Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

New pandemic

Jump to newest

By *siancouplehants OP   Couple
over a year ago

K-PAX

A new pandemic is sweeping Manchester and the Blue side of merseyside it is called

LIVID-19

Symptoms include a bitter taste in the mouth,eating your own words,a jealous rage,avoiding social media chatting nonsense like null and void and tainted title

there is no known cure,you'll just have to grin and bear this one.....ynwa

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ecydogMan
over a year ago

wales

"A new pandemic is sweeping Manchester and the Blue side of merseyside it is called

LIVID-19

Symptoms include a bitter taste in the mouth,eating your own words,a jealous rage,avoiding social media chatting nonsense like null and void and tainted title

there is no known cure,you'll just have to grin and bear this one.....ynwa"

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

K-PAX

still on cloud 9

over a year ago

I'm a man u fan and I can honestly say well done liverpool a well deserved title I just hope that man u can regain what they had in the fergie days and challenge liverpool for it in the next couple of seasons it's a big gap to close but in ole I trust. Liverpool and man u are without question the 2 biggest clubs in england and it would be nice for them to both me fighting for the title each year I love the rivalry

By *Wman15Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Apparently there are some Man Utd and Liverpool fans that do occasionally go to matches...

By *oxyvixen99Woman
over a year ago

Newtownabbey

over a year ago

"A new pandemic is sweeping Manchester and the Blue side of merseyside it is called

LIVID-19

there is no known cure,you'll just have to grin and bear this one.....ynwa"

over a year ago

K-PAX

"I'm a man u fan and I can honestly say well done liverpool a well deserved title I just hope that man u can regain what they had in the fergie days and challenge liverpool for it in the next couple of seasons it's a big gap to close but in ole I trust. Liverpool and man u are without question the 2 biggest clubs in england and it would be nice for them to both me fighting for the title each year I love the rivalry "
The league would not be the same if we did not have Man u as our closest rival...bring back the good old days

over a year ago

Made me smile

over a year ago

"I'm a man u fan and I can honestly say well done liverpool a well deserved title I just hope that man u can regain what they had in the fergie days and challenge liverpool for it in the next couple of seasons it's a big gap to close but in ole I trust. Liverpool and man u are without question the 2 biggest clubs in england and it would be nice for them to both me fighting for the title each year I love the rivalry The league would not be the same if we did not have Man u as our closest rival...bring back the good old days "
that's my point they are the two clubs everyone loves and hates in equal measures and they are the biggest clubs and most successful with out having sugar daddy owners with big cheque books getting ams keeping them there

over a year ago

K-PAX

"I'm a man u fan and I can honestly say well done liverpool a well deserved title I just hope that man u can regain what they had in the fergie days and challenge liverpool for it in the next couple of seasons it's a big gap to close but in ole I trust. Liverpool and man u are without question the 2 biggest clubs in england and it would be nice for them to both me fighting for the title each year I love the rivalry The league would not be the same if we did not have Man u as our closest rival...bring back the good old days that's my point they are the two clubs everyone loves and hates in equal measures and they are the biggest clubs and most successful with out having sugar daddy owners with big cheque books getting ams keeping them there "
Yes teams like Citeh come and go lol....

over a year ago

"I'm a man u fan and I can honestly say well done liverpool a well deserved title I just hope that man u can regain what they had in the fergie days and challenge liverpool for it in the next couple of seasons it's a big gap to close but in ole I trust. Liverpool and man u are without question the 2 biggest clubs in england and it would be nice for them to both me fighting for the title each year I love the rivalry The league would not be the same if we did not have Man u as our closest rival...bring back the good old days that's my point they are the two clubs everyone loves and hates in equal measures and they are the biggest clubs and most successful with out having sugar daddy owners with big cheque books getting ams keeping them there Yes teams like Citeh come and go lol...."
man city Chelsea nothing without the cheque book

over a year ago

K-PAX

"I'm a man u fan and I can honestly say well done liverpool a well deserved title I just hope that man u can regain what they had in the fergie days and challenge liverpool for it in the next couple of seasons it's a big gap to close but in ole I trust. Liverpool and man u are without question the 2 biggest clubs in england and it would be nice for them to both me fighting for the title each year I love the rivalry The league would not be the same if we did not have Man u as our closest rival...bring back the good old days that's my point they are the two clubs everyone loves and hates in equal measures and they are the biggest clubs and most successful with out having sugar daddy owners with big cheque books getting ams keeping them there Yes teams like Citeh come and go lol.... man city Chelsea nothing without the cheque book "
Ever wondered how pep would do as manager of crystal palace?

Post new Message to Thread