Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Shoutout

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

To all those guys who regularly take an L but keep plugging away. Those guys who read profiles and send respectful messages that show they've put some thought into why they'd be compatible. Those guys who put the requested codewords into the subject line, and attach recent pics that aren't of their cocks. Those guys who spend 5 mins on a message to make sure it's perfect, then see it get left on read or deleted. Those guys who get into a promising conversation here, then see it stop dead as soon as they send a face pic. Those guys who chat for weeks, and then get blocked for no obvious reason.

You guys are the lifeblood of Fab. I know because I'm one of you.

This isn't meant as a jab at the ladies who don't want to sleep with me (I would never attack the whole of Fab's female userbase - they would destroy me), just as a shoutout to those of us who keep on trying, through all sorts of rejection. I know it's not easy, but I continue going on past experience, on the hope that there is someone on here for everyone... it just takes time to find them.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ld HeroMan
over a year ago

Luton

If it's worth having its worth waiting for!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Haha well said

over a year ago

I'm reliably informed that the sexy women of fab love those detailed creepy messages about stretching them in a cage covered in human shit, plus cock pics and venomous second messages when they go ignored....

Shout out to the ppl trying to be nice but not quite getting it though....

By *ark ph0enixWoman
over a year ago

stockton

Hang in there guys x

By *ld HeroMan
over a year ago

Luton

Took me nearly 6 months to get a 1st meet on here!

It's tough for a single guy but rewarding if you have the patience.

By *ld HeroMan
over a year ago

Luton

"Hang in there guys x "

Thanks for the support haha xx

over a year ago

"Hang in there guys x "

Your thoughts and prayers are appreciated in these uncertain times!

over a year ago

Just gotta keep plugging away

over a year ago

Or maybe those guys should have a bit of a rethink

over a year ago

Just stick with the faf messages and hope your personality will shine through

over a year ago

Or don't message them. Imagine if no one messaged them. They will be after us. It's called creating demand!

over a year ago

"Or don't message them. Imagine if no one messaged them. They will be after us. It's called creating demand!"

That will never happen

over a year ago

"Or don't message them. Imagine if no one messaged them. They will be after us. It's called creating demand!

That will never happen "

It's my vision!

over a year ago

"Or maybe those guys should have a bit of a rethink "

To be honest I'm happy being myself and playing the long game. I don't think you should have to change who you are or how you act, providing you're being respectful.

There is a chance I'm just an uggo though

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

What a great post...good luck to us all but especially to anyone putting in the graft x

over a year ago

"What a great post...good luck to us all but especially to anyone putting in the graft x"

Or, can I tongue your butt hole? That line never fails me

over a year ago

"What a great post...good luck to us all but especially to anyone putting in the graft x"

Thank you I'm definitely all about the long game, and setting my expectations low when it comes to getting responses.

I also forgot to mention, shoutout to those guys who don't send follow up messages when their original message gets ignored/deleted. Shoutout to those of us who can take rejection and move on without throwing a hissy fit

By *eatrice BadinageWoman
over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

"Or don't message them. Imagine if no one messaged them. They will be after us. It's called creating demand!"

The popular men on here already have that demand, its asking the question of why are they so popular...

over a year ago

"What a great post...good luck to us all but especially to anyone putting in the graft x

Or, can I tongue your butt hole? That line never fails me"

Haha maybe I should start putting that as a P.S. at the end of my respectful message

over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Definitely keep going guys, us ladies are searching for something special too. One day we will find each other

By *ncemoreroundthesunCouple
over a year ago

A town and place not in the UK

Nice message, but from our experience you guys are rarer than unicorns.

over a year ago

"Or don't message them. Imagine if no one messaged them. They will be after us. It's called creating demand!

The popular men on here already have that demand, its asking the question of why are they so popular..."

To be fair, all of my most successful interactions here have come from the woman messaging me first. Maybe I just need to sit back and let them come to me?

over a year ago

"Nice message, but from our experience you guys are rarer than unicorns. "

Well there must be far more bad apples out there than I realise. And to be honest, finding a couple interested in chatting is like winning the lottery - very rare, and I'm not getting my hopes up.

over a year ago

"Hang in there guys x "

It does get disheartening at times, over 50 unread sent messages, all polite and crafted to the lady's profile not cut and pasted.... the ratio is a real behatch!

over a year ago

Yes, my messages are often left unread then disarded like a flytipped sofa, lying in ruins.

I will still read profiles and send messages.

But at least I choose the women who reject me.

over a year ago

"Yes, my messages are often left unread then disarded like a flytipped sofa, lying in ruins.

But at least I choose the women who reject me. "

Best to be beaten by the best in the league, rather than a random

By *ncemoreroundthesunCouple
over a year ago

A town and place not in the UK

"Nice message, but from our experience you guys are rarer than unicorns.

Well there must be far more bad apples out there than I realise. And to be honest, finding a couple interested in chatting is like winning the lottery - very rare, and I'm not getting my hopes up."

Stay on target, when this is over there's probably going to be more opportunity

over a year ago

"Yes, my messages are often left unread then disarded like a flytipped sofa, lying in ruins.

But at least I choose the women who reject me.

Best to be beaten by the best in the league, rather than a random "

over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

The popular men on here already have that demand, its asking the question of why are they so popular...

To be fair, all of my most successful interactions here have come from the woman messaging me first. Maybe I just need to sit back and let them come to me?"

Some women like to chase

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"What a great post...good luck to us all but especially to anyone putting in the graft x

Pure class Dash, never fails...watch and learn guys

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Gutted..throught you was asking for a minute

over a year ago

"Nice message, but from our experience you guys are rarer than unicorns.

Well there must be far more bad apples out there than I realise. And to be honest, finding a couple interested in chatting is like winning the lottery - very rare, and I'm not getting my hopes up.

Stay on target, when this is over there's probably going to be more opportunity "

Thanks, I think this is good advice. I rejoined this site in the middle of lockdown, so I know I shouldn't expect too much just yet.

over a year ago

To be fair, all of my most successful interactions here have come from the woman messaging me first. Maybe I just need to sit back and let them come to me?

Some women like to chase "

These are my favourite women

over a year ago

Thank you I'm definitely all about the long game, and setting my expectations low when it comes to getting responses.

I also forgot to mention, shoutout to those guys who don't send follow up messages when their original message gets ignored/deleted. Shoutout to those of us who can take rejection and move on without throwing a hissy fit "

Definitely this! Or if they get a polite thanks but no thanks response don't come back hurling abuse

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/06/20 14:22:46]

over a year ago

To be fair, all of my most successful interactions here have come from the woman messaging me first. Maybe I just need to sit back and let them come to me?"

Jesus, women have messaged you first! Whatever it is bottle it, I'd buy it by the crate load!

over a year ago

Agree OP, will happily shout out to all the respectful people on here that are actually decent in their messaging and responding.

I have no issues sending a first message if I like what I see and read

I take the time to read a profile and plan a message out. It's not hard if you really want to interact with someone to put a little effort in.

By *rivateparts!Man
over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

I just don't bother trying anymore.

By *eliciousladyWoman
over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

Good luck with that one

over a year ago

Jesus, women have messaged you first! Whatever it is bottle it, I'd buy it by the crate load!"

My only tip is try and make your profile different to all the others. I went for the comedy route and it gets the odd message from women saying I've made them laugh every now and then

over a year ago

Spray on some Lynx Africa and watch them come flocking to you my friend!

over a year ago

"Agree OP, will happily shout out to all the respectful people on here that are actually decent in their messaging and responding.

I have no issues sending a first message if I like what I see and read

I take the time to read a profile and plan a message out. It's not hard if you really want to interact with someone to put a little effort in. "

I completely agree - if you won't even put any effort into a message, what are they going to think you're like in the bedroom?

over a year ago

"Spray on some Lynx Africa and watch them come flocking to you my friend! "

Lol to be 17 again

over a year ago

Gutted..throught you was asking for a minute "

I was asking!!! Actually I was telling you, it will happen

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Gutted..throught you was asking for a minute

I was asking!!! Actually I was telling you, it will happen "

A true Dom door man

Post new Message to Thread