Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

4th July.......

Jump to newest

By *W_Red OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Will you be rushing to the pub??

I'm not I can imagine it'll be carnage! Like when McD's re opened but this time everyone is pissed!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Nah. Not me.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

[Removed by poster at 25/06/20 16:44:57]

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

Think I’ll give it a wide berth

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

I'll be there, but not through choice believe me.

I'd much rather be furloughed a bit longer and let the piss heads get used to the new rules instead of being one of the staff trying to enforce the rules people aren't gonna want to abide by

*sigh*

By *W_Red OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"I'll be there, but not through choice believe me.

I'd much rather be furloughed a bit longer and let the piss heads get used to the new rules instead of being one of the staff trying to enforce the rules people aren't gonna want to abide by

*sigh*"

Yes I don't envy you trying to police it. Even the supermarket staff got abuse so god help the bar workers when people have had a few

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

*sigh*"

Urgh, that sounds horrendous

over a year ago

Nope

The takeaways, the beaches etc are examples of what it will be like.

Throw in alcohol and people getting arsey over distancing, I bet violence will follow

over a year ago

Nope.

I feel for the staff trying to police, especially those who will possibly give the staff grief.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

*sigh*

Yes I don't envy you trying to police it. Even the supermarket staff got abuse so god help the bar workers when people have had a few"

I'm not expecting to be employed for much longer put it that way

I'm not even in a pub, I'm a waitress in a restaurant with a bar. It was hard enough beforehand with people thinking the rules don't apply to them. "Oh go on, turn a blind eye" ohhh go get fucked ya selfish cunt

That's something good about wearing a mask, I'll be able to swear at people and call them cunts under my breath and they'll have no idea.

over a year ago

"Nope

The takeaways, the beaches etc are examples of what it will be like.

Throw in alcohol and people getting arsey over distancing, I bet violence will follow "

Exactly

over a year ago

Nah, but I'm going on holiday on 4th, staying in the UK though....

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

*sigh*

Urgh, that sounds horrendous "

I've had food thrown at me for answering the phone before now and not going to a table when they clicked their fingers at me.

I've been spat at for informing a parent their child was too tall to go in the play area.

I've had travellers threaten to fill the car park with caravans and close our business down because I wouldn't serve snakebite as it's against policy.

I've been called a pae*o for taking a photo of someones number plate when they ran without paying as they were bungling the kids into the car (and I made sure the kids weren't in the pic )

Had a steak knife at my throat for refusing to give a refund on food that had been eaten

Can't fucking wait

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/06/20 16:58:09]

over a year ago

Nah, will see how everything pans out.

The experience isn't going to be anything like prelockdown so a drink at home will suit me.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

When pubs here open i would love to go for a nice lunch in a country pubs beer garden.

over a year ago

I'll be in my house having a pink gin - listening to the news and how it got messy!

Enjoy, those who partake x

over a year ago

It's bad enough babysitting "adults" on any normal weekend, never mind next weekend.

Imagine everyone after 1 shandy, social distancing out the window, carnage everywhere.

Good job im already busy wanking with sandpaper

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Not a chance. I hope people behave themselves.

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

*sigh*

I've had food thrown at me for answering the phone before now and not going to a table when they clicked their fingers at me.

I've been spat at for informing a parent their child was too tall to go in the play area.

I've had travellers threaten to fill the car park with caravans and close our business down because I wouldn't serve snakebite as it's against policy.

I've been called a pae*o for taking a photo of someones number plate when they ran without paying as they were bungling the kids into the car (and I made sure the kids weren't in the pic )

Had a steak knife at my throat for refusing to give a refund on food that had been eaten

Can't fucking wait "

Bloody hell, sounds like some clientele, tell me where that pub again is so I can avoid it

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

No, I won't be rushing to the pub for a while. Reopening on a Saturday is just asking for trouble. There's a few pubs around here are waiting until the Monday, a good call I think.

Some rules I've been reading about: max 6 people from same household or 4 from different households.

Booking a table for a 2/3hr timeslot.

Texting or ordering drinks from an ap.

One in one out in the loos.

Putting contact details in a register which the pub keeps for 21 days for track and trace.

Two words...Fuck That

Good luck to everyone who works in hospitality, I really hope people show respect.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

*sigh*

Can't fucking wait

Bloody hell, sounds like some clientele, tell me where that pub again is so I can avoid it "

Dudley...

I've been there 11 years, that's just the ones I could think of in 3 minutes

At the other end of the scale you've people who treat you as family, and they are the reason I do the job I do.

By *imon_hydeMan
over a year ago

Stockport

God no, I'll wait for the cannon fodder to try it out first!

By *ave-and-LouiseCouple
over a year ago

Torquay

As many above, we'll give it a few weeks to calm down first. Would rather go to a nice locally owned restaurant instead.

over a year ago

*sigh*

Can't fucking wait "

I hope it’s not too awful

By *reya73Woman
over a year ago

Whitley Bay

Hell no!

By *W_Red OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

*sigh*

Yes I don't envy you trying to police it. Even the supermarket staff got abuse so god help the bar workers when people have had a few

I'm not expecting to be employed for much longer put it that way

I'm not even in a pub, I'm a waitress in a restaurant with a bar. It was hard enough beforehand with people thinking the rules don't apply to them. "Oh go on, turn a blind eye" ohhh go get fucked ya selfish cunt

That's something good about wearing a mask, I'll be able to swear at people and call them cunts under my breath and they'll have no idea."

That's one way of looking at it haha superb

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

" ...

Can't fucking wait

Bloody hell, sounds like some clientele, tell me where that pub again is so I can avoid it

Dudley...

"

AHH that explains it

over a year ago

Not remotely bothered...

Give me the gym back and then we can talk. But pubs, I’m good whilst everyone is going to be arseholes

over a year ago

"No, I won't be rushing to the pub for a while. Reopening on a Saturday is just asking for trouble. There's a few pubs around here are waiting until the Monday, a good call I think.

Some rules I've been reading about: max 6 people from same household or 4 from different households.

Booking a table for a 2/3hr timeslot.

Texting or ordering drinks from an ap.

One in one out in the loos.

Putting contact details in a register which the pub keeps for 21 days for track and trace.

Two words...Fuck That

Good luck to everyone who works in hospitality, I really hope people show respect. "

Echoing that last line. I work in retail and for the most part people have been good. I do hope that anyone who goes out shows the respect people in the Hospitality sector deserve

By *iddlesticksMan
over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

I’ll be staying well clear.

over a year ago

We are still keeping a cautious approach here in Wales . So the pubs will remain closed

over a year ago

Was never much of a pub goer anyway..but as I'm in Wales we won't be experiencing pandemonium for a while yet

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

No. I'm really not rushing, especially after seeing beach madness

over a year ago

*sigh*

Can't fucking wait

Dudley...

I've been there 11 years, that's just the ones I could think of in 3 minutes

At the other end of the scale you've people who treat you as family, and they are the reason I do the job I do.

"

Ahhh now that does not surprise me.

I lived there for 12 years, glad to be out of it

over a year ago

Nope. I love pubs and bars and going out, but I’ll follow the rules and just know I’ll get irked by the people that don’t.

Also, I can already hear some guy saying ‘corona please love, hold the virus’ and I just know it’s going to be one of those jokes that bar staff hear 800 times a day

I’m happy to meet with friends in gardens and at the beach until things calm down

over a year ago

No. Have nicer and quieter plans

over a year ago

Noooooo

I'm not a big pub goer anyway.

I like to eat in restaurants though - but I'm not in a rush - Im going to wait until the world is less mental

over a year ago

"Nope. I love pubs and bars and going out, but I’ll follow the rules and just know I’ll get irked by the people that don’t.

Also, I can already hear some guy saying ‘corona please love, hold the virus’ and I just know it’s going to be one of those jokes that bar staff hear 800 times a day

I’m happy to meet with friends in gardens and at the beach until things calm down "

I genuinely didn’t even think of that as the joke. I’ve tried to not think too much about pubs and what not. I feel for the bar staff here.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Nope. I love pubs and bars and going out, but I’ll follow the rules and just know I’ll get irked by the people that don’t.

I’m happy to meet with friends in gardens and at the beach until things calm down "

*Groan*

By *eatrice BadinageWoman
over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Yes I will support my local and pick up my takeaway pint and leave, If I don't support it I will lose it so getting the correct timing avoiding the grockles is the key thing for me

over a year ago

I won’t be going anywhere near a pub

By *ficouldMan
over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

Will steer a larger than normal wide birth around any pubs.

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Damn, I've been planning saying that for months.

over a year ago

No. It is way down on my list of priorities at the moment

Post new Message to Thread