Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bournemouth beach

Jump to newest

By *ovegames42 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Taking a look at the images from Thursday.

Reminds me of the time fat boy slim held a free gig there.

Numbers were predicted at 500 hundred or so,

250’000 people turned up.

4 hour journey from London, a night I will never forget.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Again....?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Taking a look at the images from Thursday.

4 hour journey from London, a night I will never forget."

S

Yes but it didn't end well because somebody was killed in the crush.

By *tyoursCouple
over a year ago

southampton

I just hope all the slobs who left there litter on the beach or even unbelievably shat on the beach and covered it over with sand looked at the images and felt shame, what sort of slobs would do that??

By *ightkitty4uWoman
over a year ago

Epsom

"Taking a look at the images from Thursday.

4 hour journey from London, a night I will never forget."

That was Brighton not Bournemouth

By *ordan02081995Man
over a year ago

Crosspool

"I just hope all the slobs who left there litter on the beach or even unbelievably shat on the beach and covered it over with sand looked at the images and felt shame, what sort of slobs would do that?? "
There should be adequate toilet facilities.

By *oneeMan
over a year ago

bath

There should be adequate toilet facilities.

What a ridiculous statement, are you not aware there is a pandemic in this country.

I despair!!!

By *ovegames42 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Bournemouth, did not know about the death of a person though Sad thing to happen to anyone.

Unfortunately you will always have people who would not use a bin even if it was staring them in the face, as for the other plenty of temporary toilet facilities were available, probably the reason it never happened again.

By *ovegames42 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

My partner at the time her birthday, undecided what to do got in the car drove down there and slept under the pier.

Sometime spontaneity can be so much fun.

By *atcherwankerMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

"There should be adequate toilet facilities.

What a ridiculous statement, are you not aware there is a pandemic in this country.

I despair!!!"

Do people stop pooping when there's a pandemic?

By *ightkitty4uWoman
over a year ago

Epsom

"Bournemouth, did not know about the death of a person though Sad thing to happen to anyone.

Unfortunately you will always have people who would not use a bin even if it was staring them in the face, as for the other plenty of temporary toilet facilities were available, probably the reason it never happened again.

"

Was Brighton! was in 2001 and 2002, mates went in 2002 were right at the back and heard fuck all due to being underneath the helicopter!

2001 was the first party which was a success as was not advertised like the 2002 event

By *ovegames42 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"Bournemouth, did not know about the death of a person though Sad thing to happen to anyone.

Was Brighton! was in 2001 and 2002, mates went in 2002 were right at the back and heard fuck all due to being underneath the helicopter!

2001 was the first party which was a success as was not advertised like the 2002 event

"

Apologies I stand corrected, it was indeed.

Such a long time back now can’t think why I thought Bournemouth apart from Used visiting them both places a lot.

By *ovegames42 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

[Removed by poster at 26/06/20 20:54:32]

By *ovegames42 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Such a long time back now can’t think why I thought Bournemouth apart from Used visiting them both places a lot."

We ended up parking in hove and walking down.

By *ovegames42 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Such a long time back now can’t think why I thought Bournemouth apart from Used visiting them both places a lot.

We ended up parking in hove and walking down."

Hard to to believe it was so long ago now, the years have flown by

Post new Message to Thread