OP   Woman
over a year ago

B38

"I think so especially in my work my boss is a sucker for a pretty girl which explains all the lower management who can’t actually do their job

A lot of male bosses also let women who cry get away with murder. The times I had to pick up another woman's work because she cried to the boss! I called my boss out on it once, he did have the good grace to look embarrassed but I still had to do the work "

Men cry too you know!

over a year ago

"Actually that is a phenomenon in psychology I believe that people who are attractive are more likely to get away with things or get people to say yes to them. I read about it years ago.. will try to find a link..

I believe so too "

Found it. Mills and Aronsom research about persuasion and attraction . It's old (1965) but more studies must have been done since then. Attractive people win crowds more easily.

There is also an interesting rhubg called Pratfall effect between competence and how attractive/likeable we find someone.

https://youtu.be/RaO8Q7C9A5I

over a year ago

*Aronson

over a year ago

I believe so too

Found it. Mills and Aronsom research about persuasion and attraction . It's old (1965) but more studies must have been done since then. Attractive people win crowds more easily.

There is also an interesting thing called Pratfall effect between competence and how attractive/likeable we find someone.

https://youtu.be/RaO8Q7C9A5I"

Not sure what's wrong with my spelling and phone today..

By *rivateparts!Man
over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

Nope a twat is a twat

Nearly all that drive German cars don't know they have indicators.

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

Yes, people let me get away with all kinds of things because of my looks

Please don’t think I’m serious about this

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I think so especially in my work my boss is a sucker for a pretty girl which explains all the lower management who can’t actually do their job

A lot of male bosses also let women who cry get away with murder. The times I had to pick up another woman's work because she cried to the boss! I called my boss out on it once, he did have the good grace to look embarrassed but I still had to do the work

Men cry too you know!

"

Rarely to male bosses in order to get out of certain work. I do know men cry though

By *nabelle21 OP   Woman
over a year ago

B38

Men cry too you know!

Rarely to male bosses in order to get out of certain work. I do know men cry though"

Yeah they do, maybe not tears but they whine instead.

over a year ago

I might find someone attractive based on looks alone but the minute they do something to piss me off they are on my twat rader and therefore no longer attractive.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I might find someone attractive based on looks alone but the minute they do something to piss me off they are on my twat rader and therefore no longer attractive. "

Yeah I was chatting to a very attractive guy a couple of years ago and seriously considering lowering our lower age limit to meet him. He made some disrespectful remarks about swinging couples. He went from hot to nor in a nano second

Post new Message to Thread