Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Memoirs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have you ever considered writing yours?

What would you call it and do you think it would be a best seller?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I am too literal to write stories, so I keep my journey in my head as my novel to dip in and out of when I have a spare reflection time..

If it could be titled then I think "Chasing Pleasure" would be apt

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I hadn't until quite recently and then a came across something called life book.

It's where you write down your stories I haven't really looked in to it properly but that looks like something I would consider.

over a year ago

"I hadn't until quite recently and then a came across something called life book.

It's where you write down your stories I haven't really looked in to it properly but that looks like something I would consider.

"

Tell me more please

over a year ago

"I am too literal to write stories, so I keep my journey in my head as my novel to dip in and out of when I have a spare reflection time..

If it could be titled then I think "Chasing Pleasure" would be apt"

Mine would be called "im getting there"(I just don't know where there is yet)

over a year ago

I’ve tried writing mine down but I just keep getting distracted, I wanted to call mine musings of a lunatic

over a year ago

"I hadn't until quite recently and then a came across something called life book.

Tell me more please "

It's basically an autobiography writing service, So you talk to one of their interviewers and they write it for you but I've just looked at the prices and it's about 7500 grand!

over a year ago

Tell me more please

It's basically an autobiography writing service, So you talk to one of their interviewers and they write it for you but I've just looked at the prices and it's about 7500 grand! "

Bloody hell.

over a year ago

Tell me more please

It's basically an autobiography writing service, So you talk to one of their interviewers and they write it for you but I've just looked at the prices and it's about 7500 grand!

Bloody hell. "

My story really isn't worth that much!

over a year ago

Tell me more please

Bloody hell.

My story really isn't worth that much! "

I don’t know I’m sure it would be interesting to read

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Tell me more please

It's basically an autobiography writing service, So you talk to one of their interviewers and they write it for you but I've just looked at the prices and it's about 7500 grand! "

Ouch!! Not sure mine would be worth that!! I'm also not sure I'd want to be "interviewed " and then have someone else write it for me.

I know someone who has had work published and was thinking of asking for help.

over a year ago

Tell me more please

Ouch!! Not sure mine would be worth that!! I'm also not sure I'd want to be "interviewed " and then have someone else write it for me.

I know someone who has had work published and was thinking of asking for help. "

If I got someone to write mine I’d want to be very close to them so they wouldn’t judge me or anything it couldn’t just be a stranger

Post new Message to Thread