Back to The Lounge

Bacon

Jump to newest

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

Butties.

Arent they just the BEST.

You know- apart from the obvious live meat that i eat - i reckon i could verge on being a veggie.

I have to say verge on - as i am not sure i could give up my bacon butties.

Now how does that enable you to be a veggie i hear you ask - and my honest reply to that has to come from a phrase i have heard several times

"i am a veggie - i only eat chicken"

Well,

So on that note - i am going to try and be a veggie - and only eat bacon!!!!

There!!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

Oh - and going off now to make 4 rashers, with 2 eggs and a sprinkling of cheese.

I did say veggie - not vegan....lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Oh - and going off now to make 4 rashers, with 2 eggs and a sprinkling of cheese.

I did say veggie - not vegan....lol"

makes us one please hun on thick crusty bread and lots of butter but hold the sauces

over a year ago

Nope, sorry. Can't stand any sarnies with fried food like that having butter on them (except chips, obviously)

I couldn't be veggie myself, but I was going out with a veggie last year, and there are some pretty good substitutes out there. Tried a veggie pork pie, and its damned near impossible to tell it from the real thing, at least by taste.

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

bacon butties with mushrooms and eggs and fried onions mmmmmm lashings of brown sauce too

over a year ago

Ooooh babes your bacon butties are the best

over a year ago

"Ooooh babes your bacon butties are the best "

Top quality baps as well

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

who's ?

By *riendlyfunfemWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

"bacon butties with mushrooms and eggs and fried onions mmmmmm lashings of brown sauce too "

Mmmmmmm yum, Feeling hungry now

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

"Ooooh babes your bacon butties are the best

Top quality baps as well "

Only the best will do you know x

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

hmmmmmmmmm, yumm, will make ya some again soon sometime xxx

over a year ago

"Nope, sorry. Can't stand any sarnies with fried food like that having butter on them (except chips, obviously)

I couldn't be veggie myself, but I was going out with a veggie last year, and there are some pretty good substitutes out there. Tried a veggie pork pie, and its damned near impossible to tell it from the real thing, at least by taste."

Black pudding....

you can get veggie blk pudding

over a year ago

"bacon butties with mushrooms and eggs and fried onions mmmmmm lashings of brown sauce too "

Well then touvy, it aint a bacon butty now is it...

dispense with the extra bits then it is.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Nope, sorry. Can't stand any sarnies with fried food like that having butter on them (except chips, obviously)

I couldn't be veggie myself, but I was going out with a veggie last year, and there are some pretty good substitutes out there. Tried a veggie pork pie, and its damned near impossible to tell it from the real thing, at least by taste."

veggie pork pie???????????????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

I couldn't be veggie myself, but I was going out with a veggie last year, and there are some pretty good substitutes out there. Tried a veggie pork pie, and its damned near impossible to tell it from the real thing, at least by taste.veggie pork pie???????????????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

its made with vegitarian pigs

they never fed them meat lol

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I couldn't be veggie myself, but I was going out with a veggie last year, and there are some pretty good substitutes out there. Tried a veggie pork pie, and its damned near impossible to tell it from the real thing, at least by taste.veggie pork pie???????????????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

its made with vegitarian pigs

they never fed them meat lol "

its just sooooooooooooooo wrong

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"Butties.

You know- apart from the obvious live meat that i eat - i reckon i could verge on being a veggie.

Now how does that enable you to be a veggie i hear you ask - and my honest reply to that has to come from a phrase i have heard several times

Well,

There!!!!"

reminds me of a boss I once had, always told his wife he was a veggie (she was) but as soon as we went out anywhere at the first roadside snackbar we came across he would stop for a bacon sarnis saying don't you dare tell ...... (his mrs!)

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

"Butties.

Well,

There!!!!

reminds me of a boss I once had, always told his wife he was a veggie (she was) but as soon as we went out anywhere at the first roadside snackbar we came across he would stop for a bacon sarnis saying don't you dare tell ...... (his mrs!)"

So he was eating a big of a pig on the side......lol

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"Butties.

Well,

There!!!!

reminds me of a boss I once had, always told his wife he was a veggie (she was) but as soon as we went out anywhere at the first roadside snackbar we came across he would stop for a bacon sarnis saying don't you dare tell ...... (his mrs!)

So he was eating a big of a pig on the side......lol"

you could say that lol

Post new Message to Thread