Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dr Disrespect...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Permanently banned on Twitch. Wowzers!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

Am I ignorant for not knowing who Dr Disrespect is and what Twitch is?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Permanently banned on Twitch. Wowzers!!!"

he was one of top earners!! Why was he banned??

over a year ago

"Am I ignorant for not knowing who Dr Disrespect is and what Twitch is? "

Twitch is a streaming platform, Dr Disrespect was a streamer just playing games etc. Loads on YouTube if you type his name!!

over a year ago

"Permanently banned on Twitch. Wowzers!!!

he was one of top earners!! Why was he banned??"

Twitch have banned a few streamers in response to sexual harrasment accusations

over a year ago

he was one of top earners!! Why was he banned??

Twitch have banned a few streamers in response to sexual harrasment accusations "

Ahh ok, understandable then!

over a year ago

They still haven't released any info. Lots of people who know him say they have the reason he was banned.

Given twitch is cracking down on sexual harrassment it's either going to be something spicy.... or some REALLY dumb shit like because his channel 'harrasses' in game cheaters.

over a year ago

"They still haven't released any info. Lots of people who know him say they have the reason he was banned.

Given twitch is cracking down on sexual harrassment it's either going to be something spicy.... or some REALLY dumb shit like because his channel 'harrasses' in game cheaters."

I have absolutley no idea what this is about and not interested unless sex related.

over a year ago

"They still haven't released any info. Lots of people who know him say they have the reason he was banned.

Given twitch is cracking down on sexual harrassment it's either going to be something spicy.... or some REALLY dumb shit like because his channel 'harrasses' in game cheaters."

To get a perma ban on Twitch it must be something pretty serious.

He has been givem a two week ban before I believe for violition of Twitch's regs

Good for Twitch I say, I just feel sorry for the affiliates and sponsors.

over a year ago

Must be pretty bad. I did hear on all platforms.

over a year ago

"Must be pretty bad. I did hear on all platforms. "

Oh I heard Mixer had banned some streamers as well, good that these streaming platforms are sticking together to out the crap but if it is something serious I can understand why they wouldn't want the association.

over a year ago

"Must be pretty bad. I did hear on all platforms.

Oh I heard Mixer had banned some streamers as well, good that these streaming platforms are sticking together to out the crap but if it is something serious I can understand why they wouldn't want the association.

"

He just lost an awful lot of money..

over a year ago

He just lost an awful lot of money.."

Yes he has

I for one am glad the bad are being ed out, Twitch should be a safe space for people, this can only be a positive move for the streamers operating accordingly

My son is a professional streamer and content creator uses Twitch and Youtube, he has sponsors affiliates and 1.2k followers which isn't a lot in comparison to the likes of DJDisrespect of course but he is gaining followers and sponser offers regularly and because you are 'out there' there is a level of responsibilty to make sure content you create is inclusive, engaging and interesting.

He has recently done streams to raise money for local zoos in crisis during lockdown, places I took him too as a child. So yep why should streamers like him share a platform with people who abuse it

over a year ago

"Permanently banned on Twitch. Wowzers!!!"

For real? What did he do this time?

By *uckOfTheBayMan
over a year ago

Mold

I can't keep up with all of the strangers, vloggers, twitchers

Bring back StampyLongNose

At least I didn't have to listen to all of the swearing that now seems to be wafting over the airwaves from my son's bedroom

over a year ago

"I can't keep up with all of the strangers, vloggers, twitchers

Bring back StampyLongNose

At least I didn't have to listen to all of the swearing that now seems to be wafting over the airwaves from my son's bedroom "

Stampy though he still streams on YouTube occasionally!

I took my wee sister to meet him once. And DanTD

over a year ago

Yes he has

I for one am glad the bad are being ed out, Twitch should be a safe space for people, this can only be a positive move for the streamers operating accordingly

My son is a professional streamer and content creator uses Twitch and Youtube, he has sponsors affiliates and 1.2k followers which isn't a lot in comparison to the likes of DJDisrespect of course but he is gaining followers and sponser offers regularly and because you are 'out there' there is a level of responsibilty to make sure content you create is inclusive, engaging and interesting.

He has recently done streams to raise money for local zoos in crisis during lockdown, places I took him too as a child. So yep why should streamers like him share a platform with people who abuse it

"

Ah, brilliant, good on him!!!

over a year ago

For real? What did he do this time?"

Awesome Star Wars shots there!!

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Will stick to Pewds although he’s not without controversy not all his fault.

over a year ago

Yes he has

Ah, brilliant, good on him!!!"

He's earning enough to cover his mortgage

over a year ago

For real? What did he do this time?

Awesome Star Wars shots there!! "

Always admiring your profile, might have to send Chewie over

over a year ago

I don't think it was anything do with the all the recent things going on.

By *artyanna16200TV/TS
over a year ago

leeds

Dont be dissin the twitch,s regs , you hear what im sayin?. Or hes gon get , all no want speaky to you, and wen tells mommy yoube in big twubble!

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

It's not the first time he's had a ban. I doubt it'll be permanent either, give it long enough and he'll turn up again.

By *arkus1812Man
over a year ago

Lifes departure lounge NN9 Northamptonshire East not West MidlandsMidlands

Just woken up after nodding off, What planet am I on?

over a year ago

Twitch staff are pretty awful too - just a power mad bunch of kids.

I'm surprised with all the miney they've got that him and Shroud don't start a platform.

Post new Message to Thread