Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sleepovers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Trying to get a lad over for the night is a nightmare! Been alone for months and happy to have a lad over for the night to make love all night after chilling and a few drinks in the eve... no one is interested in something a bit more =(

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Trying to get a lad over for the night is a nightmare! Been alone for months and happy to have a lad over for the night to make love all night after chilling and a few drinks in the eve... no one is interested in something a bit more =("

Especially during a pandemic

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Trying to get a lad over for the night is a nightmare! Been alone for months and happy to have a lad over for the night to make love all night after chilling and a few drinks in the eve... no one is interested in something a bit more =(

Especially during a pandemic "

Yea I obviously mean a live alone self isolater like I have been =( I've been bored out of my brain!

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Why do you think that may be?

over a year ago

But any lad would have to make you his bubble in this current climate and not be able to be close to anyone else. I don't blame anyone for deciding to make more important people their bubble rather than just a shag.

over a year ago

The sex bubble nudes is a dangerous one imho. Unless it's someone you were already seeing, you're essentially meeting someone new who you don't know in the hope that they'll want to come back for more regularly and in the hope you'll feel the same, no social, no getting to know slowly. So when that fails, what do you do? Start a new bubble....????

over a year ago

"The sex bubble nudes is a dangerous one imho. Unless it's someone you were already seeing, you're essentially meeting someone new who you don't know in the hope that they'll want to come back for more regularly and in the hope you'll feel the same, no social, no getting to know slowly. So when that fails, what do you do? Start a new bubble....???? "

Pmsl not nudes! Idea *

over a year ago

"The sex bubble nudes is a dangerous one imho. Unless it's someone you were already seeing, you're essentially meeting someone new who you don't know in the hope that they'll want to come back for more regularly and in the hope you'll feel the same, no social, no getting to know slowly. So when that fails, what do you do? Start a new bubble....????

Pmsl not nudes! Idea * "

over a year ago

Lots of people would rather bubble buddy up with a friend or family member, rather than someone they don’t have an existing relationship with. Don’t take it personally, it’s just bad timing that’s all. It won’t be like this forever!

Post new Message to Thread