Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bandwidth

Jump to newest

By *rHotNotts OP   Man
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

How much you got ?

Not the internet. Here and concurrent relationships / sex.

Do you limit yourself to 2-3 special people. Be honest do you have a little hopper you put new conversations into and pick them up when you dump a regular ? Or do you max yourself out trying to please too many people and finding new ones

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *llaboutthewifeCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

Cannot talk to too many peeps

A few at most.

But some peeps I speak to almost daily but never with the intention of meeting just as friends.

Jo x

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Our bandwidth is far bigger than the number of people wishing to talk to or meet us

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Can only chat to 1 at a time

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I've more ideal bandwidth than I can generally manage via network expansion and development. Door to door or network bandwidth is the limited factor, alongside intermittent hardware availability. Maintenance service is limited and patchy, with weather conditions affecting performance levels and uptime too. If this was cellular technology bandwidth, it would hardly class as 1G, despite world beating specifications at points throughout. Unfortunately repressive regimes have resulted in blackouts that have turned the lights out of the ultra capacity fibre optics and power failures, without resilient backup supplies have fucked everything but me

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

I had two FWBs. They overlapped by nine months. I could only see them alternate weekends because I have my children on the other weekend.

It was two much at times if I’m honest.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"I've more ideal bandwidth than I can generally manage via network expansion and development. Door to door or network bandwidth is the limited factor, alongside intermittent hardware availability. Maintenance service is limited and patchy, with weather conditions affecting performance levels and uptime too. If this was cellular technology bandwidth, it would hardly class as 1G, despite world beating specifications at points throughout. Unfortunately repressive regimes have resulted in blackouts that have turned the lights out of the ultra capacity fibre optics and power failures, without resilient backup supplies have fucked everything but me"

DVD ROMS are circulating to ensure end users get ready

Post new Message to Thread