Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why do all the good people die?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Shame that some very talented people take their own lives! Such a waste the world could have been a very different place if they were still here!

Your thoughts!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Sadly a lot of people take their own lives, good and bad.......

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Because they are not able to deal with the pressure of what people expect of them due to their talent perhaps? Or they just want to enjoy artistry not popularity and all the uncomfortable things which accompany it.

over a year ago

"Because they are not able to deal with the pressure of what people expect of them due to their talent perhaps? Or they just want to enjoy artistry not popularity and all the uncomfortable things which accompany it. "

It’s such a shame! Seeing someone grow and have such talent for them to be lost! I agree with what you’re saying !

over a year ago

"Sadly a lot of people take their own lives, good and bad......."

Very true!

By *lint-EverhardMan
over a year ago

Perpignan and cap

They make the best angels.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

The angels had guitars even before they had wings

Meatloaf

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

everyone dies good and bad.

Not all good people take their own life or die young, that's quite insulting to people still living who are very talented.

People who do take their own life must be in a very bad place

over a year ago

"everyone dies good and bad.

Not all good people take their own life or die young, that's quite insulting to people still living who are very talented.

People who do take their own life must be in a very bad place "

It’s horrible to think they are so unhappy!

I’m not out to insult anyone think that’s a bit harsh!

By *ob Carpe DiemMan
over a year ago

Torquay

Only the good die young, not really true of course. It just stands out. Churchill, Einstein lived to a ripe age, James Dean, Buddy Holly, Eddie Cochran obviously not.

Elvis is still working in my chippy, time he retired I think.

over a year ago

Definitely tragic but just because they are famous or leading lights doesn't mean they have problems

over a year ago

"Only the good die young, not really true of course. It just stands out. Churchill, Einstein lived to a ripe age, James Dean, Buddy Holly, Eddie Cochran obviously not.

Elvis is still working in my chippy, time he retired I think."

over a year ago

"Shame that some very talented people take their own lives! Such a waste the world could have been a very different place if they were still here!

Your thoughts!"

I don't believe there is enough support in the music industries for artists, might not be the cause but certainly a factor.

Who is responsible for their emotional wellbeing?

They are pushed into a life they are ill equipped for with the fame comes money (or not, it can take years for the money to roll) from that comes from sycophants and hangers.

It must be horrific trying to figure out who you can and can't trust, your life is not your own, everybody thinks they own you.

It is no wonder anxiety and depression escalates among industry artists.

over a year ago

"Shame that some very talented people take their own lives! Such a waste the world could have been a very different place if they were still here!

Your thoughts!

I don't believe there is enough support in the music industries for artists, might not be the cause but certainly a factor.

They are pushed into a life they are ill equipped for with the fame comes money (or not, it can take years for the money to roll) from that comes from sycophants and hangers.

It must be horrific trying to figure out who you can and can't trust, your life is not your own, everybody thinks they own you.

"

i think anxiety and depression is at an all time high! Would be good if all the industries could support the up and coming talent so they new how to cope!

over a year ago

Your thoughts!

i think anxiety and depression is at an all time high! Would be good if all the industries could support the up and coming talent so they new how to cope! "

I know, quite shocking that they don't

Post new Message to Thread